Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com (page 2 of 51)

Listing monitored by Bestjet.com

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Mixy
MixySydney, NSW

Do not purchase with this website

We booked the ticket from syd-bkk and paid through CC on 7/11/18, received eticket and confirmation. On 22/12/18, I called EK to confirm the bookings and found out that our booking has refunded to Bestjet but not to our bank. We left without explanation. Luckily I purchased it from Commonwealth CC and I reported about this transaction. As of today 4/12/19, I got email from the bank, advised me that the money will be refund to my account within 3days.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE EVER !!

Just bloody un-Australian mate

Peter
PeterBrisbane CBD

For those who are affected that paid through a credit/debit card, seek reimbursement with your bank

Disgusting

I was very hesitant to use sky scanner however chose to, and as a result best jet for a once in a life time trip to India!!
Arrived at Brisbane Airport last night to learn Etihad had no booking for me & of course to contact Best jet was impossible!!
Very quickly learnt they had gone into Voluntary liquidation!! I knew nothing of it! Had a booking reference, itinerary & receipt!!
Not happy at all as I’ve booked a tour in India!
Hours on the phone to travel insurance! Banks & $2700 later a new confirmed flight to India ! 5 hrs later !!
I will be doing all I can to seek fair reimbursement!
However the worst most appalling way to start a holiday !! On my own!!
Never have I experienced anything like this and no one should ever have to!

Jed64
Jed64AU

Rip off mongrels. I don't wanna give them any stars but have to to post

Just by chance this morning I went to check our tickets booked with Bestscam, I mean Bestjet, back in November for our holiday in Bali in 3 weeks. Found their website unavailable so did a search and read what's going on. Called Virgin Airlines and they informed me that the tickets had been cancelled and refunded. THIS IS THEFT!!!!
Low life scum

Kevin sorrell
Kevin sorrellNethercote

Fraud these guys need to be arrested!

My partner saved for 3 years, she paid $1500 to a trip to Thailand to visit her parents and a changce for them to meet their grandchild for the first time, the flight had been canceled from bestjet, they had simply stolen the cash, we are in the process of disputing the transaction via our bank, hope we get some sort of refund.

Nathan
NathanMelbourne

Contact your Bank if you paid by Credit Card and request for Merchant Chargeback

Hi All,

Along with many of you, unfortunately my 3 weeks worth of flights appears to be cancelled or non-existent.

Those that are affected and paid their tickets via credit card, I suggest you all to contact your bank and request to lodge a dispute/merchant chargeback on your credit card transaction. They will advise of the steps required before they refund the credit by reversing the charge; this process can take up to 45 days or more given that Bestjet is now in administration.

Please note, merchant chargebacks will not work with Debit Cards, BPAY or transfers. This has been advised by my bank.

Hope this helps.
Good luck!

mutz
mutzMel

Caution

I usually book directly through the airline I am travelling with, however the airline I am travelling with is not located in Australia so I went through Skyscanner and they directed me to Bestjet. I booked my tickets on 22nd November and received my receipt and e-tickets straightaway. Just before christmas I received an email from Bestjet, I quickly went online to check if my tickets were confirmed and they were, I emailed the airline telling them not to cancel my booking because bestjet has gone into liquidation, I am not flighting out until April and wont know until I go to the airport I am not sure if Bestjet can still cancel my flights?

Boz
BozSydney, NSW

Hope to get my money back

Booked flights in Aug 2018 for travel April 2019 and checked with airline and seemed all good and selected seats. I was checking my e-mails and weird that all e-mails corresponding our flights are GONE, not sure I have been hacked or what. Then I tried to call BESTJET to get a copy today and found that they are out of business and now they are all over the news.

What a disgrace, they shouldn't allow these online travel portals to cancel peoples tickets without the travelers approval.

Called bank today and since I paid with Credit Card apparently can get a charge back and lodged a claim, lets hope all goes through and can get our $2600 back and then need to find alternative for April 2019.

Get your money back

Chris
ChrisSydney

The worst company I’ve ever dealt with.

I had just read a news today and went back to check my booking with these guys and guess what. Just like all of you know the agent went into voluntarily administration and my family including young children who were very excited to visit their parents home country first time would consider giving up our trip if we don’t get the refund.
Now what? Getting a refund is important but be more cautious when booking online!

At Airport this Am no ticket, $1700.+ original ticket price Out of pocket on a one way to London wit

Criminals, skyscanner is just as bad for giving them a great rating. Never again. Next time back to using a travel agent

Pat FR
Pat FRPerth, WA

SHOCKING SCAM

6 of us purchased SINGAPORE AIRLINE tickets through Bestjet back in November 2018, had towait over a week for eTickets, then 0n 24 December my Christmas present, ticket cancelled! email from Bestjet blaming CVFR but at the end of the day no ticket, money lost and I am a senior citizen, taking me ages to save to go on holiday and these unscrupulous cowboys come along and rob your money. In future no one should buy airline tickets from any online company just to save a few $$$$ go straight to the airline and you know everything will be safe. Even travel insurance is no good when something like this happens. I hope all concerned rot and die in kill. Thanks for my xmas gift NOT.

