Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

Brian

BrianVictoria

Fantastic Service

Had been looking for new lounge chair as have suffered a spinal injury but just couldn’t find the one. Called in at Founds Betta Home Living at Rosebud. The woman (whose name I did not get, sorry) was brilliant and after trying many chairs we finally found what I was after. She went and spoke with one of the gentlemen behind counter and he said no delivery charge and we will deliver for you immediately. Fantastic service by all and thank you once again. Would highly recommend them.

Jess

JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great customer service

Had an item that had stopped working. I emailed customer service and they were very helpful and quick with replies. I then went into store to exchange the item and it was the most easiest return I’ve had to do. Great customer service. No name was left on the email but thank you to that person and thank you to Daniel at Burnie betta!

65 inch TV

Bought a 65” TV .. can’t praise Andrew enough from the Moorabbin store .. he was super helpful .. highly recommend to anyone.

melanie__e

melanie__eGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sales service and competitive price

Craigieburn store staff member Elaine was extremely helpful and even researched the product requirements for me and called back. She helped me source the last fridge of that colour left in any of their Melbourne stores and I got a very competitive price too. I would highly recommend this store.

Dazza

DazzaMelbourne

Best service ever Craigieburn Betta

Ordered a fridge, great price, free quick delivery, courtesy call beforehand, delivered into my home, all packaging taken away. Beats Harvey Norman, JB and Good Guys hands down. Betta Craigieburn.

Store LocationCraigieburn
Kevin

KevinSouthwest, VIC

Its awesome 75 inch smart tv

Great sound wonderful picture has all the functions u need has all the apps features great price customer service was great very helpful would recommend this Samsung 75 smart tv

Belinda Henderson

Belinda HendersonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Chris installed my shower screen last week and was very attentive and explained what he was doing. There was a bit of a problem getting the screen to fit but he stayed over two hours to ensure it was perfect. He was both polite and informative. Definitely pleased with him.

Andrew V.

Andrew V.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect Customer Service Newtone BHL Footscray

I was after a Panasonic GZ1000 65" OLED. Found what I wanted on Newtones BHL Countdown Deals Oline sight. I gave them a ring to see if they actually had stock. Which I always do with any online purchase if I can. They did have stock. I made the order, the TV was shipped overnight and arrived early morning next day as promised. I Highly recommend Newtone BHL Footscray.

Infrequent flyer

Infrequent flyerMurray Region, NSW

Corowa Betta home Living above and beyond the call of customer service

I needed a washing machine in a hurry late on the day before Easter. The staff at Corowa Betta were friendly and helpful and had a washing machine on my doorstep less than an hour later, and cheerfully removed my old, 30 year old machine as part of the service.

Mark A.

Mark A.Sydney, NSW

Smooth transaction.

I bought a fridge from Betta corporate website. The first selected store to deliver the good didn't have the stock. But, they were able to manage to get the same stock from a store close-by. The good was delivered 3 days after.
The communication from the store to the delivery guy was fantastic! Definitely would place Betta on my top electrical appliances store.

By Carol -  Moe

By Carol - MoeGippsland, VIC

Friendly, helpful and courteous service at Betta Home Living Moe

We visited Betta Home Living Moe this morning with the intent on purchasing a refrigerator. Ben, the salesperson we dealt with, was extremely helpful and very generous with his time, there was no hurrying as we looked at the various models on display. We ended up also purchasing a microwave, a kettle & toaster and also a bedhead and base and Ben gave us a really good discount. On top of this excellent service Ben also arranged to have all the items delivered the same afternoon and the bed and base were assembled by the delivery staff which was a huge bonus.
We had a very productive experience with friendly and courteous service by Ben. We highly recommend Betta Home Living in Moe.

Thanks Ben
Carol

Very happy with Betta in Moe

As I'm very time poor right now I did my research online. Phoned Moe on Thursday morning to purchase a washing machine and it was delivered Friday morning, They were also able to take my old machine away.

Store LocationMoe vic

DOMENICO GROSSI

DOMENICO GROSSIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impeccable service at Betta Home Living in Craigieburn, Vic.

Not a local of Craigieburn, had no idea it existed, in desperate need of a washing machine, I started ringing around to various electrical outlets. Not happy with the service, I was getting, I spoke to a friend who advised me to contact Betta Home Living in Craigieburn, which I did, they were very professional and very helpful.
Thankyou to Lib Fiore (salesperson) for all your help.
I definitely will be back and definitely will be spreading the word around.
Regards Sandra Grossi

a return of a product

What a nice couple of fellas , good service and no worries when asked to take a product back and replace it , friendly and happy to do it thank you A and M

Simone Fox

Simone FoxLaunceston, TAS

Service Plus

Fantastic service from Sandy and Brady and the team at Betta Electrical Invermay. One little issue and they had it fixed in a flash. Your prompt response to sort this out was much appreciated.

Carol Szumlanski

Carol SzumlanskiGippsland, VIC

Betta staff in shop in Moe Vic.

The staff in the Betta shop in Moe, are friendly and extremely helpful, the delivery men are pleasant and happy to put items where requested.
For electrical appliances I only shop at Betta in Moe. Vic.

Kaz D

Kaz DCentral West, NSW

New fridge!

Purchased a new fisher & paykel stainless steel fridge. I absolutely love the stainless steel finish, easy to wipe over and keep clean, & just as amazing inside the fridge which has beautiful glass shelving which makes the fridge look open, easy to see what's in your fridge and easy to clean. Lots of shelf space with freezer on the lower part of the fridge with clear pull out storage. Great for couples or family use. Betta have a free delivery in our area and take away your old appliance and install the new appliance with great service. We shop here for lots of our appliances.

madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

McLaren Vale Store Is Excellent

The Staff at the McLaren Vale Store are so helpful and have always gone that extra mile for us. Would Highly Recommend them to Friends and Family as i have already done. Will definitely be back for our next purchase.

Rob G

Rob GACT

Excellent service

Jeff and the team at Betta Batemans Bay are outstanding. Kitting out a full house, talk to these guys for the best deals and advice on white and electrical goods.

Johnny

JohnnyHobart

Rosny Tasmania

We had found what we wanted online and Hardly Normal had it for $549. And we were really pressed for time (needed it for our rental), we went there and left went to Betta in Rosny.
Walked in the door, went to the washing machine section found same thing for $525.. very nice salespeople not overly pushy, just genuinely nice people

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives