Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com

Listing monitored by Bestjet.com

1.0
  • Trip Completed Yes · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Monica
MonicaVictoria

Bestjet

I booked flight on 15 November 2018 through bestjet. I didn’t know that my ticket was cancel until I try to check in 24h be4 departure. Call singapor airline , no ticket in their system . Already pack , bought a lot of stuff, organise hotel n s1 to pick up .turning to be a nightmare. Can’t buy a new one as well as during Easter time ; fully booked n a new ticket with AirAsia would cost close to 3k.what a nightmare.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Terrible Bestjet!! Wonderful Cathay Pacific!!

I didn't know this agent is closed
I was trying to online check in because I am flying 2 days later but I couldn't do online check in
I called Cathay Pacific then told me the agent was closed
I was shocked because I didn't know anything about it until now and No refund
But kind Cathay Pacific issued new ticket for me with no charge
I can see my family in Japan as I planned
Thank you very very much Cathay Pacific!!!!

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Ly C.
Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A
Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi
Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives