Betta Pet Systems

Betta Pet Systems (page 2 of 2)

The end of trying to stop the cat from escaping

Alex from Betta Pet Systems gave me a quote for the system and installation which was very good compared to another quote the same day. It was installed 5 days later. The system was color matched to the exterior of the house and looks great. It is sturdy and non obtrusive. The service Alex provided was faultless.

Excellent workmanship, great price, great service

I bought a betta pet system a month ago. Kylie was great to deal with - the product was delivered within the week and was seriously easy to assemble. Amazing value for money - sturdy steel and looks sharp. Thanks - my cats love it and I have my sanity back :)
Cheers Kellie

Lynda Hynes

Lynda Hynes

Excellent product and excellent service

I urgently needed a large sized cat enclosure to go indoors, and chose Betta Pet Systems. The enclosures are made in Australia; they are sturdy and very well made. The ordering, delivery and installation was quick and trouble-free. Many enclosures have a small door which is awkward but these enclosures are easy to enter. I would have liked the 'steps' or platforms for the cats to be a little wider, but otherwise it has been one of the best investments I've made for my cats' safety and wellbeing. The enclosures can be indoors or outdoors and there are several different sizes and colours. I highly recommend them!

Pet Shops

Find out how Betta Pet Systems compares to other Pet Shops

If I could give more than 5 * I would

I have been using Alex from Betta Pets System for over 10 years. Quality of products OUTSTANDING, service with a smile and always professional. Highly recommended.
Not only for cat enclosures but for chooks as well. Alex has always worked hard to get my ideas to work and has always been successful. The most recent task was converting an old cubby into a chook palace. Amazing results and my chickens and rabbits LOVE their new safe space. Thank you so much.

1ynne

1ynneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outdoor cat enclosures made easy!