Better Batt

Better Batt (page 3 of 7)

4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (124)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (105)

Great to Follow Up.

Appreciate the follow-up feedback is a great tool. Very pleased with the battery an Old Apple has new life again. Mate on a different tac just want to say that we up here feel your pain hopefully this COVID mess will get better soon. Mate I will continue to mention your business to colleagues highly recommend you guys. We want and need your business to survive. John

Alexandra

AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy service

Thanks Guys, your over the phone assistance sealed the deal. I placed my order and didn’t have to wait long for delivery. Got my laptop back up and running.
Keep up the great work!

Works great

The battery works great. I entered 4 stars only because it doesn't last as long as the original did in it's first days but I guess you can't expect that

Jun.L

Jun.LPerth, WA

Easy and Fast delivery

Ive ordered a new battery for my husband's laptop and it fits perfectly. It was easy to buy through the website. Delivery of the battery was fast too. Recommended seller!

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt delivery and a good quality, compatible battery at a reasonable price :)

Prompt delivery and the battery is performing well, 2 hours+ on a full charge which is as good as when the PC was new, nearly 10 years ago. With an I5 processor and an upgrade to SSD this old ASUS K42J still does everything I need. I believe strongly in the philosophy ‘Reuse, repair, re-purpose, recycle’ .

Kimberley

KimberleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Bought a battery for an Asus laptop for my son. Amazing product and customer service. Easy to use store page, great selection of products and prices are very affordable. Fast post and delivery. Highly recommend and will use again.

Roger B.

Roger B.Hobart, TAS

Great battery

Bought the battery as a replacement for my laptop computer. Genuine replacement was expensive, so checked out alterative. Found Better Batt. Was easy to get the correct unit for my laptop. Service was very good. Ordered and was in the mail very fast. Received and installed, charged and hasn`t been a problem. Very impressed. Roger B.

Rosslyn

RosslynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt delivery of battery

We purchased a battery for our daughters' Toshiba Laptop and we were so grateful that the battery was available at a very reasonable price. We received the battery very quickly and the Toshiba Laptop is now working again. Thankyou for being able to assist us with a new battery.

Great Service & Fast Delivery

Great service & fast delivery. Ordered a new battery for my Toshiba Laptop and it arrived quickly. Was able to call and speak to a person to ask about product and shipping times.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

The worst experience

I've had the worst experience shopping at www.betterbatt.com.au. Placed an order last week and now received an email that my order is on back order with delivery 2 months later. Even the product it's still showing as 'in stock' on their website. Do not make the same mistake.

Hendrika K.

Hendrika K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price great product and service

I ordered the G12 battery and charging kit. I rang up to enquire about my order as could not find the paper trail. Staff was friendly and helpful. Product arrived quicker than expected and product works as required.

Liam M.Better Batt

Thanks, Hendrika, much appreciated.

Sue Fury

Sue FuryPerth, WA

Not good enough....

Been having problems with a new battery for 3 months now, only lasts for just over an hour in use. After several emails & phone calls, still waiting for them to replace it as they said one would be ! Another phone call will be made this week.

Hi Sue,
Was this resolved? If not, could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

MarkPerth, WA

Cancelled Order and Terrible Follow Up

Cancelled Order straight away due to unforeseen circumstances. It wasn't cancelled and still got shipped. I sent email to sales@betterbatt.com.au with very poor follow up well after it was already shipped. Not impressed

Hi Mark,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

Order # 50277651

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same day dispatch warranty is false

Ordered a GoPro battery and set of printer inks on Wednesday. Still not shipped as of Friday and phone rep could not tell me when they would ship or when I would receive. All items still showing "In stock and ready to ship" on website. Buyer beware.

Hi Luke,

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

After shipping issues and our battery sitting in a warehouse for 7+ days. We enquired numerous times about an update as to when we would receive our purchase, only to have no response at all or at best a blunt and rude reply. Disappointed.

Hi Samantha,

jasonb2909

jasonb2909Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Great service exactly as the others have said, ordered battery, got a tracking number and a few days it was here. Aussie warehouse. Battery works great, better than the factory run time too. Highly recommend them.

Liam M.Better Batt

Thanks, Jason, much appreciated.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

battery sales

great service and quick. happy with the service and the quality of the product. would definitely purchase from this seller again. Great to have fast turn around on the orders.

Peter M.

Peter M.Hackett 2602, ACT

Macbook Battery

Laptop batteries arrived very quickly and after minor charging they have now rejuvenated my old Macbook and once again made it portable. Excellent service and I highly recomended Better Batt.

Liam M.Better Batt

Replacement batter delivered on time/good price

Ordered a replacement battery for my very old Toshiba laptop on Sun March...delivered to my workplace as requested Wed 25 March! Awesome
Battery seems to be compatible/working too - bonus!
Was quite easy to find the battery I needed (I had the old one for product numbers) and easy to use the website.
Good price compared to other websites and stores too.
cheers

caz

caz

Excellent Service

Laptop battery arrived super quickly and was exactly what I needed. It was also already charged. Price was better than I could find elsewhere. Great service - I would definitely recommend Better Batt.