Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living (page 3 of 7)

2.9

Ver

VerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality products and friendly staff

My wife and I were shopping for blinds and curtains for our new home. We went to a number of shops and we found Betta Home Furnishings as having one of the best range of blinds, curtains and pelmet. They also have friendly staff who patiently answers our questions especially mine as I have zero knowledge about blinds and curtains.
They also try their best to give you options so it can suite your budget. We would definitely recommend them and definitely come back.

Denise

DeniseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Washing machine

Very impressed with twin tub. Would recommend the washing machine to anyone. Very user friendly. Delivery went smoothly as well considering I he distance that the washing machine had to be couriered.

JDM

JDMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spent $250 and product never arrived

Be careful ordering on this website. I ordered a heater to be delivered at a local store and 8 days later and after two calls to both the store and head office no one could even tell me if the item has been even shipped. Both kept blaming the other and even head office could not say what was happening or if and when the product would be delivered. They tried to swap me to a cheaper item in store but at no point said the stock might be unavailable or dealer

hughesbretts

hughesbretts

Terrible Cstomer Service

Ordered a $3000 TV online to be delivered to Warwick store, thought I would do the right thing and support a local business as could have got the unit from Harvey Norman in another city, they happily took my money and after I chased them up was told they wouldn’t supply the unit, not couldn’t but wouldn’t ship one from Brisbane to Warwick, hurriedly rang the other retailer to find that all units had been sold in the time I was waiting for Betta Electrical to follow up my order, now still waiting for my $3000 refund and Betta Electrical don’t care. Never use betta electrical go to harvey norman in a major city, far better service.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canon Hill Store - Below Average Customer Service - Not a Fan

I ordered a HD TV online and was informed that delivery was 3-5 days. After 5 days I heard nothing and decided to contact them. I was rudely told how poorly staffed they are and that they are all too busy to talk to me. I rang again later, this time I was told that my item was not available but they had a floor model of a smart TV available at the original price. I accepted, the TV turned up next day but without an important part..... the POWER CORD. Call them back no apology, we’ll mail it to you! Now a week and still no tv.

Worst Customer Service

Bob

BobSouthern and Hills, SA

Let down

Ordered and paid for new TV in November 18. Get call today to tell me it is not available, but will update me to newer model (which is lower spec and over $500 cheaper) for same price. Asked for full refund and told it will be done. Disappointed because I could have got what I wanted elsewhere at the time. Looks like I missed out because of going to this store.

MansfieldJohno

MansfieldJohnoNortheast, VIC

Betta Mansfield Victoria

I just made my 11th purchase fro this store. The staff here are the best and most helpful you could ever ask for. They go out of there way to make sure you get the best price. I just purchased a large screen Samsung TV I hunted around for prices as one does. Went into me local Betta store only to find they were the most expensive. Purchased from Harvey Norman in Shepparton save $450.

CPS

CPSBrisbane, QLD

Betta Store Cannon Hill, 4170 QLD - Worst After Sale and Customer Service

Joolez

JoolezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and knowledgeable

After trying a few other stores I went to Betta Electrical. I did not really know what I wanted as my old appliances were 30 years well used and so different to what is now available. Explaining to the salesman what was needed he called over the most experienced person who went through the pros and cons of each suitable item. He made suggestions yet listened to me and spent an hour finding what was best for me. He asked my budget, my “technological abilities” and what colours and not once did he get impatient with me. Making my decision he gave generous discounts, free delivery, set up of new and removal of old appliances.

Jannyann

JannyannNoarlunga, S.A.

We needed a new refrigerator for a rental property .... fast! We've been long time customers of Betta Home Living and they have never disappointed us. Jason was knowledgeable and not pushy. We came for a fridge; went home with new iron, toaster and canning jars. Fridge was delivered in less than 24 hours. How good is that?

Jessica 3178

Jessica 3178Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

John Allan Bulk Store Betta Electrical Knox City

The staff here are ultra ultra helpful. In the last five years, with kitchen renovation, buying new products outright, and buying TV's and other electricals we could not be any happier with the service. Their knowledge is great, we had three people serving us at once, offering their opinions. Just good old fashioned service, with pricing perfect. Cheaper on same product available at other stores.

Cassey

Cassey

Good service!

After accidentally using the wrong choice of payment, I rang through to Betta Home Living wharehouse where someone was able to swiftly and eagerly fix my transaction without fail

jewls

jewlsupper lockyer

Great product

It took a while to learn how to work it but what a great machine, quite and efficient to thanks Betta Home Living.

Stephen

StephenGold Coast

Terrible experience, ignore emails and block reviews

Betta Home Villawood strikes again

Judith Shean

Judith Shean

Awesome prices will price match

Love my local Betta Home Living Store they are fabulous and care about their customers very much. You can purchase most electric needs here and when it comes to technology they are really helpful. Stuart the owner is bright and friendly and price matches on any product in store. Chuck is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to technology. They are a Telstra agent.

jaymes hayes

jaymes hayesGriffith

Broken tv

I bougt this tv at betta home living griffith nsw and my tv was broken at of the box and going to return for a replacment

Sophie

SophieAlbury

Unhelpful Online Support, No Invoice Given At Purchase & Broken Product After Barely Six Months

stay away

Bad products stay away if you know whats good for you. I brought x3 products a fridge and dryer and a dyson vacuum cleaner firstly 6 months after financing through them via inrent. The fridge died countless of times loosing hundreds of dollars worth of food died x6-7 times before replacement was made. And 4-5 months later. Then 7 months after purchasing dyson vacuum i take filter of the ball part to find plastic had melted then the dryer well the cord caught alight nearly costing my family's lives . Proof was given of the damage caused by fire and still continued to make me pay off dryer even the carpet and lino was damages including wall, power point, clothes and my washing machine and didn't even give me so much as a replacement dryer .