Bestjet.com

• Ease of Booking
Caroline Zhu
Caroline ZhuSydney, NSW

Corrupt and unethical company

Booked flights for 3 members of my family. Had a last-minute flight change (for myself). They changed the flight for my mum instead! I had to pay more than $2000 in total for THEIR mistake and when confronted via email they wouldn't respond and when I messaged them on their Facebook page they blocked me. Wouldn't even send me a tax invoice.

SO CORRUPT AND HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!! I don't understand how people work for this corrupt and highly unethical company and go to sleep at night. You guys are going to hell!

Ease of Booking
Nick B
Nick B

Wrong flight times. Almost missed UK to Australia flight as a result!

As per headline, the flight times were wrong and we were not notified. This resulted in us almost missing our flight from UK to Australia, having to run to check-in with a 3yr old and heaps of baggage, with airport staff helping us to take shortcuts to get there on time. Horrendous. Last time we ever use this 3rd party booking site.

Ease of Booking
Norm
NormWestern District, VIC

Airline refund accepted by Bestjet, but not passed on to customer - ME!

A flight with SilkAir was cancelled and a refund paid to the agent, Bestjet, more than 6 months after they went into liquidation. They have processed the refund but not returned it to me! Is that corruption? Totally dishonest and basically THEFT!

Booking Services

Find out how Bestjet.com compares to other Booking Services

Ly C.
Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A
Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi
Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives