Bestjet.com

Listing monitored by Bestjet.com

Millypilly
MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Nervous moment

When I first read the email from Bestjet I thought it was a hoax. I did a quick online search and realised the horrible truth. I booked my flight with SIngapore Airlines to the UK in early October. I emailed their customer service and received an email saying my ticket is still valid. It will be a nervous time until I’m on the flight in June. I really feel for those poor people who had their money taken when the company knew it was going bankrupt. This was my first and last experience with Skyscanner, next time I’ll buy direct from the Airline.

Abusive and rude

I bought a ticket on bestjet.com and when I was trying to do my check in I could see my schedule was changed to the flight back, so I called to my the flight company and they said I could change my flight, I asked if I could change for free the flight out to 7 days before and they said I could, but I had to contact the website that i’d Bought the ticket. So I’ve contact bestjet.com and 1 week after they answered me say that I had to pay $750, I still trying to explain that i’d Called to the company and they had confirmed me that I didn’t have to pay Anything to change it. I’m really sad because they even answer my questions, still ignoring me.

Terrible experience

Wait me e ticket for 7 days and tried call customer service, send message to facebook, to General inquiry, support email,,.... Finally got me e ticket (Virgin flight).

Susan
SusanNowra

Airfares different to advertised price

Googled airfares, bestjet came up the cheapest, BUT when I click on to get flight and am redirected to nest jet web page the price is significantly different.

Amh
AmhSydney

Once good, now not good

I have used Bestject on previous occasions with no issue. But this last time means I won't be using them again. Booked tickets for 2, paid by card. Debit showed up in my online statement.OK so far. No etickets received after 2 days so I rang them. And yes, the queue was 15 and took a long time. I was informed that the tickets could not be issued, but with no good reason given. And that I would be immediately refunded. As it's now been 3 days and the refund has not hit my account, 'immediate' is not a term that is truthful. And because I don't have the money, I can't proceed with booking with someone else. The question is this. If Bestjet could not secure the tickets from the airline, why was my card debited AT ALL?

Sometimes fine, sometimes less so!

Still,waiting for confirmation

I booked for a holiday to Canada next September for 4 adults, said they would send the confirmation within 24 hours, 72 hours later and 2 follow up phone calls still no confirmation or tickets but the money has been taken out of my credit card. I am very worried as this is no small sum of money

Wanderer
Wanderer

It turns out there were no such airfares available and I will receive a refund I am gutted.

Dipak
DipakBrisbane

Customer service sucks!

I had a good experience with them last year. This time, I haven't received my e-ticket for more than 3 days now. Their default email says I should get it in 24 hours during weekdays. I emailed them after 24 hours and haven't heard a thing. They don't have a contact number on their website.

Ben W
Ben WBlue Mountains

Check your E-Tickets carefully!!!

Still angry
Still angryHastings

It´s all true

Charged a fee to book seats but not available

Booked a return flight to Dublin for my partner and I. I also had the option to book seats on all the flights and was charged extra fee for this. However, on all the flight booked (when we got our boarding pass) none of the seats allocated by Bestjet, were available, as Bestjet had not informed the airline of the seat allocation. When I requested the fee to be refunded, Bestjet refused as they said I should of contacted the airline to confirm the seating???. Apparently, according to Bestjet, they can charge a fee and not provide the service????. Will not use them again.

Disappointed
DisappointedMt dandenong

Disappointing

I used the BestJet online form to change a return flight from Denpasar to Melbourne. I was quoted a change fee and authorised payment 5 hours later. I then received an email saying that the reservation was no longer available. In the meantime I had booked ongoing flights and accommodation based on the change. I wrongly assumed that the reservation was held for a reasonable time for payment to be made. My learning is to book directly with airlines wherever possible. The change would have been $140 cheaper as well!

Ralf
RalfSydney

Rip-off when changing travel dates

Don't book via BestJet! They don't charge a booking fee, but make their money ripping off people who need to change their flights.

I made a mistake in my booking and they wanted to charge me AUS$1531 per person to change my flights to one week later!!!

I checked the website and the price for the tickets that week was the same as the tickets I booked, yet they told me that "airlines work in a real time basis. Thus, airfares and taxes are subject to changes without notice". That probably translates to "Yeah right, let's screw that guy!".

Never again!

EllieSydney, NSW

Strange request indeed...

Smith
Smith

Worried

An hour ago I booked my overseas flight through Bestjet. After that I decided to add them on Facebook to get updates from them but the thing they came up was they are a scam. I immediately did lots of reading and was convinced they are a scum. I called my bank to cancel the payment and didn't bother calling bestjet. I would rather pay more and get a guaranteed flight. Not sure if I still should call bestjet to cancel the flights.

Ly C.
Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A
Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi
Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives