Betta Home Living

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Jess

JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great customer service

Had an item that had stopped working. I emailed customer service and they were very helpful and quick with replies. I then went into store to exchange the item and it was the most easiest return I’ve had to do. Great customer service. No name was left on the email but thank you to that person and thank you to Daniel at Burnie betta!

Store LocationBurnie, Tasmania
Steve L.

Steve L.Sydney, NSW

Stay away they tell you lies.

Spent over $3000.00 on a tv that arrived with the screen broken. They refused initially to refund or replace. They now have picked up the tv and promised to refund immediately still waiting after 2 weeks nothing! STAY AWAY FROM THESE CRIMINALS.

Store LocationVillawood

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I purchased a stand mixer online early August. 2 weeks later there was still no stock of the item so I requested a cancellation and refund. I called about 10 times in 2/3 months and been given different excuses each times. I had to apply for a transaction dispute with my bank and still waiting for a refund. Absolutely terrible experience I do not recommend this store to anyone and will never purchase from them again.

Store LocationFootscray
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Betta Home Living compares to other Appliance Retailers

Wardy_dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor response

Ordered a TV from Newtone Betta Home Living - Footscray late may 2020. It arrived 29/6/2020 (I am on the Sunshine Coast Qld.). It was damaged, possibly by a fork lift. Contacted them immediately. There was a good response from originally, but now I have to chase them up. Trying to get replacment.... No luck so far.

Store LocationNewtone Betta Home Living - Footscray
Wardy_d

Still no reply from Newtone Betta Home Living - Footscray.
Now in the hands of the Office of Fair Trading, Qld

Pj75

Pj75Melbourne

Buyer beware.

Waiting for a response for a warranty claim, very little assistance provided. No feed back provided from the manufacturer after several email requests. Base of couch is held up by form, once the form rips you are almost sitting on the ground.
Not built to last

Store LocationBrunswick

a return of a product

What a nice couple of fellas , good service and no worries when asked to take a product back and replace it , friendly and happy to do it thank you A and M

Store Locationbairnsdale vic

w. morganSouth East Queensland, QLD

disgusted

Store Locationbetta home living gatton qld.

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives