Better Batt

Better Batt (page 3 of 26)

Listing monitored by Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (185)

Ordered Wednesday afternoon, arrived Thursday afternoon, I was so surprised and impressed. Great products and prices. Will definitely shop here again!

Good service

Easy to navigate the quality products. Delivery our order item on time. Thank you much for your good customer service!

Frank B.
Frank B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service great product

Very easy. Unfortunately I have difficulty expanding this to 20 words. And I am not there yet. So- very very very easy.

H.Mae
H.MaeBrisbane

Best service ever!

Very easy and fast transaction. Helpful when calling to make sure I was ordering the right battery. Delivery confirmation tge day of ordering. Recieved order in record time. Thanks team at Better Batt

Mixed Review!

I ordered a new battery online with ease and it was promptly shipped. However, the courier company would not deliver to my address. After several attempts, it was myself who suggested that Better Batt simply send me a new battery via Australia Post. They offered to send me the battery that I ordered once it came back from the courier and at an additional postage fee. I thought this was ridicules! After 2 months, I finally received my replacement battery via Australia Post at no additional cost. I feel this was sub standard service. I would think twice about using this company again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Allanf
AllanfPerth, WA

Great Service From Better Batt

In my opinion good people to deal with, recently purchased a couple of camera batteries, which are excellent & good value.
A word of caution though, confirm mode of transport before ordering, under no circumstances use Aramex Transport.
These amateurs took a month to deliver goods from Melb to Perth, they will use all sorts of excuses to hide their incompetence.
Australian Post not even that bad.

Christian
ChristianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need a battery? Look no further!

Having purchased quite a few batteries for various cameras from Better Batt, I can safely say that they are a pleasant company to deal with and provide good quality batteries for their value.

When one of my batteries suddenly stopped working, I was easily find contact details to get support with getting a replacement and was very satisfied with the promptness of their response.

Overall, if you are in need of a battery for a device and don't want to break the bank getting a "genuine" replacement, look no further than Better Batt.

A. Lee
A. LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to recommend Better Batt

Found my laptop battery with relative ease (navigating other online sellers was a nightmare). There were delays in shipping, but not Better Batt's fault, and their communication throughout was excellent. Even phoned me at one stage to - Yeah, a REAL person phoned to check on the delivery. Price was very fair, and slightly cheaper than their competitors. Buying a battery was FAR cheaper than buying a new laptop! Happy to recommend them.

Mal
MalSydney, NSW

Good response

Easily found what I required. Ordering and payment options were clear and follow up was very good when there was a delay with couriers due to public holidays.

Jason
JasonDarwin, NT

One of the best customer service.

Very easy to order and communicate with. They have most of the macbook replacement batteries. Though item did not work as expected, it is being replaced. I will update as soon as I get the new battery.

Great product

Though delivery was bit delayed, completely satisfied with the product. Follow up by customer support was excellent throughout the order.

Disappointing Low-Quality Laptop Battery, Only Good for 6 months

Pieter
PieterSydney, NSW

Very professional and friendly staff with excellent service.

We had no problems with better batt site. Very easy to navigate with lots of related products and information. I am looking forward to dealing with better batt again. Such an awesome experience.

Constance
Constance Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Toshiba laptop free at last

Better batt had a full range of batteries & I was able to find mine
quite easily. I’m really happy to have a good battery for my older laptop.

Henk H.
Henk H.Peel, WA

Good Gear

Have used Better Batt on a few occasions. Their prices are always competitive. Ordering is easy if you know their part number. The only improvement to be made is to list which charger goes with which battery otherwise all good :)

Brad T.
Brad T.Sydney, NSW

BetterBatt - Awesome service.

I had placed an order for a new battery to replace a failing unit, and realising it had been a few days since I had heard about the order, I put through an information request to the company. The company had suggested there was a disconnect between their stock keeping software and their supplier, but the company did keep me up to date with regards to stock availability, and I was happy to wait since it was around Christmas time.
The communication from the company to me as a customer was fantastic, keeping in touch with me at every point in the order.

Doug N
Doug NTownsville

Extremely poor customer service. Product advertised as in stock but not.

Tried to order batteries on 18 September. Website showed in stock. Contacted them on 29 September and then advised batteries not available til 29 December. Money refunded. Checked again on 3 December batteries showing as in stock again. Ordered. Waited until 12 January as over Christmas period. Advised batteries not available until 13 April. Again requested refund.

harmo
harmoACT, 2914

Fantastic service, affordable off-brand products that really work.

Pranee B.
Pranee B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

I am very happy with the quality of this product although I have to wait quite long time for the product to be available

Madhuraka G.
Madhuraka G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

My shipment got delayed due to COVID related issues but customer service was excellent in keeping me informed continuously on the progress.

Sanity restored
Sanity restoredSydney, NSW

Disappointed

I have bought items from this company and all was very good
I have just been on the phone today good prompt service however I ordered a charger in August last year and the email about my delivery ended in my junk mail so I never knew what happened
Then today I got an email saying they have returned the item back to the company and now it will cost me an extra $9 + to have it resent!
I never received any notification in my mail box by Aramex their delivery people..ever!....or another email......so now Australian Post will resend the charger.... very disappointing

Debbie D.
Debbie D.Illawarra, NSW

Great price

Great price for replacement battery of laptop computer. Good service and communication. Easy to navigate website. Highly recommend this company.

Philippe C.
Philippe C. Perth, WA

Prompt and friendly service, all the time!

I was looking for a replacement battery for a Minox camera no longer in production. I saw a battery on BetterBatt web site which had the same specifications as the original battery but I was not sure if the physical size was the same. An email was sent late on Sunday night and I received a reply by Monday morning in Perth! That was a fast reply. 2 other emails were sent by me with replies within a couple of hours thus allowing me to order two batteries.

I have dealt with BetterBatt for some years now and am amazed at the friendliness and efficiency of the staff.

Malgosia G.
Malgosia G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Batt provided great service.

Better Batt provided great service. Very good communication with staff. Easy navigation on the website. And informed about delivery. I would highly recommend!

Bruce
BruceNortheast, VIC

Great customer service

Great customer service. Store navigation was easy; the battery I needed was for a long out of date laptop. It took a while, but I was kept informed and the battery was delivered as advised.
It fits and seems to work well.