Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com (page 4 of 51)

Listing monitored by Bestjet.com

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking
Mr Derp
Mr DerpWeirdtown

They are in administration. Company is bankrupt.

Sorry to say all but they are in administration / bankrupt. If you haven't received an e-ticket you are doomed. Best to start a charge back with you credit card provider and book another flight with someone else. I'm a lucky one, but had a hearty today when I saw the news. I booked 3 months ago but managed to confirm all my Christmas flights home were still OK. Bullet dodged I guess but feel sorry for all the people screwed.

Why not use a registered travel agent

There has been so many complaints about using online websites and bad service why aren’t you using your local travel agents. Book local support local. Any problems you have gave to face contact. Some one is accountable

Arim
ArimMelbourne

Bestjet are in voluntary administration:(

Just spoke to Qantas about my booking through Bestjet as I too haven’t received my etickets and was told that Bestjet are in voluntary administration:(

Spud
SpudPerth

I am not surprised this company goes into administration

They should not exist, one terrible experience with them is enough.The never reply to my email and i had to goes back to the airline to change my ticket. Horrible, horrible, horrible. Goodbye bestjet!

No longer in business!

They are no longer in business. They've collapsed as of yesterday! I would suggest you call an airlines to find out if your tickets are still valid.

Khawar
KhawarGlenorchy

Terrible experience don't book with bestjet

Bought return ticket of etihad Airways via bestjet now i want to make changes to dates. And 1 can't reach them i tried email, phone, website nothing helping called etihad they can't do anything coz i booked through agent.
100% disappointment.

James
James

In administration

Booked a ticket 8 days ago. Usual "e-ticket in 72 hours" disclaimer.

It's now 8 days later and still nothing. Website is down, facebook and twitter pages deactivated. Even the website is down. There is an article on "travel daily" regarding their going into administration having defaulted onto a payment into the Billing and Settlement Plan.

I assume this means they have no means to buy any tickets. I have taken steps to reverse the charge for my booking through my credit card provider. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Review collected in partnership with Bestjet.com

jaz
jaz

Worst experience!! Avoid

Same with everyone else, been waiting for my ticket for more than a week now, been chasing them everyday since last week (needed to wait for at least 45 mins to speak to someone) and was told will get my eticket within this week.. but today I tried calling and apparently were disconnected. Tried emailing them and got an auto reply that their email does not exist anymore. A total scam!!

They collapsed, can't contact at all

They collapsed, never get reply from them by any mean. My money was gone, now working with the bank to make a dispute claim. Hopefully the bank can get my money back.

Don't even think about Bestjet, actually Worstjet! Stay away, as far as possible!

OMG

Find out how Bestjet.com compares to other Booking Services

Bestjet entered into liquidation!

Booked 3 international flight tickets last week. Haven't received E-tickets and today they entered into liquidation process! I am screwed up!

Tickets still valid!

After reading that bestjet had gone into administration, I called Garuda Indonesia in Perth to confirm if the tickets bought from bestjet are still valid. Thankfully, they are. I have used bestjet in the past, and haven’t had a problem with them. Always much cheaper than the rest. A shame the have gone under.

1964kazza
1964kazzaBrisbane

Thieves - took money knowing they were broke

Booked through Skyscanner- waited for ticket only to now find they’ve gone into voluntary administration, previously tried changing dates only to basically buy a new ticket cheaper - talk about Xmas grinch - Bestjet stoke Xmas for so many people- hope they can sleep at night- extremely disappointing and out of pocket

SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE, IF you get in contact with them they will NOT do their job and are VERY R

Not even 1 star but I had to give 1 to write this review!

They are in liquidation... website is offline.
Use a travel agent people at least you know who you are dealing with and can go to them. Prices are not always the best by website operators and often are shonky like this mob

Ninkybabe
NinkybabeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't book your travel online

Use an Australian Travel Agent Retailer..Don't book online. You do not know who is taking your money. Best Jet was struck off by Aust Fed of Travel Agents months ago. Spend a few extra $$$ and support local job by booking with Accredited Travel Agents in your shopping centres. Best Jet collapse is not the first and won't be the last.

Ricwolt
RicwoltBrisbane

Dont Deal with these people, they are LIARS and FRAUDS

BE WARNED_ DON'T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE
In March 2018 I booked a flight to Europe for dept in Aug.
In June 2018 I got sick and was advised not to travel.
I cancelled the ticket.
I was told that a refund would be arranged within 12 !! weeks.
The 12 weeks expired in Sept. After MANY emails and receiving MANY promises, I finally received a refund around December 10. And that was only after I told them I had contacted the airline who had informed me that the refund was processed long ago. In the end, they charged me $500 cancellation and administration fee which they blamed the airline for. This is an absolute lie.
This people are frauds and cannot be trusted.

Not even 1 star this company needs to be stop now

Use less terrible experience and lost money we are going for our planned wedding everything was booked and now we don’t have tickets how terrible this people are we were unsure and unaware of this crap company and we were waiting for our e tickets from 15days and now last time we realised something wrong going so we checked online review n call n email n now last 4 -5 days just thinking about why we did this big mistake in our life last moment we missed everything this people are miserable ☹️ Hope they all got life long punishment. Whoever involved in this company n fraudulent

james
jamessydney

Just can’t believe my bad luck

I booked an SingaporeAirline flight last Saturday for my oversea trip in January through bestjet only to found out on Wednesday the company went out of business and I didn’t receive an e-ticket. I then called the airline and only to be told that they didn’t receive any payment and only seat reservation. Now I left stranded with thousands out of pocket. I have also called my bank to request a chargeback, hopefully it will resolve the issue. Bestjet is doggy as hell.

Loss of money. Don't book through Bestjet.

Booked through Bestjet. Wanted to make changes. Tried numerous times to call with more than 30min waiting, still no response. Filled online form, no response so far. Did not review the site before making the booking. Worried for loss of money. With all these complains, wondering why authorities are not looking into the matter.

Best Jet customer support line - Horrible

BestJet is WorseJet, phone the office to do an urgent request and the phone line keeps looping around and not going through a line after choosing a selection that they mentioned. Please avoid BestJet and i hope they get shut down given their horrible customer service.

Med
Medcanberra

Terrible Service; Beware

Horrific Experience, Never USE!!!!

Do Not Ever use this site to book flights, outrageous fees to change flights and horrific customer support, the con you into paying more. Avoid at all costs.

Ligi
LigiSouth West, WA

Don‘t count on airline honouring your ticket

AnitaSydney

Our ticket got cancelled because they went into administration

As the previous review said, they have gone into administration. There is a news article floating around with a statement saying that people who have had their tickets paid and issues will have their tickets honoured by their airline.

This isn't true in our case. Our airline advised that our tickets had been refunded back to Bestjet who are uncontactable. If you have a ticket issued via Bestjet, call the airline and then your bank asap.

Anita

We've contacted our bank who is refunding us the money. They said it's likely to take 4 business days but probably longer due to Christmas. If you used a credit card, please contact your bank as soon as you can

RachPerth

Warning even if you recieved eticket

Warning .we recieved our eticket but when we rang Singapore airlines they said our ticket had been cancelled and refunded to bestjet .no contact and of course no response from Bestjet .We contacted westpac and they are disputing this but may or may not get refunded if so it could take our credit card up to 60 days to solve .So please all check your etickets directly with the airline !!!! as you will recieve no notification from anyone and will find out only at the check in that you are not booked .This company is in administrative lockdown

Ly C.
Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A
Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi
Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives