Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the best service... hope the product is okay.

I ordered a sound bar w/woofer online, the Redcliffe called "outofstock". Finally camein they want me to pickup. Bad service.

Oliver

OliverMid North Coast, NSW

Need to improve to survive

I tried to buy local but as I live rural I usually start online. With no information about stock levels on the site you are directed to call the store. That's not a good start as why bother? Then the prices - not exactly highly competitive and again having a 'price guarantee' with lots of steps and hoops to jump through - why bother? Then the delivery charge. High, very high.
So, alas, I bought from an online supplier and got the sane product cheaper, faster and with free delivery.
This is how franchises fail.

Wardy_dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor response

Ordered a TV from Newtone Betta Home Living - Footscray late may 2020. It arrived 29/6/2020 (I am on the Sunshine Coast Qld.). It was damaged, possibly by a fork lift. Contacted them immediately. There was a good response from originally, but now I have to chase them up. Trying to get replacment.... No luck so far.

Wardy_d

Still no reply from Newtone Betta Home Living - Footscray.
Now in the hands of the Office of Fair Trading, Qld

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Betta Home Living compares to other Appliance Retailers

Cant buy online

I am trying to buy a washing machine online but cant as theres nowhere to add to cart not sure why very frustrsting.Please help its also very slow loading Thanks

Very dissappointing!!

Serious lack of communication and very poor customer service, I work in customer service and would never ever treat a customer like I was treated. I will not be back again.

GIvemegoodservice

GIvemegoodserviceSydney, NSW

Air conditioner quote

Very disappointed, communication is lacking. Overpriced quote that I thought was free & I've been sent a bill! Would not give me an itemised quote when I requested either. Quote $250 more than another company!

Third-party delivery and store credit?

Ordered online. Received call from a random, third-party place about delivery. Upon calling the place, the person did not know of the call. Said they did not have the item in stock. Tried to sell different item. Had to get store credit, restricted to the store delivering the item? Invoice says item picked up from Betta Home Living? Would have at least expected the store I bought it from to be in charge of delivery and to handle the store credit. Overall disappointed and hope others are aware

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canon Hill Store - Below Average Customer Service - Not a Fan

I ordered a HD TV online and was informed that delivery was 3-5 days. After 5 days I heard nothing and decided to contact them. I was rudely told how poorly staffed they are and that they are all too busy to talk to me. I rang again later, this time I was told that my item was not available but they had a floor model of a smart TV available at the original price. I accepted, the TV turned up next day but without an important part..... the POWER CORD. Call them back no apology, we’ll mail it to you! Now a week and still no tv.

Min

MinGoolwa, SA

Disappointing in this instance

Recently purchased a bottom mount LG fridge from Betta store in Victor Harbor, SA. Handles either side of doors so salesperson agreed we could change over the hinges. What we were not told is that a licensed LG agent needs to do this otherwise if we did it and anything went wrong, the warranty would be voided. This will cost us another $120+. Having purchased many electrical items from them over the past 18 years, we were extremely disappointed in their attitude to our concern. No complaints previously. shall shop elsewhere in future.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Betta Home Living compares to other Appliance Retailers

Deborah

DeborahFinley

Bad customer service

Gave the impression that they provide the best service in the area and we should deal locally. Then after installation drove off and left us with all the boxes of rubbish to dispose of at our cost even after he wouldn't negotiations on price.
Absolutely discusted all tradies clean up after themselves.

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives