Better Batt

Better Batt (page 4 of 27)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (107)
Peter M.

Peter M.Hackett 2602, ACT

Macbook Battery

Laptop batteries arrived very quickly and after minor charging they have now rejuvenated my old Macbook and once again made it portable. Excellent service and I highly recomended Better Batt.

Liam M.Better Batt

Replacement batter delivered on time/good price

Ordered a replacement battery for my very old Toshiba laptop on Sun March...delivered to my workplace as requested Wed 25 March! Awesome
Battery seems to be compatible/working too - bonus!
Was quite easy to find the battery I needed (I had the old one for product numbers) and easy to use the website.
Good price compared to other websites and stores too.
cheers

caz

caz

Excellent Service

Laptop battery arrived super quickly and was exactly what I needed. It was also already charged. Price was better than I could find elsewhere. Great service - I would definitely recommend Better Batt.

Goodie

GoodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Quality Products and Fast Delivery

Bought a replacement laptop battery for my Dell Computer and also a backup battery for my Canon Camera. Ordered both online with no fuss at all. Both products were promptly shipped, packaged extremely well, and were delivered exceptionally fast. The laptop has a new lease of life, and the Camera has prolonged picture taking capabilities. Enjoyed the fast and efficient service given by Better Batt and would not hesitate in buying from them again. Would highly recommend.

LES

LESSydney, NSW

Fast & efficient service (hard to find these days)

Thank you very much for your "Very" fast & efficient service. I wasn't expecting anything to happen until next week. Your service was excellent & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to my friends in the future. Thanks again.

MDWPerth WA

Battery price and service very good

BUT courier delivery firm they use are hopeless.
Goods in Transit March 5 Melbourne to Perth
Contacted Courier company by email3 times and got 2 email responses and contacted Better Batt today querying delivery and got 1300 number to call centre in India...who are going to "investigate and advise"

Thanks Errol
Sad that you have to fix Couriers inefficiencies..again good service from better batt offering redelivery by alternate method.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Customer Service

I purchased a new battery from Better Batt for my laptop. My laptop wouldn't recognise the new battery despite it being a genuine branded battery. Rissa in customer service gave me a troubleshooting guide which was easy to follow. Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue. They immediately replaced the battery, no cost, no questions asked. Excellent Australian company....should be more like this one!

ChrisGrant

ChrisGrantAU

Amazing turn around on my order.

Pleasure to find my old battery, 11 years on.
Easy to find the part No. uncluttered site, great.
Product quality is good, I managed 3.5 years out of the last battery, hardly ever used it, so it may have lasted longer.

Battery of legitimate quality, arrived within 2-3 days with tracked postage

After being burnt 2x with fake batteries on eBay, I stumbled across betterbatt.com and found the battery I needed for my 6-year old laptop (Inspiron 17R SE 7720) for a slightly higher price ($10 more expensive); but the entire experience was seamless - in choosing the battery and purchasing it. It arrived within 2-3 days with tracking as well. Ideally, they could have included free postage but I am just happy I finally have a battery that works after so long.

Gary Ianna

Gary IannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Company

First time dealing with Better Batt. Will definitely deal with them again.
Easy navigation on their site, speedy service, well packaged and quality product. Very impressed and will recommend to others.

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Very fast and speedy service. Web page was excellent to navigate and find what I wanted and it was delivered promptly. The followup by Better Batt was timely with emails tracking and delivery process. Very impressive.

Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to order and excellent service

Order placed Mon pm - arrived Wed am. Perfect and easy process. Laptop battery delivered in secure packaging and when installed commenced charging. Laptop now functioning perfectly. Easy process even for an 85 yr old

A great job

My Hp battery was fried and i needed a replacement for the last few years, i found the part and bought it. the part came on time and packaged well.

KittenArmada

KittenArmadaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Far So Good

stephen taylor

stephen taylorAdelaide

Very good Products,Service and Price.

Easy to find needed goods,Outstanding product catalogue,Great products.
Very fast Shipping and well packed ,A good all round experience.
Will be the first stop for any further Battery requirements in the future.

Awesome!

Seamless experience in navigating online store. Exceptional woth product range. Product is as good as the original part. Plus the pricing was reasonable. Excellent communication provided on the status of the order.

battery and charger

Easily found, best priced, easily purchased, delivered promptly, quality product. Highly recommend Better Batt.
Apparently I need to use 15 more words to complete this review so I'll just say done

skimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service , great value

I have purchased 2 batteries and some ink over the last couple of years. Great service, very quick email response to questions and great help to find the product I needed. Fast shipping. The last laptop battery I purchased was 1/3 of the price quoted by HP direct and ink also almost 1/2 price and works fine in my Epson. (I have purchased "compatiable" ink from Amazon before that didnt work) I am very happy to recommend theses guys and look forward to shopping with them in the future.

Lyn McBride

Lyn McBridePerth, WA

Battery

It was very easy to find what I wanted there was a large range of products .
I havent used the battery as its still charging it was a perfect fit for my camera
and the price was great with free postage .
I will be sure to use this web site again .

Dee S

Dee SSydney, NSW

Great value

A good range of products across many brands.
Great prices for camera batteries, accessories & other quality products.
Good service, clear & regular communication & prompt delivery.
Will purchase items from Better Batt again when needed.