Bestjet.com

Listing monitored by Bestjet.com

Peter H
Peter HSydney

Bestjet experience

We booked our family holiday of 6 people via Bestjet. We received our E ticket within 3 day of receipt.
It met all of my expectations. I would definitely book again in the future.

Caryn_p1
Caryn_p1

Terrific experience

Booked flights from Brisbane>Rome>Barcelona>Brisbane for September 2019. Got our etickets and full flight itinerary in 3 days. Checked with the airlines and everything is confirmed. All in tripcase and have even received notice of a flight time change already (only a 5 minute change though). Contacted Bestjet via their Facebook page (Messenger) whilst I was making the booking and they were there to answer questions throughout the whole process. A bit stunned at so many bad reviews. Our experience has been really good.

Scary but happy =)

Jal
Jal

Nervous wait...

scratchback
scratchbackSydney, NSW

I was a bit concerned when checked the review but my experience was not bad

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

After some misgivings, awesome service in the end

This was the first time I used Bestjet. Only after paying for the ticket via the website are you advised that the issuance of the e-ticket will be within 72 hours. I am flying out in a couple of days and 72 hours was going to cut it very fine. Without an e-ticket you cannot fly. After some 36 hours I gave them a ring and after waiting for about an hour from number 37 in the queue I got through to a very helpful lady who sorted this immediately and sent me the e-ticket immediately by email. That lady gave awesome service as I had serious misgivings after having read all the negative reports in this review column.

They are good.

Bestjet delivered

I ordered my local Mel-Syd flight via SkyScanner/Bestjet and the total was $400 cheaper than if I booked Virgin directly. They sent me a receipt and it said the tickets will be sent within 72 hours. I called to follow up anyway (within that period) and they resolved on the spot. There was a bit of waiting time but I still greeted with courtesy. After that the flight appeared on my Velocity and Tripcase. If you booked correctly and no changes, I believe they should be fine.

twp
twpBrisbane

booking

booked to Melbourne a little slow getting ticket apart from that will certainly use again.,checked with virgin that booked all okay.

January 6th 2019 Update: perfect one day.........

Great for me ,not for a lot of people,problem is these days every one is trying to rip you off.

Find out how Bestjet.com compares to other Booking Services

I worried about many bad comments, but not bad for me.

I booked ticket to Seoul from Sydney and got e ticket one day later.
Actually, I worried about any possible problem because of many bad comments, but luckily nothing happen to me.
Only one problem is really difficult to contact to them because of long line.
It's true they have to improve their service definitely.

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

We had no problems

Reading the reviews after I booked through Bestjet I was terrified. We flew Brisbane to Shanghai and back and we had no problems at all. The flights were on time and when I had questions I called Bestjet and they were happy to help. I really don't understand what all the fuss is about

Cheap flights good service

Booked cheap flights from Perth to Melbourne and everthing went smoothly.We booked 7 months in advance and got a good flight with Virgin through Bestjet.Will definitely book through them again.Thanjs Best jet!,

sks316
sks316Sydney

Slight concerns after booking, but sorted out within 48 Hrs

I was initially not happy as the payment was made, then got an email saying the eticket would be emailed within 24 hrs, but with this text "Once you have received your e-ticket, your reservation is confirmed.". I was bit worried after reading this and then looking at some of the negative reviews, so sent them an email second day, and called the customer care (contact detail removed ) later that day. But they were helpful in issuing my ticket within minutes.

Cheap ticket plus customer care centre really good

i had booked ticket via bestjet.com.. i hadn't received my ticket after two days so i went to website to check their review.After reading their bed, i was really worried about my ticket. so i called them. After waiting 42 minute finally i talked with their staff. they issued my ticket strait away. i received ticked within 5 minute. At the end they apologised One star less because i had to call them to issue ticket. They might be very busy due cheap price and not having fully staff.

Good prices, no nonsense

The service is fine, I've booked multiple times and the online service/help seems prompt (request was to split a booking so I could upgrade with points).

Most negatives seems to deal with cancellations etc, the fees are advertised up front people. Cheap fares usually aren't flexible!

Ly C.
Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A
Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi
Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives