Better Batt

Better Batt (page 3 of 6)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (119)
Michael David

Michael DavidMcLaren Vale

Replacement laptop battery

Better Batt came up in my search for a replacement battery for my laptop. The price was very good, and delivery costs were reasonable. Once I paid for the new battery, it arrived within a few days, and works perfectly in my laptop. Overall, a very enjoyable experience with excellent results.

Mairi

MairiCentral, SA

Excellent service

Very happy with the service to an interstate address and the follow-up checks.
A friend recommended the firm from his previous experience.
(‘The worst experience‘ comment makes one wonder if that person completely understands the current business climate and all the ramifications involved in keeping things afloat etc. Disappointing, yes, but hardly the end of the world.)

Better Batt Always

Easy to navigate, totally satisfied with the product and the product is excellent.
It wouldn't surprise me if you were able to supply batteries for Teslas.
I won't be going anywhere else for my battery needs.

Great to Follow Up.

Appreciate the follow-up feedback is a great tool. Very pleased with the battery an Old Apple has new life again. Mate on a different tac just want to say that we up here feel your pain hopefully this COVID mess will get better soon. Mate I will continue to mention your business to colleagues highly recommend you guys. We want and need your business to survive. John

Alexandra

AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy service

Thanks Guys, your over the phone assistance sealed the deal. I placed my order and didn’t have to wait long for delivery. Got my laptop back up and running.
Keep up the great work!

Works great

The battery works great. I entered 4 stars only because it doesn't last as long as the original did in it's first days but I guess you can't expect that

Jun.L

Jun.LPerth, WA

Easy and Fast delivery

Ive ordered a new battery for my husband's laptop and it fits perfectly. It was easy to buy through the website. Delivery of the battery was fast too. Recommended seller!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt delivery and a good quality, compatible battery at a reasonable price :)

Prompt delivery and the battery is performing well, 2 hours+ on a full charge which is as good as when the PC was new, nearly 10 years ago. With an I5 processor and an upgrade to SSD this old ASUS K42J still does everything I need. I believe strongly in the philosophy ‘Reuse, repair, re-purpose, recycle’ .

Roger B.

Roger B.Hobart, TAS

Great battery

Bought the battery as a replacement for my laptop computer. Genuine replacement was expensive, so checked out alterative. Found Better Batt. Was easy to get the correct unit for my laptop. Service was very good. Ordered and was in the mail very fast. Received and installed, charged and hasn`t been a problem. Very impressed. Roger B.

Rosslyn

RosslynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery of battery

We purchased a battery for our daughters' Toshiba Laptop and we were so grateful that the battery was available at a very reasonable price. We received the battery very quickly and the Toshiba Laptop is now working again. Thankyou for being able to assist us with a new battery.

Great Service & Fast Delivery

Great service & fast delivery. Ordered a new battery for my Toshiba Laptop and it arrived quickly. Was able to call and speak to a person to ask about product and shipping times.

The Game

The GameHobart, TAS

Very bad experience

No problem with the quality of product but takes ages to return and refund if product is not compatible with your device. Already over a month now and hasn’t refund my money yet.

Hi The Game,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what's going on with your refund?

Lynette P

Lynette PInverloch

If you can't afford to wait over a month, don't order from this company.

I ordered 2 batteries, one for my husband's computer and one for mine. I have been waiting over a month and have still not received them. I rang up a week ago and was told that one had been out of stock, but was there now and they would be sent by the end of the week. When I checked with the company at the end of the week, there was no record of this conversation and I was told that both batteries were out of stock and they would be coming in in 5 days. I hope they are there then, but I would never use this company again. The only positive thing is that it is easy to talk to someone.

Hi Lynette,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what's going on?

Hendrika K.

Hendrika K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price great product and service

I ordered the G12 battery and charging kit. I rang up to enquire about my order as could not find the paper trail. Staff was friendly and helpful. Product arrived quicker than expected and product works as required.

Liam M.Better Batt

Thanks, Hendrika, much appreciated.

Sue Fury

Sue FuryPerth, WA

Not good enough....

Been having problems with a new battery for 3 months now, only lasts for just over an hour in use. After several emails & phone calls, still waiting for them to replace it as they said one would be ! Another phone call will be made this week.

Hi Sue,
Was this resolved? If not, could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

MarkPerth, WA

Cancelled Order and Terrible Follow Up

Cancelled Order straight away due to unforeseen circumstances. It wasn't cancelled and still got shipped. I sent email to sales@betterbatt.com.au with very poor follow up well after it was already shipped. Not impressed

Hi Mark,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

Order # 50277651

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same day dispatch warranty is false

Ordered a GoPro battery and set of printer inks on Wednesday. Still not shipped as of Friday and phone rep could not tell me when they would ship or when I would receive. All items still showing "In stock and ready to ship" on website. Buyer beware.

Hi Luke,

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

After shipping issues and our battery sitting in a warehouse for 7+ days. We enquired numerous times about an update as to when we would receive our purchase, only to have no response at all or at best a blunt and rude reply. Disappointed.

Hi Samantha,

Unhappy customer

Unfortunately I'm having similar issues regarding getting a refund. 3 weeks now & even supplied direct banking details. Not hard to do electronic transfer. At this stage I could not recommend.

Hi Andrew,
I'm assuming you've got the refund settled since this post, however, if not, please let me know your order number so I can look into it for you.

Andrew
Andrew

Yes finally got soughted, thankyou.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

battery sales

great service and quick. happy with the service and the quality of the product. would definitely purchase from this seller again. Great to have fast turn around on the orders.