Better Baby Deals

Better Baby Deals

KCHAMBERS

KCHAMBERSBoulder

Best customer service

I purchased a cot online and the customer service was great. They rang me saying they have received my order and when it was expected to be shipped. I than got a phone call to tell me it had been shipped. Excellent service and even better free freight. I live in Kalgoorlie so it was easier to purchase online as it gets delivered to my door than to buy from a local shop where I would need to collect the cot myself.

Amazing!

I am so pleased by the service I received, I purchased a swing and two baby blankets on Tuesday online, they arrived just two days later on Thursday! I was shocked at how quick they posted the items, very very happy customer, ill be purchasing a car seat from them tonight and a pram next week as both items are cheaper than what I can get in my local baby store and with free QUICK postage! Thank you better baby deals!