Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (56)

Brian

BrianVictoria

Fantastic Service

Had been looking for new lounge chair as have suffered a spinal injury but just couldn’t find the one. Called in at Founds Betta Home Living at Rosebud. The woman (whose name I did not get, sorry) was brilliant and after trying many chairs we finally found what I was after. She went and spoke with one of the gentlemen behind counter and he said no delivery charge and we will deliver for you immediately. Fantastic service by all and thank you once again. Would highly recommend them.

Store LocationRosebud Victoria.
cathy

cathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

why are all new electrical items so terrible?

65 inch TV

Bought a 65” TV .. can’t praise Andrew enough from the Moorabbin store .. he was super helpful .. highly recommend to anyone.

Store LocationMoorabbin

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Betta Home Living Underwood - disgraceful treatment of customers

I brought a laptop from this shop which I only used for aprox 2 hours a week for work it stopped working after about 5 months I took it back to the shop and I waited about 6 weeks to get it back, I was treated with rudeness and disrespect from an arrogant rude younger male shop assistant who smirked at me and made me wait for 2 hours before returning my laptop. I will never return to this store.

Store LocationUnderwood, QLD
SavyShopper

SavyShopperSydney, NSW

Rip Off and Cheaters

Store LocationBetta home Living - Eastwood
melanie__e

melanie__eGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sales service and competitive price

Craigieburn store staff member Elaine was extremely helpful and even researched the product requirements for me and called back. She helped me source the last fridge of that colour left in any of their Melbourne stores and I got a very competitive price too. I would highly recommend this store.

Store LocationCraigieburn Melbourne
Tony

Tony

Lied to by salesman

Was sold a tv on black friday with reassurance by Carman at betta craigeburn that it would be available by the next week. Has now been close to 3 weeks and after being given the runaround including hangups have been told it will be available for pickup in middle of january. Useless service and lied to by salesman.

Store LocationBetta craigeburn
Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the best service... hope the product is okay.

I ordered a sound bar w/woofer online, the Redcliffe called "outofstock". Finally camein they want me to pickup. Bad service.

Store LocationOnline redcliffe
Qianggong

QianggongSouth East Queensland, QLD

A retailer that does not deliver.

I took on a Good Friday deal at betta.com.au for a TV with $200 off. After waiting for 5 business days as the advertised delivery estimate, I called and got transferred back and forth, and all of a sudden, they bluntly issued me a refund. I am not happy with the solution. They made no effort to provide the item, and the item has been listed online without any indication of 'out-of-stock' up to now. I had missed other Good Friday deals with other retailers due to the order with Betta. Dodgy business, remove 'Australian/Local' from your slogan.

Store LocationCannon Hill store

Joeben B.

Joeben B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible experience!

Dazza

DazzaMelbourne

Best service ever Craigieburn Betta

Ordered a fridge, great price, free quick delivery, courtesy call beforehand, delivered into my home, all packaging taken away. Beats Harvey Norman, JB and Good Guys hands down. Betta Craigieburn.

Store LocationCraigieburn
BarDom7280

BarDom7280Sydney, NSW

WARNING!!! Do not buy from Powerland

Purchased a TV, 1 year later ,it is not working. They're products are 2nds and no help in repairing at all. Samsung also, never have had issues with their products my whole life, first time purchase at Powerland Warwick Farm and never again. Be very very wary of this store.

Kevin

KevinSouthwest, VIC

Its awesome 75 inch smart tv

Great sound wonderful picture has all the functions u need has all the apps features great price customer service was great very helpful would recommend this Samsung 75 smart tv

Store LocationGeelong west
Toni G.

Toni G.Central Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Your Gladstone QLD store has no customer service, I bought a kettle and toaster back in June payed for them both but had to wait for the toaster, every time I call the store no one calls me back and I am still waiting after all this time and I have a kettle that means nothing to me as I can’t have the toaster too..
I don’t know why they have been advertised even back then when none of them were in stock plus the price online was like $30 each cheaper then they’re prices in store. So disappointed I’m getting a refund when I can get back in store for both items and I’ll be returning the kettle too.

Store LocationGladstone QLD
Leolass

LeolassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and helpful staff. Sale, Victoria Store.

I lived in Sale, for two years and often purchased products from their store. I found the staff friendly and helpful. A lot better than other electrical stores in the town.

Store LocationSale, Victoria. 3850

Clyde V.

Clyde V.Murray Mallee, SA

Very unsatisfied with the services

I made a payment late August 2020 for a series 5 Apple Watch. Initially I got told to wait two weeks. Then mid September. I made a phone call today (14/9/20) only for them to say they aren’t quite sure when they’ll have it in stock. Also saying it could take months. Very unsatisfied with the functionality of this business. I will no longer have any further dealings with this company due to being unreliable and unreasonable.

Store LocationBerri South Australia
Jasmin1

Jasmin1

Price match guarantee

We have purchased most of out whiteware and appliances from Betta but probably not anymore, I seen a fridge at the Goodguys for a better price than Betta had it at, so I contacted Betta for a price match as their website claims "Price match guarantee" I received an email back stating they can't do it, price match guarantee means just that. False advertising! You've lost a loyal customer

Tamara M.

Tamara M.

Dishonest and spurious website

I ordered a dryer off their website which they claimed was in stock only to find out it is mysteriously out of stock and on pre order and 6 weeks away.
This is a dishonest and unethical way of conducting business.

Store LocationOnline

Advertised stock not available - No contact to offer alternative

Purchased a heater online, a week later I decided to call to find out where the delivery was. The Customer Service in store person hardly cared and just offered money back - no alternative, no offer to find the stock elsewhere. Very rude. The head office staff were a lot friendlier but it doesn't help that now I have to find a heater when they are out of stock elsewhere - I had an opportunity to purchase via catch of the day and I really regret that I haven't as they have supplied many items for me and have done so efficiently and without excuses of advertising goods not in stock.
Incredibly bad experience I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Store LocationVILLAWOOD/ONLINE

The worst customer service ever.

It has been over a week since I have placed an order with these guys and I still haven't received tracking details. Every time I call them they assure me that it has been posted and that I will get some kind of correspondence but when I don't and call back nobody seems to know what's going on. Seems like this company isn't doing too well so they are accepting all orders regardless of stock and then scrambling to fill the order. It's a shame because other vendors are selling the same stock at a much cheaper price....

If you are lucky enough to have done your research before purchasing anything through this company AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS. It's just a matter of time before the ACCC catches up with them.

Store LocationBetta Home Living

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives