Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living (page 2 of 2)

2.7

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)

Carol Szumlanski

Carol SzumlanskiGippsland, VIC

Betta staff in shop in Moe Vic.

The staff in the Betta shop in Moe, are friendly and extremely helpful, the delivery men are pleasant and happy to put items where requested.
For electrical appliances I only shop at Betta in Moe. Vic.

Store LocationMoore Street, Moe. VIctoria

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

Store LocationBetta home living epping
Kaz D

Kaz DCentral West, NSW

New fridge!

Purchased a new fisher & paykel stainless steel fridge. I absolutely love the stainless steel finish, easy to wipe over and keep clean, & just as amazing inside the fridge which has beautiful glass shelving which makes the fridge look open, easy to see what's in your fridge and easy to clean. Lots of shelf space with freezer on the lower part of the fridge with clear pull out storage. Great for couples or family use. Betta have a free delivery in our area and take away your old appliance and install the new appliance with great service. We shop here for lots of our appliances.

Store LocationBetta home living Orange NSW

madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

McLaren Vale Store Is Excellent

The Staff at the McLaren Vale Store are so helpful and have always gone that extra mile for us. Would Highly Recommend them to Friends and Family as i have already done. Will definitely be back for our next purchase.

Store LocationBetta Home Living McLaren Vale
Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Craigieburn = absolute pig

I was purchasing a new TV. [name removed] from the Craigieburn store spoke to me like an absolute pig when I attempted to price match. I took my money and went elsewhere. Woeful customer service. Avoid.

Store LocationCraigieburn

Third-party delivery and store credit?

Ordered online. Received call from a random, third-party place about delivery. Upon calling the place, the person did not know of the call. Said they did not have the item in stock. Tried to sell different item. Had to get store credit, restricted to the store delivering the item? Invoice says item picked up from Betta Home Living? Would have at least expected the store I bought it from to be in charge of delivery and to handle the store credit. Overall disappointed and hope others are aware

Store LocationBetta Home Living Online
Wilmoi

WilmoiPerth, WA

Poor Website information Poor delivery times Poor communication

Ordered three items. One delivered in two days - good result. Two we heard nothing - so after two weeks we contacted them. We were told the items are no longer available from the manufacturer. There was no mention of this on the website when we ordered!

Store LocationPort Kennedy
Rob G

Rob GACT

Excellent service

Jeff and the team at Betta Batemans Bay are outstanding. Kitting out a full house, talk to these guys for the best deals and advice on white and electrical goods.

Store LocationBatemans Bay
Johnny

JohnnyHobart

Rosny Tasmania

We had found what we wanted online and Hardly Normal had it for $549. And we were really pressed for time (needed it for our rental), we went there and left went to Betta in Rosny.
Walked in the door, went to the washing machine section found same thing for $525.. very nice salespeople not overly pushy, just genuinely nice people

Store LocationRosny Tasmania

Rwalkerden53

Rwalkerden53NSW, 2127

Sodastream

Local Ulladulla Store advertised as carrying Sodastream appliances.
When I got there I received apologies from customer service,who said that they knew it was advertised in the catalogue,but this was not correct.
I tried Betta online.
No email sent informing me of dispatch.
No tracking number.
Waited for 2 weeks then rang the store who then produced the tracking number only to find that it was supposed to have been delivered days ago.
No sodastream,and still trying to resolve it through Aus post.
Do not use the online store,they have no idea,and seem to leave queries to junior staff to manage

Store LocationUlladulla

You really need to pick up your game!

I buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner from you but constantly have a problem purchasing new bags! I today actually found myself taking in a used bag to assist in what bags need to be ordered! Please!
No wonder ppl go to Nowra for assistance. I was amazed!
I always shop local but I do need a new vacuum cleaner but with your limited stock, I will have to ask for advice elsewhere!
I'm sorry & sad to say.

Store LocationUlladlla
JDM

JDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spent $250 and product never arrived

Be careful ordering on this website. I ordered a heater to be delivered at a local store and 8 days later and after two calls to both the store and head office no one could even tell me if the item has been even shipped. Both kept blaming the other and even head office could not say what was happening or if and when the product would be delivered. They tried to swap me to a cheaper item in store but at no point said the stock might be unavailable or dealer

Store LocationOnline
hughesbretts

hughesbretts

Terrible Cstomer Service

Ordered a $3000 TV online to be delivered to Warwick store, thought I would do the right thing and support a local business as could have got the unit from Harvey Norman in another city, they happily took my money and after I chased them up was told they wouldn’t supply the unit, not couldn’t but wouldn’t ship one from Brisbane to Warwick, hurriedly rang the other retailer to find that all units had been sold in the time I was waiting for Betta Electrical to follow up my order, now still waiting for my $3000 refund and Betta Electrical don’t care. Never use betta electrical go to harvey norman in a major city, far better service.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canon Hill Store - Below Average Customer Service - Not a Fan

I ordered a HD TV online and was informed that delivery was 3-5 days. After 5 days I heard nothing and decided to contact them. I was rudely told how poorly staffed they are and that they are all too busy to talk to me. I rang again later, this time I was told that my item was not available but they had a floor model of a smart TV available at the original price. I accepted, the TV turned up next day but without an important part..... the POWER CORD. Call them back no apology, we’ll mail it to you! Now a week and still no tv.

Worst Customer Service

MansfieldJohno

MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Betta Mansfield Victoria

I just made my 11th purchase fro this store. The staff here are the best and most helpful you could ever ask for. They go out of there way to make sure you get the best price. I just purchased a large screen Samsung TV I hunted around for prices as one does. Went into me local Betta store only to find they were the most expensive. Purchased from Harvey Norman in Shepparton save $450.

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives