Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub Questions & Answers

104 questions from our users

Alan H.

Alan H.asked

Hi .I have a lazy spa miami and recently the pressure in the spa has been too high every day so I have to let a bit of air out .The trouble is it is mostly water that is coming out and not air . Anyone know what could be causing this? Thank you

Alexasked

I'm thinking of purchasing one of these spas (probably Miami, Havana or Palm springs) but no one so far has been able to confirm how sturdy the outer skin is. I have 2 cats, they don't usually scratch the furniture much but I'm concerned (if they did try it out) how it would fare. All the published specs reiterate how strong, durable & puncture proof they are but nowhere are pets mentioned at all. I can't be the first person to query this, can anybody help please?

Cibasc
Cibasc

Totally fine with cats, mine love to lay on the top cause it’s nice and warm. The side are super firm when it’s fully inflated

Alex

Great! Thank you so much for your help!

Karen C.

Karen C.asked

I am thinking of purchasing one of your spas and would like to know if we can use Magnesium Chloride instead of chlorine?

Ron

Ronasked

Can you put air in the st moretz spa while the spa is filled with water it’s losing air can I repurpose air while the spa is full?

Chris K.

Chris K.asked

Do you need electricity for this spa ?

Janine

Janineasked

Hi there, is there any way at all that you can convert the st mauritz spa to UV/ozone sanitiser so that it has less chemicals?

Hazel  D.

Hazel D.asked

How do I clear my water pump?

Louise W.

Louise W.asked

my spar is not working ..cant get pump to turn on. Is there anyone in Adelaide to repair or do/ how do I purchase a replacement pump? thanks

Janine

Janineasked

Is there any way that you can install a UV / ozone sanitiser so they these inflatable spas don't have the level of chlorine and chemicals? Can't seem to find a supplier but thinking this must be possible even through a DIY bit of creativity

BroniiW

BroniiWasked

I purchased my Lay-Z -Spa in 2014
Can I replace the blow up tub and cover The filtration etc still work perfectly.
I have had many years enjoyment but, sadly the tub has struck a leak :(

Ian W.

Ian W.asked

The female screw for the air inflation valve on my vegas lazy spa has split. Can you advise where I can buy a replacement for this part?

Benna S.

Benna S.asked

Bubbles won’t turn on. Any ideas?

Betty L.

Betty L.asked

after we drain out the water in our portable hot tub, how do we clean the interior?

Chris M

Chris Masked

Looking for some help have a Maldives hydro jet was working fine. It was plugged in but the pump was off and the Circuit breaker in the house tripped at 2 am. So unplug the reset circuit breaker house was fine next day tried to plug the pump back in and circuit breaker in house tripped instantly and it does it every time now. Does anybody have any ideas should I call an electrician or change the code Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tina

Tinaasked

Is it advisable to empty my lays spa if I’m away for a week, and can I leave it set up
Empty without the power on?

Sue

I turn my off when i am away and leave it filled

Julie P.

Julie P.asked

I have a Lazyspa Maldives - can you change the lights when its full of water?

Mark H.

Mark H.asked

We have a Lay z Spa Cancun. We have had it 6 weeks with no problems at all, however, it has now developed a fault. Every time we put the heater on it trips with in 30 seconds! But if the blower is on it stays on! So I can have everything on and it’s fine, but the minute I just have heater and filter on it trips?

Michelle
Michelle

Mine is 6wks old approx and started doing this last night. It won't heat unless it is running. Will run if heater off. If on it trips out in seconds.

Sue

My pump has completely died now and I cant get any help what so ever to fix it from Best way or who i brought it from really disappointed as this is the 2nd one that i have brought that after a year the pump packs in and.
there is no support or help at all in New Zealand and i contact Best way 10 weeks ago and i still have not had any response from them

Lisa M.

Lisa M.asked

Hi i have a lazyspa vegas bought it in march its been working up until today everytime i try to heat d water up it just switches off works fine with bubbles and fliter on anyone else have this problem?

Richie

Richieasked

I have a St Lucia layz spa but was going to buy a liner for a bigger one. Can you use the same air jet pump?

Shonza

Shonzaasked

Hi I've bought a second hand lay z spa inflatable but unsure weather I'm missing a hose or weather this is just a inflatable hose this comes with

Get an answer from our members and Bestway representatives