Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com

Listing monitored by Bestjet.com

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
Norm
NormWestern District, VIC

Airline refund accepted by Bestjet, but not passed on to customer - ME!

A flight with SilkAir was cancelled and a refund paid to the agent, Bestjet, more than 6 months after they went into liquidation. They have processed the refund but not returned it to me! Is that corruption? Totally dishonest and basically THEFT!

Marea
MareaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Action Group for Bestjet Fiasco

There is an Action Group formed on FB for all of us that have been affected by this Fraud of Bestjet
It is a closed group so if anyone would like to join
Please send a request on Bestjet Fiasco Action Group

shock!

I have used Bestjet many times and had some amazing deals. I had no idea they were shonky as I've recommended Bestjet to friends. I hope that most customers get their flights or money back. Thankful that I didn't have any current reservations but I very nearly did.

Find out how Bestjet.com compares to other Booking Services

Make sure you are CERTAIN before booking!

Tammy
TammyMelbourne

Professional and reliable

I was concerned after booking a trip with BestJet due to the negative reviews I read after booking. I contacted customer service who were professional and informative and eased my concerns. The service which followed was prompt processing of my e-ticket with no complications. I got exactly what I paid for while having professional and informative customer support. My experience was extremely positive.

Overall a very good experience

Shelley m
Shelley mVictoria

No problem with our flights to Italy

We booked 3 tickets to Milan, Italy in July for travel in October. Booked online and paid $1010 each return. Got the tickets sent to us pretty much straight away. We made sure all our details were correct and the days were spot on. We booked our seats through the Etihad website with no problems at all. Everything was fine and we had a wonderful trip. I would use Bestjet again to get cheaper airfares.

Giedre
GiedreSydney

So far so good

I was reading reviews and was in a panic mode after I've purchased tickets to Europe through bestjet. But actually it worked out well. We received etickets the same day-was very impressed.

Nelly
NellyAdelaide

Great service via email

Contacted the support desk to change my overseas travel ticket for a new route & time.
Emails were sent back and forward until i was happy with the right route & time. I received replies back very quickly and the change fee was much less than expected. Honestly really surprised by a few of the reviews I have read below. My experience was quick & hassle free.

Great

Booked. Melbourne to UK. E-ticket sent no problems... Checked the airline for booking all confirmed. Every thing great so far. Will let you know when I travel in January how it all goes.

Bestjet have gone bust

Great Service saved heaps

Booked Flights from Brisbane to Bangkok - was $400 cheaper for the family than booking direct with Malaysia Air.

After reading the comments on here was sceptical so called them up as was waiting for tickets to be issued.

Someone answered the phone within 30 secs and the tickets emailed with 2 mins. Would have been great if no call required but Great none the less!

Brendan9
Brendan9Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used Bestjet twice now, problem free.

Read (mostly bad) reviews about Bestjet before embarking on my second trip booked through them which had me a little worried. Melbourne to Manila with Brunei Airlines, a few hundred dollars cheaper than sites like Expedia.My tickets were received via email immediately and all flights were on time. So from my experience, I will continue to use Bestjet in the future. Please note there is a 1.5% credit card charge on top of the advertised price, which you aren't informed of until you are on the page when you pay.

call centre was quick in response

I booked my ticket on August 27th 2018 and i didnt get my ticket. Called call centre and I got the ticket before I end up the call.

That was handy. I will be a returning customer.

Ingo B.
Ingo B.Alexandra Hills

Very efficient

Very friendly and helpful lady at Bestjet Call centre. Got my tickets emailed whilst on the phone. Will contact Bestjet again for other flights within Europe.

Fantastic!

Fantastic experience with Bestjet! I called to enquire about a cancellation if necessary and they were clear when explaining their policies and also sent through an email after our time on the phone and confirmed everything that they explained. My flight went smoothly both to my destination and back home, I will definitely be using this service again! 5 stars!

Ly C.
Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A
Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi
Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives