Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub

Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub (page 3 of 3)

4.2

toglhot

toglhotaldinga beach

best way lazy spa miami

Just an opening review - Not good enough. The instruction are those ridiculous picture instructions. A picture says a thousand words? Not with this product, a picture just raises a thousand questions. The spa itself seems reasonable quality, just throw away the instructions and work it out yourself, it's quicker. This product came with a cover which seems fairly heavy duty and well made, shame it doesn't fit. With one person holding the elastic skirt and the other pulling as hard as they can on the other side the elastic can't be stretched enough to span the spas diameter. I'll get some chemicals tomorrow and in time give the spa a more in depth review.

Bestway
Official R.Bestway
Paul

PaulBrisbane

Perfect! Great service and fast delivery

The seamless process from order through to delivery seem less, despite an error on my part of ordering without discount applied that was painlessly resolves by the company. I would definitely recommend and will look to order from them in the future.

A big thumbs up from me. :)

Thanks.

Useless!

We received our third inflatable liner this week as the previous two spa liners would not stay inflated. This latest one was fully inflated last night, and had lost air and shape by this morning! We made extra sure the surface was clean and protected under the spa. They do not stay inflated, we haven't even used this one!

Toys & Games

Find out how Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub compares to other Toys & Games

Miami Laz-y spa

We have had our Miami laz-y spa for 3 years and pack it away every winter then set up on deck every summer no problems love out spa and would defiantly buy another one

Terrible product

Top tip..upon purchase, take your pump unit to a safe spot and smash it to pieces with a hammer..that's all its worth!! Mine lasted 3 weeks from new..don't waste you money!! Chinese electrics.,.what a joke..save up and buy a proper tub folks and save your sanity into the bargain! Most other reviews will tell you just the same.

Michael. B

Michael. BBrisbane

Brilliant plunge pool

fishy1955

fishy1955erskine

Terrible product arrived and had holes in it couldn't even stay up overnight and the backup is shock

terrible product , same backup terrible product , when we git it we pumped it up as per instructions but it leaked all around the skirt on the inside but the mob we bought it off sent me one email i replied with photos and that is the last we have heard from them even though i have emailed them a few more times

Great spa but motors don't last

Bought the lazy spa. Better than I expected. After 8 months motor got really loud. Contacted shop I purchased from and motor was replaced. The second motor also became loud and a very dry sound from motor. This time just out of warranty. Told to buy new motor.... I feel it defeats the exercise of cost effective spa if you need to replace motor every year $380 nz .
Very disappointed.

SHONA

SHONA

SPARE FILTER CARTRIDGES ETC

The lay-z-spa (miami) really great - but very disappointed to find that the supplier could not supply filter cartridges #58323 - for around 2 months? The only place I have seen these for sale is the UK company- all other suppliers of these cartridges in Australia - have also run out

Sandyoceanblue

SandyoceanblueMURRUMBA DOWNS

So far so good!

Julia M

Julia MDarling Downs, QLD

Love It!

We bought our Lay-Z Spa Miami some time ago as we were considering looking into a fully blown spa but wanted to gauge how often we would use it first. We really love this, and after setting it up around 6 weeks ago, we sit in most nights and find it really comfortable and relaxing. I wouldnt consider putting in a fixed spa as we are quite happy with this budget version. The bubbles are suprisingly strong and way exceeded our expectations.

Aussie10

Aussie10MUDGEERABA

Awesome crowd pleaser!!

Bought the bestway lazy-spa Miami Xmas 2015 and have used it twice for a 6 month period each time (Spring, summer months). The family were really impressed with this and It didn't take long to set up, instructions were simple to follow. The only part that needed replacement are the two filters twice after 6 months, and went through two chlorine tablets. The care instruction are good too and as long as it is cleaned and packed well for storage I think this will last a couple more years yet. really impressed and recommended as a cheaper alternative to a 5k solid hot tub....not bad for $400. Bought a fish net which helps no end when cleaning.

