Better Batt

Better Batt (page 2 of 27)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (107)
Roger

RogerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best communications of any firm I have dealt with.

The store is an asset, but the staff make special ,attempts To get what is required.
The quality is excellent, with good instructions, and a Warranty service that works. They fixed my one claim immediately.
Will use again. Thanks

Kaye B.

Kaye B.

Almost 5 star

Website was easy to navigate, and product was exactly as it was shown on the website. Customer service response was good but could be better, however, this is not a flaw. I could’ve given 5 stars but the postage was definitely slow, have been told this is due to pandemic which is reasonable but I have also purchased from elsewhere at a later date but got my item days before I got from this website (and didn’t pay for express postage for either).

Julie

Julie

Fast delivery, products perfect , great service thank you

I was looking for a battery that is really hard to find in the shops. The products are excellent . 100% satisfied with battieres and the charger works well in the car and plugged in

Lyn

LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy.

The people at Better Batt went out of their way to ensure that I identified the correct battery for my needs. Delivery was prompt. Battery working well. What more could I ask for. Very satisfied.

Product PurchasedLaptop battery
majorbluey

majorbluey

Very happy with my purchase.

I found the Better Batt. site easy to navigate. A very extensive range of batteries. I am very satisfied with the battery I purchased. Very happy with the ongoing service.

Product PurchasedToshiba Satellite A660
Bri

BriSydney, NSW

Absolutely atrocious

George P

George PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product at a good price

I needed a replacement battery for my Toshiba laptop and after getting quotes for as much as $190 I went on the Better Batt website and then called them with some questions which were quickly answered. I ordered the battery which was only $35 on their website and received it 1 week later.

Maggie

MaggieVictoria

Works perfect

Purchased battery for my laptop computer , was easy and straight forward to find the right one to suit , and has been working 100 % with no problems at all . Very happy with my purchase. Maggie

Cyrell

CyrellSydney, NSW

Loved the battery!!1

Website is very straightforward and easy to use. The battery is really good and works well. I am really happy with this. Thank you for the fast transaction as well.

John Sharpe

John SharpeSydney, NSW

Great service and product

The new battery is great. Great price and my mate was able to change it over for me. Compared to the price Apple wanted to replace it and the time they needed it, this was the way to go.

Product PurchasedApple Mac Computer battery
Brandon

BrandonSydney, NSW

Item and Service were fantastic

The part replacement was a much cheaper option than a new laptop.
With a quick 2 minute call, I had ordered and paid for the part and it was despatched very quickly.
the item arrived with 2 days and has been working great since

Great product, thanks!

Very easy process, delivered quickly. I am very satisfied and will definitely buy from them again if I need anything. Even got an email asking if I was happy with the product.

Product PurchasedCanon CB-2LV Battery Recharger
Ray

RayToogoolawah, Qld

Great Service/ Value for Money

The battery for my computer arrived promptly and was exactly as described. My laptop is able to be used away from power as good as when new. Thank you for the service you provided and the value for money your goods provide.

Regards Ray

Product PurchasedLaptop Battery
Michael David

Michael DavidMcLaren Vale

Replacement laptop battery

Better Batt came up in my search for a replacement battery for my laptop. The price was very good, and delivery costs were reasonable. Once I paid for the new battery, it arrived within a few days, and works perfectly in my laptop. Overall, a very enjoyable experience with excellent results.

Product PurchasedDell laptop battery
Mairi

MairiCentral, SA

Excellent service

Very happy with the service to an interstate address and the follow-up checks.
A friend recommended the firm from his previous experience.
(‘The worst experience‘ comment makes one wonder if that person completely understands the current business climate and all the ramifications involved in keeping things afloat etc. Disappointing, yes, but hardly the end of the world.)

Better Batt Always

Easy to navigate, totally satisfied with the product and the product is excellent.
It wouldn't surprise me if you were able to supply batteries for Teslas.
I won't be going anywhere else for my battery needs.

Product PurchasedHPLaptop battery

Great to Follow Up.

Appreciate the follow-up feedback is a great tool. Very pleased with the battery an Old Apple has new life again. Mate on a different tac just want to say that we up here feel your pain hopefully this COVID mess will get better soon. Mate I will continue to mention your business to colleagues highly recommend you guys. We want and need your business to survive. John

Alexandra

AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy service

Thanks Guys, your over the phone assistance sealed the deal. I placed my order and didn’t have to wait long for delivery. Got my laptop back up and running.
Keep up the great work!

Product PurchasedLaptop battery

Works great

The battery works great. I entered 4 stars only because it doesn't last as long as the original did in it's first days but I guess you can't expect that

Jun.L

Jun.LPerth, WA

Easy and Fast delivery

Ive ordered a new battery for my husband's laptop and it fits perfectly. It was easy to buy through the website. Delivery of the battery was fast too. Recommended seller!