Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living (page 2 of 7)

3.0

a return of a product

What a nice couple of fellas , good service and no worries when asked to take a product back and replace it , friendly and happy to do it thank you A and M

Store Locationbairnsdale vic
Joel G.

Joel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Betta living Virginia

Ordered tv toaster kettle $2400 total . Was told max 7 days so I decided not to drive to a south side store that had stock. That was 2/10/19 its now 24/10/19 still dont have all my stock. Tv arrived almost 16 days but no communication no defence, they paid delivery on tv when I demanded it but worst service ever avoid at all cost

Store LocationVirginia

Store LocationBetta Home Living
Simone Fox

Simone FoxLaunceston, TAS

Service Plus

Fantastic service from Sandy and Brady and the team at Betta Electrical Invermay. One little issue and they had it fixed in a flash. Your prompt response to sort this out was much appreciated.

Store LocationInvermay Launceston
Carol Szumlanski

Carol SzumlanskiGippsland, VIC

Betta staff in shop in Moe Vic.

The staff in the Betta shop in Moe, are friendly and extremely helpful, the delivery men are pleasant and happy to put items where requested.
For electrical appliances I only shop at Betta in Moe. Vic.

Store LocationMoore Street, Moe. VIctoria

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

Store LocationBetta home living epping
Kaz D

Kaz DCentral West, NSW

New fridge!

Purchased a new fisher & paykel stainless steel fridge. I absolutely love the stainless steel finish, easy to wipe over and keep clean, & just as amazing inside the fridge which has beautiful glass shelving which makes the fridge look open, easy to see what's in your fridge and easy to clean. Lots of shelf space with freezer on the lower part of the fridge with clear pull out storage. Great for couples or family use. Betta have a free delivery in our area and take away your old appliance and install the new appliance with great service. We shop here for lots of our appliances.

Store LocationBetta home living Orange NSW
madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

McLaren Vale Store Is Excellent

The Staff at the McLaren Vale Store are so helpful and have always gone that extra mile for us. Would Highly Recommend them to Friends and Family as i have already done. Will definitely be back for our next purchase.

Store LocationBetta Home Living McLaren Vale

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Craigieburn = absolute pig

I was purchasing a new TV. [name removed] from the Craigieburn store spoke to me like an absolute pig when I attempted to price match. I took my money and went elsewhere. Woeful customer service. Avoid.

Store LocationCraigieburn

Third-party delivery and store credit?

Ordered online. Received call from a random, third-party place about delivery. Upon calling the place, the person did not know of the call. Said they did not have the item in stock. Tried to sell different item. Had to get store credit, restricted to the store delivering the item? Invoice says item picked up from Betta Home Living? Would have at least expected the store I bought it from to be in charge of delivery and to handle the store credit. Overall disappointed and hope others are aware

Store LocationBetta Home Living Online
Wilmoi

WilmoiPerth, WA

Poor Website information Poor delivery times Poor communication

Ordered three items. One delivered in two days - good result. Two we heard nothing - so after two weeks we contacted them. We were told the items are no longer available from the manufacturer. There was no mention of this on the website when we ordered!

Store LocationPort Kennedy

Sorry. Talk to head office

I ordered a product from website and they said product would be delivered in 3-5 working days. After 8 days, I questioned the order. The response was "our branch doesn't stock this. Talk to head office. I cant help you". My suggestion is to order from more reputable brand

Rob G

Rob GACT

Excellent service

Jeff and the team at Betta Batemans Bay are outstanding. Kitting out a full house, talk to these guys for the best deals and advice on white and electrical goods.

Store LocationBatemans Bay
Johnny

JohnnyHobart

Rosny Tasmania

We had found what we wanted online and Hardly Normal had it for $549. And we were really pressed for time (needed it for our rental), we went there and left went to Betta in Rosny.
Walked in the door, went to the washing machine section found same thing for $525.. very nice salespeople not overly pushy, just genuinely nice people

Store LocationRosny Tasmania

w. morganSouth East Queensland, QLD

disgusted

Store Locationbetta home living gatton qld.
Rwalkerden53

Rwalkerden53NSW, 2127

Sodastream

Local Ulladulla Store advertised as carrying Sodastream appliances.
When I got there I received apologies from customer service,who said that they knew it was advertised in the catalogue,but this was not correct.
I tried Betta online.
No email sent informing me of dispatch.
No tracking number.
Waited for 2 weeks then rang the store who then produced the tracking number only to find that it was supposed to have been delivered days ago.
No sodastream,and still trying to resolve it through Aus post.
Do not use the online store,they have no idea,and seem to leave queries to junior staff to manage

Store LocationUlladulla

You really need to pick up your game!

I buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner from you but constantly have a problem purchasing new bags! I today actually found myself taking in a used bag to assist in what bags need to be ordered! Please!
No wonder ppl go to Nowra for assistance. I was amazed!
I always shop local but I do need a new vacuum cleaner but with your limited stock, I will have to ask for advice elsewhere!
I'm sorry & sad to say.

Store LocationUlladlla
Ver

VerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality products and friendly staff

My wife and I were shopping for blinds and curtains for our new home. We went to a number of shops and we found Betta Home Furnishings as having one of the best range of blinds, curtains and pelmet. They also have friendly staff who patiently answers our questions especially mine as I have zero knowledge about blinds and curtains.
They also try their best to give you options so it can suite your budget. We would definitely recommend them and definitely come back.

Denise

DeniseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Washing machine

Very impressed with twin tub. Would recommend the washing machine to anyone. Very user friendly. Delivery went smoothly as well considering I he distance that the washing machine had to be couriered.