Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

Jacqui

JacquiPerth, WA

Product great, customer service not so much

You really need to pick up your game!

I buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner from you but constantly have a problem purchasing new bags! I today actually found myself taking in a used bag to assist in what bags need to be ordered! Please!
No wonder ppl go to Nowra for assistance. I was amazed!
I always shop local but I do need a new vacuum cleaner but with your limited stock, I will have to ask for advice elsewhere!
I'm sorry & sad to say.

jaymes hayes

jaymes hayesGriffith

Broken tv

I bougt this tv at betta home living griffith nsw and my tv was broken at of the box and going to return for a replacment

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Betta Home Living compares to other Appliance Retailers

Poor service and i haven't even got close to being a product yet.

(Someone finally contacted me back with some info about product and was very helpful).

I have rang the Rockingham wa store on 3 occasions now about getting an iMac 27" through certegy vip. Now i keep getting told i would receive a call on the availability on this product as they would have to order one in as none in stock. This has been 3 weeks now and I'm still no closer to getting an iMac or even getting information.

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives