Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com (page 7 of 63)

1.6 from 1,254 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,031

John Cow

John Cow

Waiting 12 days now still no tickets

Avoid at all cost, booked tickets for the family been told 72 hours. Its 12 days now sent 3 emails no reply.
Called and waited for 1 hour no result.
Avoid at all cost

Worse Online Travel Agent - Dont Buy or use them

They would sell the ticket, make you pay and provide you a tax invoice then would go missing without providing you E-tickets. They said they will usually provide you with E-ticket confirmation within 72 hours but guess what they wont come back to you with in a week. You can email them 100s time but they wont reply. You can call them but you would have to wait on the queue for 3- 4 hours to be answered. Then they will say E-ticket will be issued by tonight but you wont hear from them next two days until you call them back again.
They are cheaper then any other online agent but worse with their service.

Terrible AVOID!!

Put on hold for nearly two hours on two separate calls. Unable to speak to anyone! 40+ people in the queue.
Calls just disconnects or went to a voicemail which was not setup? Never using them again.

Terrible

Really bad customer services - staff are really rude

I have booked the ticket and need to correct the passenger name due to the typo. I’ve been waiting for almost 2 mths and still havent received my new ticket as yet. My flight will be in 3 days time. Im still waiting for my ticket to be issued.
Could someone please let me know how to make a formal complaint to ombudsman since their company doesn’t seem to have the complaint procedure
Please try to acoid this company, they only know how to charge you money but never deliver the services.

Absolutely terrible - avoid!

I will never again be booking a flight with Bestjet.com - I wish I'd read these reviews before booking. A month ago we booked flights to Tasmania which had to be cancelled due to health-related reasons and the team at Bestjet.com were unhelpful at offering an alternative. A ridiculous array of emails was passed back and forth - no sympathy, consideration or advice on behalf of Bestjet.com was offered. If you do not want to be scammed - or be treated without an ounce of human compassion - then do not book with Bestjet.com.

Overall a very good experience

Peter H

Peter HSydney

Bestjet experience

We booked our family holiday of 6 people via Bestjet. We received our E ticket within 3 day of receipt.
It met all of my expectations. I would definitely book again in the future.

Do not use Bestjet

Louise

Over an hour waiting to speak to someone

Terrible wait times to speak to someone. These people dont cost much, honesty hire some people to answer your customers questions.

Typing this as i wait to speak to someone lol.

Unreliable travel agency

I reserved my flight with Bestjet and received an email telling that I will receive my ticket in 72 hours. I received my ticket after a week, when I called them, waited 1h in the queue to be answered(due to poor customer service) asking them for my ticket. 1 month after the time I reserved my ticket, I received an email telling me that my flights was changed. my connection time changed from 2h to 7h. If you want to choose an unreliable travel agent, then Bestjet is the best choice that you can make.

Caryn_p1

Caryn_p1

Terrific experience

Booked flights from Brisbane>Rome>Barcelona>Brisbane for September 2019. Got our etickets and full flight itinerary in 3 days. Checked with the airlines and everything is confirmed. All in tripcase and have even received notice of a flight time change already (only a 5 minute change though). Contacted Bestjet via their Facebook page (Messenger) whilst I was making the booking and they were there to answer questions throughout the whole process. A bit stunned at so many bad reviews. Our experience has been really good.

Sean.D

Sean.D

Awful, awful and AWFUL

The worst and most shocking customer service ever. I will lodge a complaint with ACCC. They took my money and did not book the flight until I called up and chased them.

Ujen

UjenSydney

BUYER BEWARE !!! EXTREME CHANGE FARE - HIGHER than original ticket !!!

How to make a formal complaint to BestJet

Terrible. Don't use them!

We booked 3 flights to Vietnam, we made a mistake with the booking date by one day and tried immediately to rectify this. They would not help us without charging over half the cost of each of the flights.

Absolutely Dreadful

The tax invoice said I’d get my flight confirmation within 72 hours. Despite my calling three days in a row now and emailing I still don’t have my flight reservation. I’ve lost out on tours as I don’t have the flight confirmation and I keep telling them this! And you wait over an hour on the phone before someone picks up.

Bad Agent

Bad AgentMelbourne

Don't give my refund back!

They held my refund money for 4 month with their refund policy saying no more than 12 week in their confirmation email. The worst part is that they cheat their customers. They told me they still haven't receive the refund form the airline but I called the airline the staff told me they made their refund to Bestjet 6 weeks ago! I m now considering going through legal method to get my money back !!!

Muhammad Farhan

Muhammad Farhansydney

International Tickets Booking - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

I booked 5 tickets for my family for an overseas trip from Sydney to Pakistan and paid in full online on 28 Nov 18.
I received a tax invoice and for the e tickets I waited for approx. 7 days 5 working days and I did not get any response or e tickets from these unprofessional people.
I sent an email but got no response finally I have lodged a dispute claim with my credit card provider. People please save yourself from these cheaters and unprofessional people. They should be banned and penalised by Australian government.

Terrible experience. 90 minutes waiting time to contact them, 2 months waiting for my flight confirm

I booked my flight 6 months in advance. They will catch u because of the cheaper flights from others.
But they will give you a lot of trouble. My flight was changed 2 months before the departure time and no confirmed flight until 6 hours before my departure! 6 HOURS. Not few days before my flight. Few hours.

I had to ring the airlines myself and organise everything! Bestjet is worstjet! Very uselessssssss!!!

Ly C.

Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A

Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi

Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives

CategoryBooking Services