Seat selection

I didn't receive any information about Bestjet had problem, only told my seat selection wasn't showing on the system when back to Melbourne. Try to contact them, and realized that the company is in trouble. I feel lucky able to fly back without ticket issue, and sorry for all those been affected by cancellation

Worst experience ever

Took me over $3000 on 7th Dec, didn't get e tickets till 17th Dec ( call them twice holding line all up to 3 Hrs) called airline said safe till this morning called again said cancelled, have to spend another 3000 just then to rebook cuz we leaving on 3rd January. What a joke.

Tek
TekWESTMEAD

Nervous about my Booking

Previous comments "I called airline again today and they advice that booking is cancelled and refunded.
So please everyone check with the airline again and again. " is not comfortable situation at all.,
Does anyone have any idea if anything can be shared with Airlines to stop bestjet.com from pulling out our money by cancelling our tickets.

I have called Etihad airlines and they have shown their inability to not to refund if bestjet.com would send a request to cancel and refund.

Stan M
Stan MMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely Abysmal - Bunch of Slimy Thieves!!!

Booked flights through BestJet on 20th November 2018 for travel in May/June 2019. Checked with Emirates on 20th December 2018 and was informed that BestJet (or their consolidator, CVFR) had cancelled our tickets and obtained a refund. We certainly did not authorise this, nor did we receive any refund. Very poor form. The lowest of low acts from either BestJet or CVFR. As Derryn Hinch would have said... SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!

Tradebanter
Tradebanter

Stole my money

Cancelled my flights, they are absolute fraud this company, how dare they do this, I don't know if I'll ever see my money again.

Disgusting

My parents booked a trip of a lifetime to Europe, only now it’s turned into an expensive nightmare - $7,500 out of pocket and no longer going. Paid in November, to travel in July 2019, only to receive a phone call on 29/12 from Singapore Airlines after they’d been sent their tickets and told the booking had been cancelled. WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK! Ethically and morally disgusting. What an awful end to the year, shame on you.

EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKETS

i booked tickets in mid decemebr and i book ticket for 2 February 2019 I checked with the airline more than 3 times in last 10 days. Every time i call southern china they confirmed that booking is confirmed. I called airline again today and they advice that booking is cancelled and refunded.
So please everyone check with the airline again and again.
very stressed now.
BESTJET is terrible

Shaun
ShaunMelbourne

Absolute mongrels

Booked a flight with them in early December and received my e ticket. Heard about them going into administration so I checked to see if my flight was affected on the 22/12/2018 which it wasn’t, still confirmed via the airline. I called the airline today to confirm once more for peace of mind to find out best jet had cancelled my flight and done a runner with my money! Now having to call the bank and go through the tedious process of getting my money back.
Avoid this lot like the plague.

Absolute fraud- cancelled ticket no refund

Booked a ticket to Bali and they sent me my ticket but then next day canceled my flight with no refund. They are going bust do not book with bestjet! Frauddd

Ticket cancelled and never issued refund

I booked my ticket with best jet in November (for a may holiday to Europe) and received the e-ticket almost a week later. On Xmas eve received a call from Singapore airlines saying that best jet had gone into administration. I had to re-book my ticket directly with Singapore airlines at a higher cost to the original ticket as the ticket had been 'refunded' to best jet without my knowledge. I then lodged a dispute with the bank as I paid via credit card. Never again using sky scanner to find a low cost fare. What a joke.

Booking Receipt received but no eticket.

Deserve 0 star. Booked with Bestjet on the 9th of Dec, received the receipt straightaway. Email said wait for 72 hours for E-ticket, but didn't receive, didn't message them thought it was just delayed. Then on my birthday, Dec 21, saw the bad news about Bestjet. I phone the airline confirming our booking, but I was informed that our names are on the list, however not confirmed as there was no E-ticket issued to us.
Tomorrow we will be contacting the bank and ask if they can help us get out money back. Very disappointed with Bestjet. What a hassle they have brought to a lot of people.

hitlr
hitlrGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Criminal offence

If the airline send you an e ticket that means they have your money. Is a criminal offence for someone to cancel the booking and pocket the money, its theft. The airlines know where they send the refunds and who cancel them. The authorities should start investigating and charge them.This activity carries a jail time.I am not affected from this but i am interested to see what the authorities is going to do .

Ly C.
Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A
Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi
Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives