Listing monitored by Better Batt

4.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes (31) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (18)

George D.
George D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Purchased 3 laptop batteries in Aug 2020. Had a problem with one battery in the 400 day warranty period. Customer service followed up promptly by suggesting some diagnostic procedures. Couldn't get the battery to supply power to my laptop. Customer service very responsive and provided replacement without question. Good communication and ethical business. Happy to use them in future.

Kym
KymSouthern and Hills, SA

Support

Better Batt support were fantastic. Went through fault finding / testing to prove unit faulty.
Replacement sent quickly to resolve the issue.
Great service and support.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Better Batt is Fantastic!

Better Batt’s customer service is outstanding! I had a bit of a mix up on my end and they handled things very smoothly and checked with me consistently just to make sure things were well. I genuinely appreciated the level of customer service and would recommend purchasing through them

Scott
ScottMelbourne

Good after sales service

I purchased a replacement laptop battery. It ended up failing within the warranty period, so I contacted Better Batt for assistance. While they weren't able to supply me with a replacement battery for one that failed, they were quick to provide a refund, and also suggested other stores that could possibly assist me with a suitable replacement. Thanks very much. :)

Product PurchasedLaptop battery

Great service and resolved issues

Great service and resolved issues from my battery in a speedy timeframe. Highly recommended. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ben M
Ben MPerth

Great customer service if there's any issues

Generally cheaper than a lot of other places (such as eBay) and at times things do go wrong with batteries. If ever something's gone wrong with a BetterBatt battery, I've contacted them and they've immediately had me run some tests. If the tests fail, they send me a new one straight away. Great customer service, always!

Rob H
Rob HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

There are apparently two different replacement batteries corresponding to the same Lenovo part number (FRU), only one of which works with my laptop. It seems there is no way of knowing which one will suit, (indeed I didn't even realise there were two when I ordered). Anyway, there were no complaints or arguments, I was instructed to return the unsuitable battery (post paid by Better Batt) and received the correct one a few days later.

Pete
PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Large Range of PC Batteries, excellent and speedy service

Had ordered new battery for Toshiba Notebook; original battery serial number hard to read, made error in last digit. Rang Better Batt after receiving wrong battery, lady at the other end was very courteous and very knowledgable; organised the right battery, return postage and refund on the other battery. Excellent and fast service, received new battery within 2 days. followed up on battery charging advice. Very rare to find such excellent service.....will use their services again and recommend to other PC users

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Overall service was good.

I got the product within 4 days after ordering. but I am not sure about the quality. But I can say this site is the best option than other doggy Chinese sites

Jason
JasonDarwin, NT

One of the best customer service.

Very easy to order and communicate with. They have most of the macbook replacement batteries. Though item did not work as expected, it is being replaced. I will update as soon as I get the new battery.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2012 Mid
Pieter
PieterSydney, NSW

Very professional and friendly staff with excellent service.

We had no problems with better batt site. Very easy to navigate with lots of related products and information. I am looking forward to dealing with better batt again. Such an awesome experience.

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop
Sanity restored
Sanity restoredSydney, NSW

Disappointed

I have bought items from this company and all was very good
I have just been on the phone today good prompt service however I ordered a charger in August last year and the email about my delivery ended in my junk mail so I never knew what happened
Then today I got an email saying they have returned the item back to the company and now it will cost me an extra $9 + to have it resent!
I never received any notification in my mail box by Aramex their delivery people..ever!....or another email......so now Australian Post will resend the charger.... very disappointing

Dan
DanSydney

fantastic Company to deal with.

customer service on point! was really happy how quickly they shipped my battery for Sony camera.
had a problem with a battery they quickly rectified the issue and sent me another.

Product Purchasedbattery

Very helpful

The People at Betta Batt have gone out of there way to be helpful, despite it being a refund instead of a sale - Thank you! Dan

Compatibility issue

Unfortunately the battery i ordered was not compatible with my older lenovo model but bb made identifying the problem and return and refund no problem for me at all.

Gerry
Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Tricky P.
Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Liam M.Better Batt

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF
JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Liam M.Better Batt

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives