Better Batt Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Better Batt

11 questions from our users

Thestorydudeasked

Is it possible for you to manufacture all your batteries in either Japan or in Australia? I've done some research and find that the quality that comes out of Japan is far superior to the country you have contracted to make your batteries. Not to mention that the exchange rate between Japan and Australia are more favourable.

偉兵 宏.
偉兵 宏.
Carmel Zammit
Carmel Zammitasked

Hello - please advise if you carry VAX Air cordless vacuum battery Model No BH03120ANZ REV A (TO SUIT CHARGER MODEL NO BH03200ANZ) - PLEASE GIVE ME A PRICE and also if I buy 2 will it be cheaper.

thankyou Carmel Zammit Mob [Number Removed]

Gerry
Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Hi Gerry,
Please contact us so we can sort this out for you: https://www.betterbatt.com.au/contact-us/

Tricky P.
Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman
JEFF
JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

RJF
RJFasked

Do you sell Epson genuine 277XL printer ink?

Bob
Bob

Not to do with my review

Tom
Tomasked

Hi, I just wanted to ask a question in relation to your batteries for Lenovo Thinkpad laptops, more specifically for the T530 Thinkpad model. The T530 falls under the models that began the trend in Lenovo's Thinkpad line to including a 'Battery Safeguard' or 'BIOS Battery Whitelist' starting with the T430. This meant that batteries that were not officially manufactured by Lenovo would be rejected by the laptops BIOS configuration and would refuse to charge them. Do your batteries that are clearly advertised for these products have this problem? I would just rather not buy one of your batteries (which I am sure are perfectly functioning batteries other than that they would possibly be rejected) and it not work due to this software implementation. If I was to buy one of these batteries and it did not work, would I be able to return it and receive a refund?

artemis
artemisasked

Hello Customer Service, could you please advise is there a list on your web stating the capacity the battery holds. I am looking at the Samsung NP Q330 please.

Thanking you,
artemis

stantheman
stanthemanasked

Ordered 12 November - misunderstanding on payment process. Paid and debit cleared my bank 19 Nov.
Now 25 November and STILL waiting delivery. How long? Am I just the stiff one or what? Situation now desperate if not here tomorrow will cancel order and go somewhere else.
Stan Bannan

SJ
SJasked

Has anyone ordered Sony Vaio battery from Better batt? please share your experience.
Cheers

Hi SJ,
Sorry for the delayed reply here. I hope that you were able to find some useful testimonials on our website before your purchase.

Isaac

Larraineasked

I need a spare battery for my Canon SX700 camera which comes with Canon NB-6LH 1060 mAh battery. According to the reviews, the short battery life before recharging is one of the few negatives.

The Better Batt battery is an NB-6LH 750mAh. Price is much cheaper than Canon but will the lower mAh be enough? Haven't had the camera very long but think I got about 200 - 250 photos & 2 short videos before the Canon battery needed recharging.

Pauline
Pauline
Larraine

Thanks Pauline & Isaac. Isaac- do your Betterbatt NB-6LH batteries have a chip for communicating with the camera to indicate battery life, etc.?

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives