Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Betta Store Cannon Hill, 4170 QLD - Worst After Sale and Customer Service

We went to Cannon Hill Betta store on 25th November 2018 to buy a Breville Induction Hot Plat with Timer 2100w and item was not available in the store but promised to order and get the item within a week or latest by 2 weeks. We paid the money and placed the order but we didn’t hear from the store thereafter as promised.
We called them several time but didn't receive any proper update or firm answer regarding when item can be delivered. Thereafter despite of our numerous follow ups until 19th January 2019 (almost 2 months) cooker not received and we didn’t receive any single call from Betta store during this period. Finally we had to request a refund on 19 January 2019.
The staff simply ignore the sale and their responsibility. Not a single apology made during this period or at the time of refund. I reckon this is the worst customer service we ever received. Also, unfortunately within Betta they don’t have a proper complain handling procedure or effective customer service department to handle these type of issues happening in their stores.
Therefore based on our experience we are not recommending Betta specially Cannon Hill Store at all. Specially, customer handeling at the Betta Carindale store staff were very bad and not acceptable.

Helpful and knowledgeable

After trying a few other stores I went to Betta Electrical. I did not really know what I wanted as my old appliances were 30 years well used and so different to what is now available. Explaining to the salesman what was needed he called over the most experienced person who went through the pros and cons of each suitable item. He made suggestions yet listened to me and spent an hour finding what was best for me. He asked my budget, my “technological abilities” and what colours and not once did he get impatient with me. Making my decision he gave generous discounts, free delivery, set up of new and removal of old appliances.

We needed a new refrigerator for a rental property .... fast! We've been long time customers of Betta Home Living and they have never disappointed us. Jason was knowledgeable and not pushy. We came for a fridge; went home with new iron, toaster and canning jars. Fridge was delivered in less than 24 hours. How good is that?

John Allan Bulk Store Betta Electrical Knox City

The staff here are ultra ultra helpful. In the last five years, with kitchen renovation, buying new products outright, and buying TV's and other electricals we could not be any happier with the service. Their knowledge is great, we had three people serving us at once, offering their opinions. Just good old fashioned service, with pricing perfect. Cheaper on same product available at other stores.

Good service!

After accidentally using the wrong choice of payment, I rang through to Betta Home Living wharehouse where someone was able to swiftly and eagerly fix my transaction without fail

Great product

It took a while to learn how to work it but what a great machine, quite and efficient to thanks Betta Home Living.

Terrible experience, ignore emails and block reviews

I ordered a black LG microwave on November 23rd, on December 3rd I emailed Betta asking where my order or tracking is. I was told, ooops we forgot to send it. After being then told they can't send it to my PO Box which I provided during checkout, and me being in the middle of a house move, I had to have it delivered to my work. 10 days later my BLACK microwave finally arrived. A whole 23 days after I actually ordered!

I opened the box which clearly stated BLACK on all 4 sides only to see a big ding on the top of the microwave, after pulling it out my black microwave was not black, it was white...

I emailed Betta in December 15th telling them that they sent the wrong colour and there was damage on the microwave. I offered a solution saying I'd be happy to keep the wrong colored and damaged microwave if they were willing to offer a partial refund instead of the hassle of them paying to have it sent back and paying to send me the correct product without damage to it. Nearly 2 weeks have passed and low and behold, my email has been ignored. I received an Email asking me to review the product on their website, so I reviewed my experience with Betta as well. What a surprise when I got an automated email back claiming my review didn't meet the guidelines.

So it took 23 days to receive the wrong colored microwave with a Ding on it. After emailing them and advising this I have yet to receive a reply whatsoever and they also block negative reviews on their own site. I can promise I will never order from these muppets again and will make sure to tell everyone I know how poor Bettas service and online shopping experience is. Instead of Betta, they should be called Worsa.

Betta Home Villawood strikes again

Placed through an order on the 16th December for 8 Christmas gifts, received confirmation via email that my items would be dispatched by villawood as the items were in stock there and it was my nearest store with stock.

Have had a major issue with every order and feel stupid for trying again however being 6 months later I thought it may have improved. I was wrong.

After receiving no responses to my emails and the calls not being answered after several days I get through today to be advised they will not be filling my order and referred me through to head office, when he looked up my history, he stated ohhh right, we are not filling your order, you need to call head office.

Previous issue with villawood was very similar -

Have emailed their head office, hope they can resolve before Christmas- will update with outcome.

Awesome prices will price match

Love my local Betta Home Living Store they are fabulous and care about their customers very much. You can purchase most electric needs here and when it comes to technology they are really helpful. Stuart the owner is bright and friendly and price matches on any product in store. Chuck is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to technology. They are a Telstra agent.

Broken tv

I bougt this tv at betta home living griffith nsw and my tv was broken at of the box and going to return for a replacment

Unhelpful Online Support, No Invoice Given At Purchase & Broken Product After Barely Six Months

Betta Home Living had the Opportunity a57 cheaper than over places - $270 INCLUDING SHIPPING?? I thought it was a wonderful deal!

And yet before six months was even up the phone broke. Yes, it "fell," although it more slipped out of my hand onto a dry surface. It was not a metre length fall. It was NOT on tiles or carpet. It was BARELY EVEN FIVE INCHES of a fall. If that. And yet the LCD broke.

