4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (107)
StevenToni S.

StevenToni S.Western Australia

Replacement battery

Better battery website was easy to navigate, to find the right battery we needed.
Unfortunately it malfunctioned after a short while.
The support team guided me through some diagnostics, which were easy to carry out.
Results revealed the battery to be deemed non functioning.
Betta Batt cheerfully approved a replacement for it, and itwas duly despatched to us. Thank you to the Betta Batt team for the support and reassurance.

Prodos

ProdosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good communication, fast delivery, low prices

I recently bought two camera batteries from BETTER BATT. Before purchasing, my enquiry, double-checking that they were the correct battery was answered quickly and with useful information. The cost was surprisingly lows & delivery was super-fast! Very happy with the service. Thanks.

gloop45

gloop45Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Small Hiccup but otherwise GREAT SERVICE

Had a uninformed delay due to some technical issues with website, however when contacted was provided with apology and accurate dispatch date. Delivery was exceptionally quick, day after dispatch (Greater Melbourne during Lockdown.)

Have been using these guys for years now, have canon replacements still performing perfectly after 6+ years.

Paul

PaulWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service

This was my first purchase from Better Batt, and even though my order was delayed slightly due to the COVID-19 situation the customer service and communication was excellent throughout the whole process.
I would certainly recommend Better Batt. I am very happy with the product, Price and Service provided.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Great customer service especially for senior citizens

Great service fixed my problems a good website and great follow up, they checked by email to ensure my battery arrived

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Delay outside of company's fault - but always kept me up to date

The batteries I ordered were delayed in delivery to Better Batt, and I was offered a refund or to wait until they were received. I advised I would wait. I was kept up to date on what was happening, when I would get my goods and given the shipping note etc.

Of course it would have been better to get them straight away, but with COVID19 and everything else happening the delay wasn't their fault. Very happy to recommend

Delivery delay

Online ordering for my laptop battery was easy, the only issue was the delay in sending out tracking information (I had to request an update after a week of nothing). I also experienced a delay to delivery but due to Covid I don't think that could be avoided. Product works fine.

Zoe H.

Zoe H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

COVID19 Challenge

I called chasing my battery to be told there was a delay. From then on Elcana kept me up to date with the progress. It final got to the port and was delayed again. But once they got it off the ship and into the hands of the courier they got it to me within 24hrs. Much appreciated Better Batt team.

Andrew T.

Andrew T.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

three weeks and nothing

despite website boasting quick delivery and free shipping (since updated to minimum 2 pieces), was slapped with a delivery fee then three weeks later they work out they can't supply the battery and cancel my order

Civic

CivicCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simply The Best

During these Covid19 times I was looked after very well, though my order was delayed it was not delayed by them. Australia Post have just not been able to deliver anything on time. However Better Batt kept me informed at all times and I greatly respect that. A great company to deal with, my experience with them I could not be happier. Highly recommend to anyone.

Product PurchasedLaptop Batteries
Videokojak

VideokojakNorthern Region, NSW

The batteries are good performers

Custumer for over 10 years. Bought many batteries. Easy to find even odd batteries for old cameras or hand held devices. Always satisfied with performance, price, and durability. Shipment is fast. Also like the dedicated chargers!

Product PurchasedBattery for Panasonic SV-AS10

very slow delivery

Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago, still no batteries. Just called them and they claim they only received the order today, yet the payment receipt is date stamped nearly 2 weeks ago, (10 business days). Not very happy, hoping my order will actually turn up. If you're in a hurry to get your batteries go somewhere else

Pamela

PamelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with service

Good product. Excellent price. Good advice from salesperson. Fast delivery. The salesperson gave me truthful advice that might have put me off, but it gave me greater trust and I went ahead with purchase. Am very happy with product and quick delivery. I went back and bought another.

Product PurchasedNikon camera battery
Dipyaman G.

Dipyaman G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best delivery experience regarding my battery for dell vostro 3350

It was very easy to navigate what I was looking for and swift response from customer service team to clarify the product. Additionally, the delivery was done earlier than the scheduled date and the quality of the product has been perfect. This is to add that the product is not in production by the parent company and better batt responded quick. I was skeptical too earlier. Not anymore now.

Product Purchasedlaptop battery for dell vostro 3350
Brett

BrettSouthern and Hills, SA

2 Old Laptops Live Again

I couldn't believe how easy it was to find 2 different batteries for 2 different old laptops, The fact that they even came up surprised me and i was super happy when they arrived because it gives 2 old laptops a new lease on life again.

Great service, thanks!

I ordered a battery for my Dell laptop online. I received the battery I ordered quickly and I am happy to have my laptop back in working order again. Reymark was friendly and easy to communicate with. Thanks!

Product PurchasedDell XPS 15-L502X Battery
Penny B

Penny BPeel, WA

Good reliable service

Very easy to find what I wanted on their website. Have used Better Batt before and have been happy with their product and service. will be happy to usetem again in the future

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 10 TouchSmart
Kaye B.

Kaye B.

Almost 5 star

Website was easy to navigate, and product was exactly as it was shown on the website. Customer service response was good but could be better, however, this is not a flaw. I could’ve given 5 stars but the postage was definitely slow, have been told this is due to pandemic which is reasonable but I have also purchased from elsewhere at a later date but got my item days before I got from this website (and didn’t pay for express postage for either).

Julie

Julie

Fast delivery, products perfect , great service thank you

I was looking for a battery that is really hard to find in the shops. The products are excellent . 100% satisfied with battieres and the charger works well in the car and plugged in

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy.

The people at Better Batt went out of their way to ensure that I identified the correct battery for my needs. Delivery was prompt. Battery working well. What more could I ask for. Very satisfied.

Product PurchasedLaptop battery