Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub (page 2 of 4)

Vince B

Vince BSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great spa

Exellant for the price works great was surprised the amount of bubbles action we had highly recommend this spa .we had a slight problem with it contacted customer service spoke with michael and he bent over backwards to fix the problem top job Michael cant be happier

Purchased in January 2019 at Outbax for $485.00.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great spa but gas down falls

Purchased in June 2018 for $500.00.

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

A good cheaper way of trying a spa

Purchased in January 2018.

Toys & Games

Find out how Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub compares to other Toys & Games

David

DavidSydney

great product!!

Bought a Bestway Lazy-Spa from Aldi for $500! What a bargain. Absolutely love it! It was really easy to assemble, heats to a hot temperature and it’s so good without heat on a hot summers day! Had it for almost 8 months and not a single problem! Definitely recommended it.

Mish

MishKingscote

Great Product

I'm very happy with our purchase of the Bestway inflatable spa. Delivery was slower than estimated, but staff were very helpful. This shouldn't reflect on the store. We had a similar product, even though it was a similar price this one is much better quality, I can't wait to use it again.

Exactly what we were looking for!

Good size, love the hydrojets, means we can use it at night and not annoy the neighbours! Air bubbles quite noisy at night, so love the option of being able to use the spa with or without air bubbles. Gets really hot, and warms up quite quickly. Kids love it as a small pool! Highly recommend.

Krisjm1983

Krisjm1983

Love ours!

I purchased one of these for my husband for Xmas as he has back issues and gets relief from a spa.
I really didnt hold out much hope that it would be much good, but I have to admit I was pleasantly suprised! It exceeded my expectations.
Easy to clean, pump is well sealed, holds temp well ( be aware it does take up to 8 hours to reach maximum temperature , we leave ours heater on to avoid this).
We have dogs and I was concerned about them scratching it etc, but the other cover is very hardy and it stops anything penetrating the blow up bit, which is great.
I had read reviews before I purchased ours, most were good but I did read some bad ones, I am very glad I still risked it got it. As you can tell we were very happy with it.

A life changer

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

So much more than I expected

I bought this thinking it was going to last a few weeks and then throw it out. I was wrong. It's so well made, heats up to 38C and the bubbles are great. Easy to clean, lockable cover and easy to maintain with chlorine floater. We leave ours set up permanently. Has been a huge hit when entertaining.

Hadleigh

HadleighDunedin

A fantastic way to waste $800

Purchased this product just before Christmas. Worked perfectly fine for the first 3 weeks then stopped working. Contacted retailer regarding faults. was told they have no spare parts and that it would take over 2 weeks for the replacement parts to arrive. Difficult to operate. I Would definitely not recommend.

Bestway
Official R.Bestway

Fantastic Spa at a Great Price

Our family have been using the Lay-Z-Spa Miami for 3 months and love it! The jets are stronger than what I expected. Very quick and easy to set up. Have highly recommended to friends which I believe have purchased. The filter is also easy to clean and controls on pump easy to control. Recommend Highly. Dont need to pay $1000's. This is the answer.

Bob

BobSydney

Very pleasantly surprised

I have been using the Miami inflatable spa for 2 months now. I actually bought it for my partner who was wanting one of those permanent $7k spas. I bought this as a "trial" to see how much we would use a spa. As my partner now says who needs one of those expensive spas when this is perfect.

Although I cannot vouch for the longevity of the spa, i heartily recommend this inflatable spa. I have been telling all my friends how great it is. So if you have any doubts just go ahead and do it.

So happy I made the leap

We are thoroughly enjoying our spa, it was delivered in a very timely manner through the holiday season, was very well packaged and after reading the instructions a breeze to set easy up. Product is sturdy and seems very durable. I have no hesitation recommending the product or the seller.

Filters

Yes hopeless can't get the filters anywhere which I guess is the usual for Aldi for me now filters are ready for the bin after only 8 weeks so I've had to drain spa not happy jan I spent $120 on bromide and a test kit trying to get pH etc correct is impossible

Stacey

StaceyMelbourne

Awesome product, amazing price & quick shipping!

The Bestway Lay-Z-Spa is such a great product. It's high quality and so easy to set-up. The bubbles and jets are amazing - it feels just like spas that cost thousands more! It was shipped quickly and packaged well. And all for a very affordable price. I've been recommending these to all of my family and friends! Thanks so much!

Exceeded the expectation

Used this for a week so far. My 2 kids and myself enjoyed. Bubbles and jet are awesome. Highly recommended. Easy to install. Quick delivery. Didn't took long time to get 40 degree temperature. Insulated cover helped to maintain temperature for longer period. No issues so far. It's exceeded my expectations.

Perfect best investment

I purchased a inflatable spa and it was delivered really quickly with excellent freight price too. So far we have really enjoyed this product. I have been recommending these to my mates too. The customer service from the company was really quick and efficient and would recommend this company if they wanted to by a inflatable spa.

Amazing! Just perfect for those long summer days and nights

Purchased for my hubby for Xmas and the WHOLE family loves it! Especially the kids! Great for relaxing and cooling off through the day or warming up at night. Easy to set up. We were using it by the afternoon. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive spa that is simple and easy.

SJM

SJM

Brilliant purchase

fiopic

fiopichassall grove

Just Amazing !!!!

I bought the Bestway spa last year and it was really great value compared to many on the market. I did not want to spend thousands of $$$$ so this was a great option. I was a bit concerned first as this is a outdoor spa and the recommendation on the papers stated to not have it further than 5 meters from the powerpoint . I had to get an electrician to make sure its all sorted out . Love my spa and many friends have bought from you since .

See all Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub reviews