Better Batt

Better Batt (page 3 of 27)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (107)
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt delivery and a good quality, compatible battery at a reasonable price :)

Prompt delivery and the battery is performing well, 2 hours+ on a full charge which is as good as when the PC was new, nearly 10 years ago. With an I5 processor and an upgrade to SSD this old ASUS K42J still does everything I need. I believe strongly in the philosophy ‘Reuse, repair, re-purpose, recycle’ .

fred

fredPerth, WA

Battery for nikon

Batteries are of good quality can be charged with original charger, work as stated good price ,quick delivery, good communication company excellent to deal with highly recommended.will use this company if I need extra batteries

Kimberley

KimberleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Bought a battery for an Asus laptop for my son. Amazing product and customer service. Easy to use store page, great selection of products and prices are very affordable. Fast post and delivery. Highly recommend and will use again.

Roger B.

Roger B.Hobart, TAS

Great battery

Bought the battery as a replacement for my laptop computer. Genuine replacement was expensive, so checked out alterative. Found Better Batt. Was easy to get the correct unit for my laptop. Service was very good. Ordered and was in the mail very fast. Received and installed, charged and hasn`t been a problem. Very impressed. Roger B.

Rosslyn

RosslynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery of battery

We purchased a battery for our daughters' Toshiba Laptop and we were so grateful that the battery was available at a very reasonable price. We received the battery very quickly and the Toshiba Laptop is now working again. Thankyou for being able to assist us with a new battery.

Great Service & Fast Delivery

Great service & fast delivery. Ordered a new battery for my Toshiba Laptop and it arrived quickly. Was able to call and speak to a person to ask about product and shipping times.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

The worst experience

I've had the worst experience shopping at www.betterbatt.com.au. Placed an order last week and now received an email that my order is on back order with delivery 2 months later. Even the product it's still showing as 'in stock' on their website. Do not make the same mistake.

Very supportive and friendly

I ordered a new battery for my laptop. They were so helpful and friendly to send a guideline to me. They followed after 6 months to make sure that the new battery is working properly. the product arrived quickly and it was a great experience for me.

Thanks, Emad.

The Game

The GameHobart, TAS

Very bad experience

No problem with the quality of product but takes ages to return and refund if product is not compatible with your device. Already over a month now and hasn’t refund my money yet.

Hi The Game,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what's going on with your refund?

Lynette P

Lynette PInverloch

If you can't afford to wait over a month, don't order from this company.

I ordered 2 batteries, one for my husband's computer and one for mine. I have been waiting over a month and have still not received them. I rang up a week ago and was told that one had been out of stock, but was there now and they would be sent by the end of the week. When I checked with the company at the end of the week, there was no record of this conversation and I was told that both batteries were out of stock and they would be coming in in 5 days. I hope they are there then, but I would never use this company again. The only positive thing is that it is easy to talk to someone.

Hi Lynette,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what's going on?

Hendrika K.

Hendrika K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price great product and service

I ordered the G12 battery and charging kit. I rang up to enquire about my order as could not find the paper trail. Staff was friendly and helpful. Product arrived quicker than expected and product works as required.

Liam M.Better Batt

Thanks, Hendrika, much appreciated.

Sue Fury

Sue FuryPerth, WA

Not good enough....

Been having problems with a new battery for 3 months now, only lasts for just over an hour in use. After several emails & phone calls, still waiting for them to replace it as they said one would be ! Another phone call will be made this week.

Hi Sue,
Was this resolved? If not, could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

charzinc

charzincSydney, NSW

Quick Delivery, Cheap Price and Solid Battery

Ordered a battery for my old Toshiba laptop. The battery was delivered in only 2 business days and the battery works just as needed. Getting 3 hours of use which is enough for my needs. However, just note that the batteries arent the original batteries and are actually made by Betterbatt themselves and will most likely have less capacity than the original batteries. However, I recommend to purchase from Betterbatt as they support a huge list of laptop batteries and batteries for other devices, which may not be able to be found anywhere else at a cheaper price. My only real complaint is the delivery fees which were around $9.00.

MarkPerth, WA

Cancelled Order and Terrible Follow Up

Cancelled Order straight away due to unforeseen circumstances. It wasn't cancelled and still got shipped. I sent email to sales@betterbatt.com.au with very poor follow up well after it was already shipped. Not impressed

Hi Mark,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

Order # 50277651

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same day dispatch warranty is false

Ordered a GoPro battery and set of printer inks on Wednesday. Still not shipped as of Friday and phone rep could not tell me when they would ship or when I would receive. All items still showing "In stock and ready to ship" on website. Buyer beware.

Hi Luke,

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

After shipping issues and our battery sitting in a warehouse for 7+ days. We enquired numerous times about an update as to when we would receive our purchase, only to have no response at all or at best a blunt and rude reply. Disappointed.

Hi Samantha,

jasonb2909

jasonb2909Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Great service exactly as the others have said, ordered battery, got a tracking number and a few days it was here. Aussie warehouse. Battery works great, better than the factory run time too. Highly recommend them.

Liam M.Better Batt

Thanks, Jason, much appreciated.

Unhappy customer

Unfortunately I'm having similar issues regarding getting a refund. 3 weeks now & even supplied direct banking details. Not hard to do electronic transfer. At this stage I could not recommend.

Hi Andrew,
I'm assuming you've got the refund settled since this post, however, if not, please let me know your order number so I can look into it for you.

Andrew
Andrew

Yes finally got soughted, thankyou.

It started off “positive” but quickly became VERY “negative”

I have been chasing a refund from Better Batt for 3 weeks now - still no luck. Excuse after excuse had presented itself. I would never buy from these people again!

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

battery sales

great service and quick. happy with the service and the quality of the product. would definitely purchase from this seller again. Great to have fast turn around on the orders.