90% · 87888 · 9%

Jocorus
JocorusMid West, WA

Just the job

Although by today’s standards this camera is obsolete but the batteries and chargers were readily available Show details ·  1
Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Price Product and Promptness

Just bought a battery for an aging video camera and the headline says it all.
The battery was available, the price was very competitive and I was surprised at how quickly it was on the doorstep.
Thanks. Show details ·  1
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC445 posts

Avoid

On Sunday 5th November 2023 I purchased this for $19.99 with postage of $9.10 but they lied to me and told me that they sent the item when they never did so I wouldn't trust them. On Wednesday 15th November 2023 they give me a refund even after I had to fight for it. Show details
Nathan G.
Nathan G.

Fast, Easy and Professional

Bought a few things from here now and this is how businesses should be run. No fuss, easy to use website with great prices and products. Well packed and always arrive on time. Show details ·  1
Vijendran Nair
Vijendran Nair

great service

Excellent service , clearly written information and prompt delivery price cheaper than the competitors Show details ·  1
Grateful
Grateful

Extremely helpful!

Thought I had been sent wrong product , but they were quick to reply with instructions and were very patient and helpful. Had the best customer service Show reply
Sue
Sue2 posts

Amazing!

Ordered a charger but it turned out to be faulty. Exchanged no problem, and very promptly. After sales service just brilliant. Thanks to Elcana for all her help!
Will definitely purchase from here again! Show details ·  1
mary h.
mary h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Reassurance

It so great to be able to find online a battery charger for my camera which i accidentally threw out.Better Batt delivered this so quickly Show details ·  1
Dave
Dave

Great support when needed

Hi. I received exceptional support for an item I had received. Good communication and follow up. Thanks Show reply
Jan T.
Jan T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great Battery Charger

It was very easy to find the battery charger for my Canon camera. I love it that you always have top quality batteries that I need.
I have been purchasing batteries from you over the years & always received excellent, friendly service with lightening fast delivery.
Thank you Team. Show details ·  1
Rob
Rob

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Battery Replacement

Great battery, holds up well, fast delivery and friendly staff... Show details ·  1
Barto
BartoSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Efficient ordering service but batteries not 100%

The speed and professionalism of Better Batt is impressive, but unfortunately the batteries I received do not fit my Motorola T5500 Talkabout radios properly. They seem to be thicker at the bottom, and the latches on the battery bays cannot close properly. Show details
Amanda Brown
Amanda BrownMurray Mallee, SA3 posts

Quick and easy!

Got a battery for a camera works perfectly and came quickly! Show details ·  1
ELD
ELDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Wonderful Service

So efficient and wonderful service. If you have lost your battery for your camera Better Batt will have it. Their customer service is the best I have received in a long time - ten out of ten! Show details ·  1
Josh
JoshWestern District, VIC2 posts

Great to deal with

Extremely fast response with every query.
Great to deal with.
Resolved my query. Show details ·  1
Toni
Toni12 posts

Happy

Easy to order and queries responded to in a timely, helpful manner. Show details ·  1

Gerald B.
Gerald B.Peel, WA2 posts

Five Star Service

Great service when needing to cancel an order. Will buy from them again with great confidence! Show details ·  1
Emm
EmmPerth, WA3 posts

47 day delivery

I ordered a replacement GPS battery on Aug 6th with the understanding that it was being shipped from China and would take 20 days to arrive. After waiting 25 days I called and was told it would take another 14 days. It finally turned up on Sep 22nd (another 22 days after my call, so 47 days after it was ordered). Show details
Graeme E.
Graeme E.Perth, WA2 posts

Initial problem sorted out very easily and with no fuss

I ordered a replacement battery for a 10 year old Dell Latitude E7440. The replacement battery that was sent had an issue and didn't work - couldn't be detected. The support person (Shine) took me through some steps to try make it work and when that was exhausted a replacement was sent with zero fuss, which worked first time. Overall, very easy to deal with and problem resolved. I didn't even have to ask for a new battery to be sent. Great service and would use again. Show details ·  1
Cameron C.
Cameron C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow shipping, but product is as described

Shipping took some time.