After months of trying to work out how to contact someone about this, as the website said I needed to contact the manufacturer yet I was given no contact information with my purchase, I finally sent an email to general enquiries. Their response after what happened was not helpful at all. I was promptly told the warranty would not cover the phone (I had to get a loan out to cover the phone in the first place! Because I'm on a pension and I needed a decent phone that would last! Didn't get that, obviously) because it had "fell." Most warranties cover up to a metre's length fall or even cover minor slippages such as this.

Safe to say I will NOT EVER be purchasing with Betta again. Not only are their warranties confusing - they have an extra year cover that you can buy although they don't make it known unless you dig through the site a bit - as well as unreasonable, their products don't seem to last or be durable as shown by THIS review and the other reviews. Granted their customer service was as helpful as it could be but Betta still has a lot of problems over all.

Oppa a57 was purchased November 2017 and was a perfect phone until it broke which makes it even sadder.
DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BETTA THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT AND THEIR PRODUCTS BREAK TOO EASILY/ARE FAULTY.

stay away

Bad products stay away if you know whats good for you. I brought x3 products a fridge and dryer and a dyson vacuum cleaner firstly 6 months after financing through them via inrent. The fridge died countless of times loosing hundreds of dollars worth of food died x6-7 times before replacement was made. And 4-5 months later. Then 7 months after purchasing dyson vacuum i take filter of the ball part to find plastic had melted then the dryer well the cord caught alight nearly costing my family's lives . Proof was given of the damage caused by fire and still continued to make me pay off dryer even the carpet and lino was damages including wall, power point, clothes and my washing machine and didn't even give me so much as a replacement dryer .

REAL SERVICE - well done Rob

You might pay a little more than Harvey Norman Bairnsdale but the service provided by Rob (Betta right next door in Bairnsdale) was second to none. He is knowledgeable, pleasant and went out of his way to find the right product for us. He even printed out the model pics with stats so that we could compare the products. No high pressure sales and we returned the next day, fully informed on the right choice of product and purchased from him. If you want to make sure, especially when investing in a large cost item please visit Rob you will come away confident in him and your choice.

Cheapest price for Airconditioner

I bought this air conditioner because it was the one which received the best reviews online. I then went searching for the best price & service. Betta Home Living not only had the best price they also did free delivery & they informed me that as Panasonic were running a promotion for a $100 cash back which I had no idea was on offer. They were very friendly & knowledgeable as well.

Worst customer service

Had gone in and ordered a ilive gas oven was delivered a dual oven when i rung up was told that am i sure its not GAS was extremely unhelpful said i could not exchange due ti be over 7 days but took 10 days to receive from warehouse. Rudest man i spoke to on the phone condescending and rude. Go to goodguys even not main distributor of ilive way better service

Great products

Staff are very helpful kind & obliging couldn't fault my service absolute pleasure to deal there my shop of choice for home appliances have been a steady customer for many years.

VERY RUDE - ROCKINGHAM

I would not recommend Betta Electrical ROCKINGHAM, the owner / manager is very rude, it's not the experience I like when parting with my hard earned cash. Good Guys are MUCH nicer and have more stock and a better deal.

DISHONEST COMPANY THEIR ADVERTISED PRICE IS SCAM

I bought a Dyson multifloor upright vaccum cleaner online through Betta. They gave a 5 percent discount coupon WHICH DOESN’T work. After I paid in TOTAL for the order, order number 219925 , they cancelled the order without any reason. Now I am 100 dollars short thanks to Oxypay and no order. I will be taking them to consumer affairs. It’s the least I can do to such dishonest company without any ETHICS and MORAL VALUES

Villawood abysmal customer service and communication.

Ordered online 3 days ago for a fridge for $1300.

Waited 24 hours, received no correspondence or contact.. as I have an unworking fridge I emailed politely explaining my circumstances and waited another 24 hrs. No response so I called the store to be informed I'm on back order and will be contacted sometime next week..

Emailed head office and the store again.. to be told they were unable to provide a time frame surrounding deliveries as they were completely out of stock.

Due to lack of response affordable alternatives were no longer available.

Will NEVER use again!!

However the only person who dealt with this matter - you know who you are. You showed shown expert ability to diplomatically and tactfully deflect my frustrations in addition to resolving the issue.

It was not the fridge we ordered but you performed where other managers failed to even acknowledge the issue. My review for villawood is still a 1 star. But head office and especially the e-commerce coworker dealing with issue I give 5 stars.

Great customer assistance and pleasure to deal with

I bought a particular airconditioning from Betta Home living online on Monday that was processed by the Rockingham store.

They advised me on the day of purchase that the manufacture of the aircon I bought had closed the factories and were unable to supply the aircon.

Without needing to request I was offered an upgrade to a better brand and better airconditioner that came with more features including wifi for the same price. The difference in price was the new one is $200 higher and the store covered this $200 difference for me. I also got to take advantage of the $150 cashback from the manufacturer. The aircon was delivered on the Thursday. With service like this we will keep coming back.

Cant cant remember the male manager's name I spoke to but the receipt said the salesperson is Paris.
Great work