Better Batt

Better Batt (page 4 of 26)

Listing monitored by Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (185)

Terry L.
Terry L.Sydney, NSW

Delivery was double the time advised and wrong battery eventually arrived

Navigation was fine but wrong product delivered. Delivery to twice as long as advised. fastest couriers! No wonder they changed their name

hendo
hendoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service and great Products

Great Customer service, website was excellent for choosing the correct replacement battery for my older video camera. All items delivery as ordered, and follow up email to ensure everything was ok.
Excellent Customer Service ... highly Recommend Better Batteries

Ariell
Ariell

Efficiency and courtesy

Very happy with store navigation and great online service, follow up of parcel in transit. Good to know about Betterbatt and would definitely recommend!

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Initial Delivery problems from a Transport Co.

I had a time line for my delivery from Betterbatt. The Transport Co, had issues (Xmas Time) in delivering my purchase! Bit of an emergency for me. BetterBatt intervened and my batteries where delivered, so I had time to prepare for a video shoot. Thankfully BetterBatt are a good company and get things done! I will purchase other products from them in the future. I can highly recommend this company!

anthony penney
anthony penneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value

Great value do tracking on all products but I ordered 2 items only 1 item arrived I emailed them about it they looked into it and sent that 1 item within 2 to 3 days it all worked great in the end. Thanks Anthony

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Great and engaging customer service especially from Raymark

Raymark is a great help in trying to find the best match for the replacement laptop battery that we are looking for by asking for battery reference number as well images. Communication with Better Batt is very prompt and helpful. Maligayang Pasko at Manigong 2021 to Better Batt Filipino staff as well as Season's Greetings to the Oz ones. Cheers

Great follow up service.

Great service. Wasn't sure I bought the right item but the service desk was great. Follow up service was terrific.

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am soooo impressed !

So easy to find exactly what I required, and easy to purchase on line
cheaper than other sites, and based in Victoria
extremely fast delivery to my door
someone I could telephone if necessary
constant advice on progress

Keith
KeithAinslie 2602, ACT

Great customer service

They sent me a replacement battery free of charge when the one I ordered got lost in the post. I couldn’t ask for better service.

Dan
DanSydney

fantastic Company to deal with.

customer service on point! was really happy how quickly they shipped my battery for Sony camera.
had a problem with a battery they quickly rectified the issue and sent me another.

great service

thank you four the great service and product 3 days to get to brisbane i think that the product is very good will use you again

todda2283
todda2283Perth, WA

Excellent service!

Had a battery issue with a replacement battery from Better Batt. Their excellent service rapidly solved the problem. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely professional and friendly service
I have received my items fast and packaged nice
Surely appreciated guys!
Great staff and fast service

Fast and accurate response.

The problem turned out to be at my local PO. The quick response from BB meant that I was able to sort the problem out there with the minimum of delay.

Kristy
Kristy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and even better service

Product was accurate
Service was top quality even when the parcel was lost out of their control.they followed up and helped get a replacement fast.

Very helpful

The People at Betta Batt have gone out of there way to be helpful, despite it being a refund instead of a sale - Thank you! Dan

Compatibility issue

Unfortunately the battery i ordered was not compatible with my older lenovo model but bb made identifying the problem and return and refund no problem for me at all.

Battery works, customer support was helpful.

I ordered the wrong battery for my camcorder, so they sent me a replacement battery that was compatible with the camcorder. Customer support was very helpful.

Great customer service and fast dispatch

Recently I purchased a battery for my laptop and it has some minor issue. Sent an email requesting for help and to my surprise, I got a response less than 15 minutes. The issue has been resolved the next day.

Craig Hayden
Craig HaydenPerth, WA

Poor Communication and Web Site Not Accurate

Site stated stock- NO STOCK. I had to chase and time frame blew out by over a month. Stay Away

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Efficient service

Made an enquiry by email and got immediate response. Identified battery was in stock. Ordered Monday afternoon and received battery by mail Thursday. Great service.

Excellent customer service. Very understanding and helpful.

I purchased a battery and charger for a video camera I had purchased, but found that night that the video camera I did not meet my needs and returned it.
I sent an Email asking if I could cancel my order and they were very quick to oblige and credit back my money. Fantastic customer service and I will certainly shop with them again in future.

Elvin
ElvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company, delivered to wrong address but refuse to resend or refund and want to charge more if I want my goods

The company deliver my order to an incorrect address which took them more than a week to locate and after 18 emails pushing me around they want me to collect the parcel at an address over 40km away. Would not resend or refund my order. In the end they want to charge $11 for them redeliver. No way! It's probably ok when there is no issue but what a hassle to deal with when there is. Will have to ask my card provider to help with getting the money back. Avoid at all cost!

Colleen D.
Colleen D.Great Southern, WA

The Exchange was made easy!

I ordered a Sony @99 Battery Charger.. my first "mistake" was not checking the Battery number and therefore ordering the wrong Charger for my specific Battery, however, this was sorted and then I sent back the Charger... which is now on its way, via Australia Post.

Excellent sales and helpful service

Have bought from these guys before, on my most recent purchase had some issues RMA was approved ultra quick and a new battery was received the very next day! Excellent again guys!