Strawbs

Strawbs

Refunded without any problem

My lazy spa pump failed within the first few weeks . I sent some emails and let them know . I was advised to pack it up print off a return label and send it back . Within 2 to 3 weeks of replies and communication I was refunded . I was stoked as I saved for this for months .
Only disappointment was that they could not just send me a new spa which would have made the whole ordeal perfect . Thank you for this crevice .

Marzy

MarzyAU

Lazy Spa Vegas

Be careful when getting this spa

We bought one for my arthritis have used it a few times till we got a hole in it 3 months out of warranty, company was rude wouldn't help us. My husband has spent weeks repairing it to no avail so we just have to get rid of it. Waste of money and service.

Dan

Dan

Be aware; this is a disposable product.

Great concept - until it breaks down. Pump broke down just after a year. Unhelpful and rude customer service advised that re-purchasing was the only option. Spa liner is also pealing away. I'm personally aware of 3 other lay z spa customers - all experienced faults with pump and spa. It is considerably cheaper than a fixed spa but far too much money for its short shelf life in my opinion. One to avoid.

You're right. We couldn't live without it.

We absolutely love it. It has surpassed all our expectations. It is used 2 to 3 times a day so we find the filters have to be cleaned every day, water tested every second day. So easy, no trouble. We have the temp at 34 deg, just perfect.
Would highly recommend.
UPDATE:
It's been 5mths now in use and we are still of the same mind. It has been a godsend over the v/hot summer months.
No problems at all.

KC Perth
KC Perth

UPDATE

After being in storage for 6 mths, it's unpacked and working perfectly. Once again no problems it's just the best.

Lairdy

LairdyCanberra

Best Spa ever..

I have had mine 8 months. I use it every second day. It is a spa, it needs normal pool/spa care. water filter/test 2 times a week (Bunnings is free to test). I have a Miami LayZspa it is on 24/7 as it is set to 38 hot it hardly uses any elec. refresh water every 2-3 months. The best spa I have ever owned.
If you want a spa that you use once a week. You might need to reconsider.
Con's
Heating does take awhile on first use. (Once water above filters turn on heater. Use warm water to fill, When taking on Holiday)
No other issues. It is Fantastic.

Disappointed

It's a fantastic concept but I have a lot of problems with the spa cutting out. Have to keep checking it and resetting the power. It takes all day to heat up when it is working properly.
If anyone has any ideas on how to stop this happening please let me know.

Juscruzin
Juscruzin
lou.verzola
lou.verzola

Yea same thing here DH's

tj
tj

thanks for the review, I'm looking for one but won't purchase online until I find some "real' reviews that are acceptable.

See all Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Inflatable Hot Tub reviews

Trisha Feenan

Trisha Feenanasked

Hello I’ve just bought a Bestway Moritz Hot tub spa of Groupon
I know it wasn’t from you guys but your a bestway rep
I inflated yesterday filled with water and started to heat but was still to cool to hop in so I went out this morning to put heater on and it has gone down not all the way of corse but sides are soft and worried it might go completely down over a few days causing the water to spill out
Is this supposed to happen will I need to undo filter to pump up every morning
Can you please advice Trish

Michelle H.

Michelle H.asked

Hi my partner was in a bad mood and has taken out the fuse in my lazy z spa Hawaii and will not give it back please can someone help which fuse is needed as I obviously don’t want to get the wrong one thanks Michelle ps the hot tub is 2 years old

Vincent B.

Vincent B.asked

Hi Brought Lay z spa last week only set it up to find out eo2 message keeps beeping.
Ask the guys from Gumtree said I had warranty in box. Can't find in box, now there not answering my messages.
II have done everything to try to deleted code buy nothing happening, wondering if service repair place here in Australia

Bestway
Official R.Bestway

Hi Vincent,
Please Email our tech team with details of how you purchased it and what model you have at service@bestwaycorp.com.au
They will be able to assist with this.
David

Get an answer from our members and Bestway representatives