Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com (page 8 of 63)

1.6 from 1,254 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,031

tee

teeSydney Surrounds, NSW

very bad service

after booking my flight i had the return flight wrong , so i contact them and get nowhere after waiting 1 hour to talk to someone with a$ 287 difference in price ,, so i will never use this web site again the service is terrible .

Fraud agent do not book

Do not book with best jet. They have the worst service ever. I had a medical condition and could not travel initial they said get medical later they said their cancellation fee was 690 and after cancellation they said I don’t get any refund at all coz airline has some taxes .. so basically my whole ticket was non refundable .. their queue is minimum of 45 min wait..they have no answers to what taxes are they talking about. Basically it’s a biggest fraud company which gives fake details about refund in the end no refund at all.

Dave

DaveSydney

Took more than 2 weeks to recive tickets, stressful and nervous experience

Mozzy

MozzyPerth

EXTREME change fares, administration fares and terrible customer service

My worst flight experience

I wanted to change my flight but when I called them and managed to talk to them after 50 minute waiting in line they said I should fill out a form. Then, they sent me an email giving a quote of $1040 which includes $670 fare difference. This is while I could see the same price as my booking from skyscanner. I emailed them three times and they never got back to me. I had to call them again and wait for 45 minutes to talk to the operator....

Will McM.

Will McM.Gold Coast

Don't use this company to book flights

Abusive and rude

I bought a ticket on bestjet.com and when I was trying to do my check in I could see my schedule was changed to the flight back, so I called to my the flight company and they said I could change my flight, I asked if I could change for free the flight out to 7 days before and they said I could, but I had to contact the website that i’d Bought the ticket. So I’ve contact bestjet.com and 1 week after they answered me say that I had to pay $750, I still trying to explain that i’d Called to the company and they had confirmed me that I didn’t have to pay Anything to change it. I’m really sad because they even answer my questions, still ignoring me.

VERY DISAPPOINTED

it is the second time I booked a flight with Bestjet. I paid the ticket but in last minutes my flight's details have been changed and I needed to wait in the Dubai Airport for more than 9 hours with no services. very disappointed. it would be my last time to use this website.

Jemma

JemmaBrisbane

Horrible Service

Booked flights through BestJet and was not notified of a change to departure time which meant I missed a connecting flight. Nobody at bestjet is contactable after hours. Eventually got in touch with them & they told me it was in the fine print to check flight time directly with the airline rather than them. Very poor service. Will not use them again.

Very crap service

Then have not refund me nearly 9 months now. They email me last month that they Are going to refund me this coming week. But still not get. Don’t book your tickets from this crap best jet site

Scott

ScottMelbourne

BestJet Scam

Do not book with this company. They take your money via Skyscanner and not produce the tickets. They don't respond to emails and you cannot get through to them on the phone.

Scary but happy =)

Received the wrong flight time

700mls

700mls

Terrible, terrible and terrible

Booked air ticket for my whole family ( 4 people), waited for a week, no ticket, cant find a contact number m, after email, got their number and called them, you need to wait at least one hour, after call through and told my reservation, staff said yes they will book it and email me in one hour, after about two hours, i received my ticket.
i thought great. checked in the air company's website, then only found out that they took 4 persons money but only booked one ticket.
Gosh, what kind of company is this.
i hope we can still book in the same fly.

i suggest, after compare the air company fare , go and book directly from the air company than using this online agency, it kills your life.

Very poor service!! as to speak with manager if your frustrated

I booked a return flight overseas and after a week they still hadn't sent me a Ticket even after charging my bank account for the cost of the flight. I emailed them asking for a status of the eticket and they replied apologizing for delay due to high volumes.... (volumes weren't high enough to charge my bank account though they did that straight away) then after calling them and waiting over an hour on the phone, I was told it would be another 48hrs, so furious I asked to speak to a manager (I would recommend this if your having the same problem) miraculously my eTicket appeared in my email while I was on the phone.

Jal

Jal

Nervous wait...

DON'T USE SEAT SELECTION as they cannot book seats

I have made a seat booking through best jet by paying extra amount. At the airport I had to manually select the seat again. And even after re-confirming they couldn't book my seat which I lost on my way back. And they say its Airlines fault. However their seat selection fee is not refundable. Don't use bestjet

Doreen

AVOID BESTJET !!!

HarryGopal

HarryGopalLaunceston, TAS

885th Terrible reviewer for Bestjet.com or rather Worstjet.com

Its a shame that such companies exist in Australia. God knows how they are surviving. As I am writing this review I still haven't got my e-ticket. I am stuck and dont know what to do. They dont reply to e-mails neither I get them on their phone. All I want you guys to know that even if you get an attractive price with these guys dont go for it. You will only have sleepless nights. Its OK if you have a good window say your travel is 2 months or 3 months away then you can think of them. I hope somebody from Federal agency is keeping an eye on these reviews and how these guys are operating.

Ly C.

Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A

Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi

Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives

CategoryBooking Services