3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (8)
StevenToni S.

StevenToni S.Western Australia

Replacement battery

Better battery website was easy to navigate, to find the right battery we needed.
Unfortunately it malfunctioned after a short while.
The support team guided me through some diagnostics, which were easy to carry out.
Results revealed the battery to be deemed non functioning.
Betta Batt cheerfully approved a replacement for it, and itwas duly despatched to us. Thank you to the Betta Batt team for the support and reassurance.

The Game

The GameHobart, TAS

Very bad experience

No problem with the quality of product but takes ages to return and refund if product is not compatible with your device. Already over a month now and hasn’t refund my money yet.

Product PurchasedCamcorder battery

Hi The Game,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what's going on with your refund?

Unhappy customer

Unfortunately I'm having similar issues regarding getting a refund. 3 weeks now & even supplied direct banking details. Not hard to do electronic transfer. At this stage I could not recommend.

Hi Andrew,
I'm assuming you've got the refund settled since this post, however, if not, please let me know your order number so I can look into it for you.

Andrew
Andrew

Yes finally got soughted, thankyou.

Online Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

It started off “positive” but quickly became VERY “negative”

I have been chasing a refund from Better Batt for 3 weeks now - still no luck. Excuse after excuse had presented itself. I would never buy from these people again!

Product PurchasedA terrible experience
Peterkre

Peterkre

Best customer service ever

When I made an error in choosing a battery charger it wa no issue to. Betterbatt to arrange a replacement no questions asked
A great pleasure to deal with this company

Russ

RussSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The battery for my Dell laptop and my Nokia mobile were delivered on time as indicated.
Due to my error, the battery for the Nokia phone was not the correct replacement.
Better Batt immediately refunded the purchase price and suggested where I may source the correct battery.
Excellent service. Will definitely be using Better Batt again.

Product PurchasedDell laptop battery and Nokia phone battery
Julia

JuliaPerth, WA

Brilliant service!

Better Batt are organising a replacement battery for me immediately , as I am very surprised that the one supplied 10 months ago has not lasted well. Superb service - thank you!

Product PurchasedPhone Battery
Lucy Van P

Lucy Van PFrenchs Forest

One Stop Battery Shop - Consistent excellent service

Not the first time used Better Batt and will not be my last, Thank you Better Batt for being the exception in these days of shoddy merchandise with zero responsibilty, for offering consistently great service and stock availability.

Hi Lucy,
That is so wonderful!

ken

kenPerth, WA

Replacement Order

I ordered the wrong battery charger. On contacting Better Batteries they promptly arranged to replace the wrong item at only the cost of postage and without the need to return the original item. Great

Hi Ken,
That's so cool!

Online Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

Richard

Richard

Problem Solved

I mistakenly ordered wrong battery very satisfactory with arrangements made to correct this. Highly recommended. This company goes to great lengths to look after you, would all ways buy from them.

Hi Richard,
That's cool!

Debbie

Debbie

No Happy Jan!

Purchased new Canon camera battery. Instead of shooting hundreds of photos the new battery will only manage about 80. Tried to work with Better Batteries regarding the lack of performance - now they claim the battery is 200mAh less capacity despite being labelled as 100mAh greater capacity than the original and that this 10% less capacity accounts for at least a 33% reduction in performance. The misleading/incorrect label is being blamed on warehouse staff. Basically the product is not fit for purpose and despite answering every question regarding the product I think I am being fobbed off!

Rowan

RowanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The wrong battery

Easy to find, easy to order and pay.
Sadly they supplied an incompatible unit; the battery doesn't fit the computer so at the moment we have no working battery and are out of pocket. I await their response to see how they will address what is now an urgent problem.

Tricky P.

Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF

JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

RJF

RJFasked

Do you sell Epson genuine 277XL printer ink?

Bob
Bob

Not to do with my review

Hi Bob,
What we sell are Better Batt Ink Replacements for Epson 277XL that you will find here:

You can also call us at 03 9024 6914 if you need any help. Cheers!

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives