Betta Pet Systems

Betta Pet Systems

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect. One very lucky little puddy cat

• +1
Lynette M.

Lynette M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the cat pens l received from Betta Pet Systems.

The cat pens look beautiful with the rivergum green powdercoat finish.Easy to assemble,and quick delivery as requested.Thankyou Alex and Kylie!

Karen H

Karen HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect Service and Product.

I called to enquire about a product on Friday. It was delivered and installed on Monday.
Alex was fabulous, efficient, friendly and a delight to deal with. Tommy the cat was eagerly watching the installation and is looking forward to enjoying his enclosure.
I highly recommend Betta Pet Systems. 5 star review!!!!!

Pet Shops

Find out how Betta Pet Systems compares to other Pet Shops

Perfect for my spoiled parrot!

I was looking for a cheaper and bigger option than a standard birdcage for my Indian Ringneck Parakeet when I found Betta Pet Systems. Alex was very responsive to my many, many email queries and requests (sorry Alex) and I ordered the Extra Large Cat Enclosure, but with tighter 25mm wire so my parrot couldn't stick his head through. Arrived barely a week later to SA and was surprisingly easy to assemble without instructions, just 2 bolts in each side, and looks awesomesauce. My parrot is spoiled, and I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Alex!

Shelli Z.

Shelli Z.

Absolutely Perfect!!

I called up for an enquiry on Monday and was so happy with the service that I ordered that day. My selected enclosure was powdercoated in my requested colour and delivered today (3 days later). I am so impressed with the quality, and I know that it will last a long time. Everything is designed with the health and wellbeing of the cats. I highly recommend. Alex and Kylie are so helpful. Don't look further than Betta Pet Systems.

Blackie

BlackieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous!

We picked up our large cat enclosure from Alex this morning, including a coffee as part of the friendly service, got it home to Ballarat, put it together in 15 minutes and it has already been a hit with our cat! We couldn’t fault the process and the product is well made, suited our needs and was a very reasonable price. An added bonus was to see they are made locally, making it great to support Australian business. Keep up the good work!

KatT

KatT

Happy Cat

Alex installed my enclosure about six years ago. As l mentioned it to someone today l remembered that l had not provided any feedback prior. The enclosure is one of the best things that l have ever done for my lovely cat Tex! He is safe & secure with access to the outdoors 24/7. Although my backyard is quite small, l did get two cages; the medium size cage which the tunnel from the house leads to & from there two tunnels, one running near the top of the fence and the other on the ground, both to the riser tower in the corner. From that tower he can see up & down the street. Although he is 16yo (& blind) now he still has full access to the bottom tunnel where l often find him resting & taking in all the smells. Thank you Alex

Easy

EasyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect. Exactly what we needed for our two cats

Measurements were sent by text. Alex and his assistant (I'm terribly sorry, cannot remember his name) came to the house. Very organised. Cat run was fitted in less than 2 hours. Lovely guys. Would recommend them with no hesitation.

Kate O.

Kate O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional work and product.

Pet Shops

Find out how Betta Pet Systems compares to other Pet Shops

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic enclosure

So easy, I sent photos and measurements of the site, details of what I wanted, cage size, shelves, access doors and Alex did the rest. Alex arranged for the cage to be sent from Melbourne to Newcastle.
It was very easy to put together, we watched the video on the Betta Pet site.
I could not find anything as well made nor such good value locally. I would highly recommend. Thanks Alex great product and great service.

• +1
Caroline

Thanks Caroline for your business and supporting Australian made. Regards Alex.

LLL

LLLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic cat enclosure, brilliant service.

I needed a large cat enclosure to house my fur babies at our new home and Alex custom made a perfect cat enclosure! The cats love it and so do I. I now know that my babies will be happy and most importantly safe when outside. The whole transaction was as smooth as silk from beginning to end.

Alex knew exactly what I needed (for peace of mind) and what my fur babies required, so now we have a beautifully made and well-appointed cat enclosure in the backyard.

I highly recommend Betta Pet Systems to anyone needing a pet enclosure. Australian made, by Alex himself!