Battery was perfect, although not quite what I intended to order (my fault, not theirs. Ordered Garmin Dash Cam battery instead of Uniden Dash Cam battery. Same connector, but pins needed to be reordered.)
Packaging was more than sufficient. Show details ·  1

styx2057
styx2057Launceston, TAS

The most awesome customer service and care

This business has absolutely the best customer service and help. Show details ·  1
Iaintrinick
Iaintrinick

Good service

Great service and speedy delivery. Good price and questions answered promptly. Show details ·  1
Llewellyn Stephens
Llewellyn StephensMelbourne36 posts

9 YO Nikon Camera Battery

My Nikon Coolpix died on a recent trip and because of the age i was ready to write it off but a quick search showed Better Batt not only had replacement batteries but also a charger and at a reasonable price - $35.98. I placed the order on the 5th and got 3 emails welcoming me, a copy of the invoice and delivery details with a tracking number. Well here i am 3 days later (8th) with the new battery charged and the camera working. I was a bit sceptical of how easy it was and the claims re prompt free delivery but it all worked so well done. Show details ·  1
ed l
ed lMid North Coast, NSW

I bought this item in my error

better batteries got in touch immediately to say not correct and let us help.then completed deal to my satisfaction,very pleased ed. Show details ·  1
Deer
DeerLaunceston, TAS

Replacement charger

Found the charger on the website, it was cheap, comment contacted me when they couldn't find my address and deprecated it it the next day.
Everything works great Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great Customer Service

I originally provided an incorrect email address. Contacted the company and they quickly resolved the issue. Customer service interaction was friendly and efficient. When I received the pending delivery confirmation email the customer service representative contacted me again to make sure I had received it. I consider that above and beyond normal customer service practices and left me feeling like this company is one that I would definitely give future business to. Show reply

Don
DonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great products

Batteries are always of good quality. I've had an issue with one battery out of many purchased and am happy with the quick and polite service in resolving the matter. Show details ·  1
marc percat
marc percat2 posts

wrong battery

great to deal with i ordered wrong battery and was sent a return postage slip , they sent the correct one out with 5 dollars extra charge all within a few days so good Show details ·  1
Greg T.
Greg T.Southwest, VIC

After sales exceptional

Had a problem and was resolved in a quick timely manner with great communication. Have no hesitation in recommending this company, one of the best. Show details ·  1
Delta
DeltaVictoria2 posts

Great everything

Very happy with the service, products, price. Overall a great experience. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
DPur
DPur

Good battery and customer service

Got some delayed for delivery but Battery works well.
Good Customer Service
9/10 Show details ·  1
Martha J.
Martha J.2 posts

Perfect, exactly what I needed

The batteries for my camera fit perfectly, I am so happy with my purchases.
I found the exact battery I needed with a simple search in the online store.
I will definitely return for any future purchases. And I’ll tell all my friends about it too! Show details ·  1
DiS
DiS

Service like this is hard to find!

Fantastic customer service, clear communication and I was able to find the product I needed with ease. Show reply
Crb
Crb

Misleading information - poor customer service

After many emails back and forth of them asking me to troubleshoot because the battery they sent wasn’t working, I ended up taking it to a technician who charged me $90 and told me it’s the suppliers fault as that battery was not compatible. Then Better Batt admitted that they had the wrong model name on the website so it wasn’t compatible with my laptop model but of course I already had to pay the technician for nothing. I asked for extra compensation not just a refund and they declined.

They had the possibility to turn they error into an opportunity to have me buying back (even if I wouldn’t get all my money spent in this issue back) but they relaxedly declined to compensate any other way.

Never again Show details

Blue
BlueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Office confusion

When I ordered they said they had my request in stock, then I received an email letting me know it was on back order. They informed me the back order would not be in for the date I required the item before going overseas. I canceled this order and requested a refund as they suggested but the confusion in the office was terrible. Then I received another email saying it was on the way, but I had already ordered the item from eBay and they could get it here before I went away, thinking the cancellation request was done. I would not recommend betta Batteries to anyone, for future sales. Show details
Dougalot
DougalotSydney

Excellent customer service!

A procedure suggested by Better Batt to test failure of a recently purchased laptop battery regenerated the original HP battery and proved failure of the new battery. Without hesitation Better Batt sent a replacement battery (as requested rather than a refund). This was excellent service! I highly recommend this company. Show reply

Leslie J.
Leslie J.7 posts

Just what I needed

Battery fit perfectly and I'm sure will work for many hours to come. Show details ·  1
Mady Spencer
Mady Spencer

Excellent and Reassuring Customer Service

Fast and clear communication with calls and emails and helped me with my problem straight away and saw it through until it was resolved. Show reply
Sam
Sam2 posts

Camera batteries and recharging kit

Thank you for handling my order pleasantly and efficiently over the phone, and keeping good communication through the whole process. The goods I wanted were in stock, were picked immediately on the Friday, and delivered to my PO box in the ACT the following Monday. I was astounded and very grateful. Regards Sam. Show reply
David c
David cIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Happy customer

Recently bought a battery for Acer laptop. Computer bought 2014 battery dated 2013 made in china still working but causing some problems. New battery arrived promptly and well packaged. Visual inspection appears to be well made . Plastic casing looks to be very similar or equal to original certainly doesn't feel light or flimsy. Made in china no clear manufacturing date but one of the numbers on lable says 230411 which could mean 11 of April 2023 . Installed in laptop 79% charged. Holding charge ok so far very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1