Bestjet.com

1.6 from 1,254 reviews

56 questions from our users

Ly C.

Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A

Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi

Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Võ Mai

Võ Mai asked

I bought a ticket from Bestjet, I called to Vietnamairlines confirm my ticket is real. I am so lucky, it is real. but they told me should contact to agent I bought this ticket for revise my name from Duyen Anh Mai to Mai Anh Duyen.
I am so worry. I don't know what should I do, I wish someone could help me revise my name on ticket?

Sulley

Sulleyasked

Hey there I’m Suleiman Yabarow.
Jut need to change my ticket one or two days is that possible?

Cha

Chaasked

I have requested ti cancel my booking on October and they promised me to give a full refund. Now it's around 3 months and their email or contact number are not working. how can i get my refund.

Rowdy
Rowdy

contact your bank and ask for a chargeback if you paid with visa or mastercard credit/debit card. fill out their chargeback form with a copy of the email bestjet sent you about the cancelled ticket. there may be a time limit of 90 days or 120days, im not 100% sure but hurry anyway.

Martha Casked

How do we get our money back for bookings in July to Singapore?
Martha

James

Have you received your eticket from the airline? Check to see if the airline still has your booking. Be very careful if you are now cancelling a ticket as you do not want any refunds to go to Bestjet or the consolidator.

Martha C

Thank you for that I rang the airline and I have my eticket so I am ok

Nobin

Nobinasked

How do I get my e-ticket for booking no. BJT153775003290 made with Bestjet. This booking was made on 24 September 2018.

James

If you do not have an airline reference at all you may not have an eticket issued. Check with the airline first. If no eticket contact your bank to try and get a chargeback on your credit card, and contact the administrators, Pilot Partners.

Ludia M

Ludia Masked

Please help me with the number. I book return ticket to overseas and there was issue with it.

James

Bestjet is in administration and you will need to contact the airline directly.

Jal
Jal

There is no number that is current. The only way is to contact the airline and enquire if your tickets are valid. If not and they are not willing to help. Then contact your bank and ask for a charge back. As most banks have fraud insurance. Then you will have to rebook your tickets. It is unfortunate we all have been scammed.

JEFF T

JEFF Tasked

I bought Business Class tickets from Bestjet in Sept 2018 for travel Business Class China Air Bris - Tokyo in April .
2019. Received confirmation from China Air in Oct.2018 . Just checked on the China Air website today & all looks OK with the China Air Res. No bringing up my flights OK. Does that mean all is OK in terms of China Air having got my payment from Bestjet ? Can't phone China Air until they open Mon.

Emstarasked

I am just wondering if anyone has booked Qatar flights through bestjet. We did 5/12 and our flights appear as confirmed on Qatar website as of today and app. Called twice to confirm last week and no issues apparently? Not flying until late June so potentially 6 months of stress ahead.

Alan Tasked

Booked with Qatar Airways through Bestjet on 20th August, 2018. Received E tickets from Qatar on that date. Flight to depart Sydney on 3rd May. Booking is still showing as confirmed on their website. Tried to call Australian number but can’t get through, left message 3 times. Eventually called Qatar number & spoke to them. Not sure if they fully understood my concerns but they claimed booking was fine & emailed me another e ticket. No different to the original e ticket. Still feel a little uneasy, but all should be well?

Pat FR
Pat FR

Alan T, visit Qatar Airways web site and find MANAGE MY BOOKING enter your booking reference no and it should then tell you if your ticket is confirmed, very easy to find out. You are one of the lucky ones! Australian web sites should be forced to put money into bank accounts which cannot give access to the company and only used for cases like this one and refund money to customers or when the ticket has been booked the only person that is allowed to change or cancel is the name of the customer. I will never ever book another airline ticket on these dodgy web sites and go straight to the airline or use a travel agent, so this will cost me more but my money and ticket will be safe. Even having travel insurance does not cover and event like this. This husband and wife team should be brought to task, all assets sold and money returned to customers. I think you are safe and all should be well.

Alan T

Thank-you, Pat FR. I agree, I have been one of the lucky ones. Still a little anxious that the ticket can be cancelled without my knowledge, which should not be possible at this stage. I think cancelled funds should not go back to the TA but to an escrow account. In future I will book directly with the airline or through a bona fide TA. Bestjet have had a chequered history. The signs were there. The new owners seem a bit suspect, too. If they took over in early November, these refunds have been occurring under their watch.

Aoife
Aoife

Alan I booked tickets through Bestjet in November to fly in February. When I first learned about Bestjets administration I called the airline (Emirates) directly and they assured me my flight was confirmed and sent me through the e-ticket. I then went on to manage my booking and put in my reference a few days later and nothing came up. I called Emirates again and they advised the ticketing company cancelled my tickets (and could do up until my departure date) so I would advise you to continually check to ensure your booking is valid.

