Betta Pet Systems

Betta Pet Systems (page 2 of 2)

Amazing service with a great product

Alex came and quoted on Monday, and Diego was enjoying his new run by lunchtime Thursday!
Fantastic quality, and amazing service. Thanks Alex, we'll be recommending!

Andy F
Andy FMelbourne

Great quality cat runs at a great price

Alex and his team built our puss an awesome outside house - she loves it! Local Melbourne-made product, friendly service and good price - very satisfied :)

Other Pet Shops

Responsible cat lovers this is a must!!

What a great efficient team gets the job done!! Great product great quality great solutions.Thanks alex and the team for kreping my cats safe and happy

Pet Shops

Find out how Betta Pet Systems compares to other Pet Shops

Fantastic Product and Reliable Company

Alex delivered a cat enclosure to us in Ballarat. What great service and a fantastic cat enclosure to go with it. Honest and reliable, highly recommend this company. Thanks Alex.

Highly recommend

Alex was extremely professional, friendly and punctual. The pet enclosure was made and installed quickly and we now have two very happy indoor/outdoor cats who can enjoy outdoors in the safety of their sturdy enclosure. We and the cats couldn't be happier and highly recommend Alex and the team at Betta Pet Systems

The end of trying to stop the cat from escaping

Alex from Betta Pet Systems gave me a quote for the system and installation which was very good compared to another quote the same day. It was installed 5 days later. The system was color matched to the exterior of the house and looks great. It is sturdy and non obtrusive. The service Alex provided was faultless.

Excellent workmanship, great price, great service

I bought a betta pet system a month ago. Kylie was great to deal with - the product was delivered within the week and was seriously easy to assemble. Amazing value for money - sturdy steel and looks sharp. Thanks - my cats love it and I have my sanity back :)
Cheers Kellie

If I could give more than 5 * I would

I have been using Alex from Betta Pets System for over 10 years. Quality of products OUTSTANDING, service with a smile and always professional. Highly recommended.
Not only for cat enclosures but for chooks as well. Alex has always worked hard to get my ideas to work and has always been successful. The most recent task was converting an old cubby into a chook palace. Amazing results and my chickens and rabbits LOVE their new safe space. Thank you so much.

1ynne
1ynneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outdoor cat enclosures made easy!

Pet Shops