Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com (page 6 of 63)

1.6 from 1,254 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,031

AeyAU

What should I do no Eticket has sent to me

I booked flight via Skyscanner with Bestjet but has been
many days I have not received my E ticket, lots of money , what should I do?

cindy c

cindy cDarwin, NT

Still no E- ticket

Bought an international ticket through this company because they state they are Australian owned and operated.
I received an invoice but no e- ticket. That was on the 5th December 2018. contacted them via e-mail on the 12th, 13th 15th & again today the 17th still nothing. I had also waited 45 mins on the phone in amongst these dates of emails. I am waiting on the phone again while I type 20 mins and counting position 29!!
Going to take this to the IATA and get this company checked out. Advise all you others to do the same.

Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Seriously dodgy - avoid!

Booked via skyscanner and received an email telling me that an e-ticket would be issued within 72 hours. A week later and still nothing despite me emailing them. Rang them and was put on hold for nearly 2 hours. When I finally got through, I was put on hold again while they booked my ticket there and then.

I think this is essentially how Bestjet operates. They take people's money and then only book the flight when you ring them. In the meantime your money is sitting in their bank account, either gathering interest or just supplementing their general cashflow, while the flight you thought you were getting is still on the market.

Barely legal in my opinion.

Do not use them!

Cannot reach them on phone. The queue is too long. Was trying to reach them to get seats allocated for Cathay flights because Cathay won't entertain request if tickets issued by travel agents. Bestjet want to charge $13.30 per seat per reservation request for the service. I am sure there is better service available elsewhere.

N D

N DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Services Ever

It's over 1 week but I haven't received my e-ticket. I try to call them and just receive their answer like " you have to wait 48 hours " crap no we don't have more time to wait. Please avoid this travel agent if you wanna save money and time.

Charged for ticket which was not issued.

Company is a scam. I booked and paid for a multi-flight E ticket through Bestjet. They stated that the ticket would be issued within 72 hours. When I never received the ticket I contacted Bestjet to enquire when the ticket would be issued. I was informed that my reservation was still on queue for ticketing. It is now a week and I still have not received ticket. After reading other online reviews, I have realized that this is common practice for Bestjet and that they take payment and do not issue tickets. I am about to contact my credit card company and make a dispute claim and ask for chargeback. Hopefully I will be successful. DO NOT use this company.

Maree
Maree

Did not issue e ticket to Airline or me and airline cancelled my booking

Booked Cairns Singapore return. Bestjet issued tax invoice and receipt but didn't send me E Ticket nor did they issue one to Singapore Airlines. The Airline booking reference they gave didn't work when I tried to get a seat allocation. Rang Singapore Airlines who could find a current booking but eventually found they had cancelled it because they had not be sent an E ticket. Trying to track down Bestjet is difficult. Their 1300 number is presently out of service and yesterday there was a queque of 47 which ended up me being disconnected, The other number on their web site is disconnected. Haven't had response to my emails yet. Never never go near this company.

Make sure you are CERTAIN before booking!

Flights changed without notice! AVOID THIS COMPANY. You have been warned.

Booked flights 3 months in advance. No notification of any changes but when I went to check in online my flight had been cancelled without notification from bestjet or the airline. We were put on another later flight which would have meant missing our international departure. Bestjet not keen to refund and made it my problem for not checking the flights regularly. They claim in their T&C's that they are under no obligation to advise THEIR clients of any changes. Still on the phone 2 hours now....they are a pathetic company lacking in decency and morals. Should not be allowed to trade.

Sandeep MOOLA

Sandeep MOOLAMelbourne

Terrible Customer Service

Untrustworthy

Took my money. Still waiting for tickets over a week later. Company does not answer emails (except with auto reply) and call centre always busy. Terrible service. I will avoid Bestjet in the future - this is my second bad experience through Skyscanner and recommend avoid them too now and just deal directly with the airlines

HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE

Stay away from these.....SIMPLE

If you like to have sleepless nights, please do buy tickets from them....:)
They trap you with 72 hours E-ticket delivery, but this is not a promise and everyday you check your email to see if the ticket is sent, but ....!

zero customer service

I rang bestjet to ask about options to cancel flights.
I was number 50 in the queue. After 4 min 49 in the Queue. This occurred 2 days in a row. I then reverted to emails whereby I received generic responses to my questions. After a week of back and forth I am still in the dark.

MAE

MAEWollombi

Paid money, no ticket 4 weeks so far

newtown

newtownSydney

So bad

I was incorrectly charged a $40 credit card fee. I contacted them twice by email but received no response. I had to open a claim with NSW Fair Trading to eventually get a refund, which they issued with no apology for the mischarge. The worst customer service.

Waited for a looooong time and still no e-ticket

Tammy

TammyMelbourne

Professional and reliable

I was concerned after booking a trip with BestJet due to the negative reviews I read after booking. I contacted customer service who were professional and informative and eased my concerns. The service which followed was prompt processing of my e-ticket with no complications. I got exactly what I paid for while having professional and informative customer support. My experience was extremely positive.

Jess

Jess

the worst customer service

don't even think of getting the refund. 90 minutes waiting time on the phone. and no refund , EXTREME change fares and administration fares
Don't use this company to book flights

Juniper_Sprinkles

Juniper_SprinklesBrisbane

Never EVER again!! Frauds and cheapskates

For starters, every time you need to call them, you are put in ‘position number 51’ or so, with at least an hour’s wait to get hold of an operator. Not enough operators. With such cost-cutting measures, one would expect cheaper flights than advertised!! Then they will not respond to emails. Needed to cancel my flight, but wanted to check a few things on my own first about cost of alternatives. was told to put it down in writing in email before 10pm that night if I wanted to cancel. Wrote my email, didn’t get a response. I fear they are trying to keep my money and I am worried about this company, they seem very dodgy. Who can we complain to formally about them?

Ly C.

Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A

Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi

Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives

CategoryBooking Services