Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com (page 7 of 10)

Listing monitored by Bestjet.com

• Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking

Very crap service

Then have not refund me nearly 9 months now. They email me last month that they Are going to refund me this coming week. But still not get. Don’t book your tickets from this crap best jet site

Scott
ScottMelbourne

BestJet Scam

Do not book with this company. They take your money via Skyscanner and not produce the tickets. They don't respond to emails and you cannot get through to them on the phone.

Scary but happy =)

Received the wrong flight time

700mls
700mls

Terrible, terrible and terrible

Booked air ticket for my whole family ( 4 people), waited for a week, no ticket, cant find a contact number m, after email, got their number and called them, you need to wait at least one hour, after call through and told my reservation, staff said yes they will book it and email me in one hour, after about two hours, i received my ticket.
i thought great. checked in the air company's website, then only found out that they took 4 persons money but only booked one ticket.
Gosh, what kind of company is this.
i hope we can still book in the same fly.

i suggest, after compare the air company fare , go and book directly from the air company than using this online agency, it kills your life.

Very poor service!! as to speak with manager if your frustrated

I booked a return flight overseas and after a week they still hadn't sent me a Ticket even after charging my bank account for the cost of the flight. I emailed them asking for a status of the eticket and they replied apologizing for delay due to high volumes.... (volumes weren't high enough to charge my bank account though they did that straight away) then after calling them and waiting over an hour on the phone, I was told it would be another 48hrs, so furious I asked to speak to a manager (I would recommend this if your having the same problem) miraculously my eTicket appeared in my email while I was on the phone.

Jal
Jal

Nervous wait...

DON'T USE SEAT SELECTION as they cannot book seats

I have made a seat booking through best jet by paying extra amount. At the airport I had to manually select the seat again. And even after re-confirming they couldn't book my seat which I lost on my way back. And they say its Airlines fault. However their seat selection fee is not refundable. Don't use bestjet

Doreen

AVOID BESTJET !!!

HarryGopal
HarryGopalLaunceston, TAS

885th Terrible reviewer for Bestjet.com or rather Worstjet.com

Its a shame that such companies exist in Australia. God knows how they are surviving. As I am writing this review I still haven't got my e-ticket. I am stuck and dont know what to do. They dont reply to e-mails neither I get them on their phone. All I want you guys to know that even if you get an attractive price with these guys dont go for it. You will only have sleepless nights. Its OK if you have a good window say your travel is 2 months or 3 months away then you can think of them. I hope somebody from Federal agency is keeping an eye on these reviews and how these guys are operating.

scratchback
scratchbackSydney, NSW

I was a bit concerned when checked the review but my experience was not bad

Dont miss your flight

God help you if you miss a flight and have booked with best jet, it takes hours to contact them the call gets disconnected so hours again to contact them, then they need to review the case to calculate the fees and say they will email you and dont. Their support line closes at 5pm! and they do not contact you till next day if your lucky. Now you have to wait 1-2 days for a new flight!

Shelley m
Shelley mVictoria

No problem with our flights to Italy

We booked 3 tickets to Milan, Italy in July for travel in October. Booked online and paid $1010 each return. Got the tickets sent to us pretty much straight away. We made sure all our details were correct and the days were spot on. We booked our seats through the Etihad website with no problems at all. Everything was fine and we had a wonderful trip. I would use Bestjet again to get cheaper airfares.

Careful when you book with them

Booked flights through them and picked allocated seats at a premium cost and when it came to the flight i was given random seats. Bestjet refused to refund the cost of allocated seats saying it was non-refundable and i was put out of pocket. Be extremely careful with them.

Terrible. Misleading and incomplete information.

Very difficult and expensive. They claimed to be offering the lowest price fare but it was $300 more than the airline was charging.

Niko
NikoMelbourne

Beware of hidden expensive costs

I booked a flight from Melbourne to Perth and unfortunately I made a mistake with only the month. I called to rectify and not only was I on hold for over an hour. They wanted $150 plus the difference of the cost of the airfare. So it would've been $320 additional costs. The airfare cost me just under $200. So I recommend not to use this company as he did not even attempt to assist me in any way or form for an innocent mistake that was made. I hung up in disgust and purchased I flight directly from an airline company for less than the fee that they wanted. So the lesson here is by direct maybe a tad more expensive but free adjustments if need be for innocent mistakes like made.

Do not book with this company

I booked with BestJet through Skyscanner and they were absolutely awful! My flight got cancelled and swapped for another route so that to get to the UK from Melbourne, it would have taken 5 days via South Korea.... When I attempted to complain I was told that I was only able to do so via email. I have since complained by email and have had no word from the company and nothing by way of apology. Absolutely disgraceful service.

MJN
MJNBrisbane

Terrible company

We booked our flights 11 months ago to Europe via Thailand. Get to airport and no flight at time on our ticket. Thai Airways had cancelled flight at least a month ago and Bestjet never advised us. After being on hold an hour they told us we should have checked. We did. We called them thee days ago to asks why we couldn't check in online. They said because not possible until 24 hours before. They would not help with alternative arrangements.
Stay away from this company.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

After some misgivings, awesome service in the end

This was the first time I used Bestjet. Only after paying for the ticket via the website are you advised that the issuance of the e-ticket will be within 72 hours. I am flying out in a couple of days and 72 hours was going to cut it very fine. Without an e-ticket you cannot fly. After some 36 hours I gave them a ring and after waiting for about an hour from number 37 in the queue I got through to a very helpful lady who sorted this immediately and sent me the e-ticket immediately by email. That lady gave awesome service as I had serious misgivings after having read all the negative reports in this review column.

Rose
RoseMelbourne

Terrible agent

My flight was cancelled and they did not inform me. No email, no phone call. Until two week before my travel date, I called them and waiting on the lime for more then one hour. Lucky I called them, to find out my flight was cancelled. Worse customers service. Until now I don’t know if I will be going or not because I did not receive my tickets yet. Bloody stupid agent.

Daniel
DanielSydney

Do not book with BestJet.

Booked a return flight from Sydney to London with them and they didn't inform me of a cancellation on the return journey costing me lots of money and lost time...

They just said it was my own fault for not ringing them up and checking, worst customer service.

Aman
AmanMelbourne

Pathetic service

Paid for booking. Got an email that you would receive ticket within 72 hours. 7 days already passes but didn’t receive any ticket. Sent emails but didn’t receive any reply. Tried to call and after 45 minuets wait represntative attended my call. She still asking me to wait 72 more hours to receive ticket. Seriously very bad and pathetic service. I will not recommend to anyone to book from bestjet

Hopeless - cant even do the basics

dreadful customer service, 40 minuted on hold to find I've moved 2 places in the queue. Online booking system is basic and outdated, constant errors and page refresh. Dont go near these cowboys!

Don’t trust this travel agent

Customer service line need to wait more than an hours every time, email reply need to wait for a day. Change day they will charge a big amount and change the wrong date for me. Will never book again.