Jack H

Jack Hasked

HOW are people getting in touch with best jet? I have a flight next month and need to look in to cancelling it or changing it? The number I was given doesn’t work.

Contact the airline directly - BJ no longer trading

Viet Le
Viet Le

Hi Jack, I have ticket cancelled a few months back. I didn't know BJ collapsed and kept waiting for refund until recently I knew it's not possible to contact BJ. I am trying to contact Qantas, the airline I had a ticket.

If your ticket still valid, cancelling or changing should go via airline directly.

Cheers

Totoyako
Totoyako

There is a closed group facebook " Bestjet fiasco action group" . There are many helpful helps there

Fun

Funasked

Bought ticket go travel during Christmas, unfortunately my partner had injured before flight 4 days, I sent email to Bestjet request cancel my partner ticket, no reply from Bestjet the date was due, what can I do now? How to get contact with Bestjet? Really want to know can I have refund and how much should I get back.

The contact for the administrator is bestjetgroup@pilotpartners.com.au

Boz

Bozasked

How do i get in touch with the administrators of Bestjet? I too have lost my money.

RobJV

Bestjet has gone into administration on 18 December. Join the group called Bestjet Fiasco Action Group on Facebook and there are 700 others there with the same issue who can help you.

The contact for the administrator is bestjetgroup@pilotpartners.com.au

Raj

Rajasked

Hi guys!
I have booked ticket from sydney to india 20 days from bestjet back but i still didnt receive my e-ticket. I have got a mail with tax invoice attached and i'm unable to contact bestjet people. Can someone help me by telling what to do next?

James

The contact for the administrator is bestjetgroup@pilotpartners.com.au. Contact your bank to reverse your charges

Julie M

Julie Masked

I keep trying to send my travel documents to bestjet@pilotpartners.com.au but it’s saying that email doesn’t exist . Can someone please confirm that email is correct? Thanks

Correct email is: BestJetGroup@pilotpartners.com.au

Stan M

You may also wish to join a Facebook group set up for this reason. In Facebook, do a search for 'Bestjet Fiasco Action Group' where we are all working together to help everyone out.

Janine B

Janine Basked

Is there anyone from Perth WA that has been scammed by Bestjet?

Sharowar
Sharowar

Read it on the newspaper. Couple of Indian families have got scammed by bestjet.com.
Complain everywhere if you are ripped off.

Accc,consumer protection, bank, qld fair trading, scamwatch, ATO ,ASIC, and contact with pilotpartners.com.au.

Bestnot
Bestnot

Yes, booked a return flight to Manilla in November 2018 for February 2019.
Have my eticket but when I contacted Singapore Airlines was told the money had been refunded by Bestjet and I wd appear in my bank account in 3-7 days. It has not.

KAYOKO

KAYOKOasked

Dear Rob JV I booked Singapore Air to Rome Italy leaving 27th May 19 and returning 26th Jun 2019 and paid to Bestjet.com on 14th Dec 18. On 17th Dec 18 I received the confirmed e-tickets.(SQ5272, SQ366, SQ265 & SQ 5339) On receiving BESTJET ALRT I checked booking on Singapore Air Website, Manage Booking, only to find out they were cancelled. I sent e-mail and called Singapore Airline, they said Agent cancelled my booking and refunded to the Agent ( I don't know if the Agent was Bestjet.com or its ticketing company) without my consent. I called to my credit card company on 25th Dec 18 and I am still waiting for the investing team to contact me. Could you please advise me if I can get chargeback from Credit Card Company or any other way my booking can be honored, which SQ rejected but offered to keep the booking and I can buy the same flight with some extra? I still don't get it why liquidated company can cancel the existing booking on the liquidated day.
Kayoko

RobJV

SQ won’t help you as they have not been paid and never will be. Bestjet has taken your money. I can’t tell if your credit card issuer will give you a charge back, but they should and it takes time- perhaps days to a few weeks. You will need to purchase tickets again, if you can’t afford to yet you will need to wait for the charge back. Travel insurance does not cover Financial Default of an agency like Bestjet. Maybe next time purchase direct from the airline rather an online agency.

Som

Somasked

Hi I have booked tickets in September for travelling Next week, rang airline , said tickets are confirmed but not guarantee, I have 5 days period to travel and still unsure what to do. I received Etickets and seat number confirmed. Can bestjet still cancel my tickets ?

RobJV

Which airline, exactly which date did you book, exactly which date did you receive your etickets from the airline ( not from Bestjet)?

Annanoodle
Annanoodle

I wouldn't trust them but if the actual airline has confirmed then its probably fine !

RobJV

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives