Betta Pet Systems

Betta Pet Systems

Fantastic cat enclosure, brilliant service.

I needed a large cat enclosure to house my fur babies at our new home and Alex custom made a perfect cat enclosure! The cats love it and so do I. I now know that my babies will be happy and most importantly safe when outside. The whole transaction was as smooth as silk from beginning to end.

Alex knew exactly what I needed (for peace of mind) and what my fur babies required, so now we have a beautifully made and well-appointed cat enclosure in the backyard.

I highly recommend Betta Pet Systems to anyone needing a pet enclosure. Australian made, by Alex himself!

Fantastic job Alex

What a great job Alex and his crew did, one week from me first phone call I had an amazing cat enclosure attached to the side of my house, my fur babies love it they now can watch the sun rise and the birds without harming any wild life. It was a very good price I would recommend Betta Pet Systems to anyone, Marion Hewitt

Extremely well made cat cage.

Very happy with cat cage. Extremely well built and sturdy. Friendly service and very helpful. highly recommend Betta pet enclosures.

Amazing service with a great product

Alex came and quoted on Monday, and Diego was enjoying his new run by lunchtime Thursday!
Fantastic quality, and amazing service. Thanks Alex, we'll be recommending!

Great quality cat runs at a great price

Alex and his team built our puss an awesome outside house - she loves it! Local Melbourne-made product, friendly service and good price - very satisfied :)

Responsible cat lovers this is a must!!

What a great efficient team gets the job done!! Great product great quality great solutions.Thanks alex and the team for kreping my cats safe and happy

Fantastic Product and Reliable Company

Alex delivered a cat enclosure to us in Ballarat. What great service and a fantastic cat enclosure to go with it. Honest and reliable, highly recommend this company. Thanks Alex.

Excellent product and excellent service

I urgently needed a large sized cat enclosure to go indoors, and chose Betta Pet Systems. The enclosures are made in Australia; they are sturdy and very well made. The ordering, delivery and installation was quick and trouble-free. Many enclosures have a small door which is awkward but these enclosures are easy to enter. I would have liked the 'steps' or platforms for the cats to be a little wider, but otherwise it has been one of the best investments I've made for my cats' safety and wellbeing. The enclosures can be indoors or outdoors and there are several different sizes and colours. I highly recommend them!

Highly recommend

Alex was extremely professional, friendly and punctual. The pet enclosure was made and installed quickly and we now have two very happy indoor/outdoor cats who can enjoy outdoors in the safety of their sturdy enclosure. We and the cats couldn't be happier and highly recommend Alex and the team at Betta Pet Systems

The end of trying to stop the cat from escaping

Alex from Betta Pet Systems gave me a quote for the system and installation which was very good compared to another quote the same day. It was installed 5 days later. The system was color matched to the exterior of the house and looks great. It is sturdy and non obtrusive. The service Alex provided was faultless.

Excellent workmanship, great price, great service

I bought a betta pet system a month ago. Kylie was great to deal with - the product was delivered within the week and was seriously easy to assemble. Amazing value for money - sturdy steel and looks sharp. Thanks - my cats love it and I have my sanity back :)
Cheers Kellie

Excellent product and excellent service

If I could give more than 5 * I would

I have been using Alex from Betta Pets System for over 10 years. Quality of products OUTSTANDING, service with a smile and always professional. Highly recommended.
Not only for cat enclosures but for chooks as well. Alex has always worked hard to get my ideas to work and has always been successful. The most recent task was converting an old cubby into a chook palace. Amazing results and my chickens and rabbits LOVE their new safe space. Thank you so much.

Outdoor cat enclosures made easy!

Having spent months experimenting with DIY Garden Cat enclosures for 2 kittens the smartest thing I ever did was buy a Large Cat Enclosure from Betta Pets! Ordered by phone and delivered the next week and installed professionally - too easy! 2 years later I now have a Cat Tower adjoining a Medium Cat Enclose adjoining the Large Cat Enclosure which run to another Medium Cat Enclosure. The modular set up of the enclosures made extending easy. Better still the cats love it and can lounge or play chasey depending on the day! My kittens are safe, no vet bills for cat fight injuries and the birds have returned to the garden!

Betta Pets have always been easy to deal with, the enclosures and fittings are of good quality and have not shown any sign of weathering! I am one happy customer!