Listing monitored by Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (25)

Honest Reviews 1
Honest Reviews 1South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

I ordered the battery I needed for my computer and ordered an ink cartridge I didn't need to get free shipment. To my amazement the ink (False HP and not as advertised) arrived and no battery . When I queried this I was advised the fine print said on Back Order. I said thats not good enough and they must let me know the plan to expedite. The next thing I get an email advising that I will get a refund , which is not what I wanted having waited over a week already

Awful. Just plain awful.

Putting to one side that it can be understood that supplies may be low that is still no excuse to give paying customers no notice when the backorder date gets pushed back by a month. I only found out by refreshing the website. Then after being rightfully mad about getting no information regarding my purchase, they went ahead and canceled it just as soon as they got new stock in. worst service.

Hi Edmund,
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please let us know your order number so we can check and help you sort this out.

Edmund B.
Edmund B.
Dirk
DirkSydney, NSW

Bought two replacement laptop batteries - both dead on arrival and won't charge

I bought a replacement battery for a Sony Vaio in Sept. 2018. It took months to deliver and once it arrived, would not charge. The laptop was not able to run on that battery.
Recently I bought a laptop replacement battery for an HP Spectre. Delivery was prompt, but when the replacement battery was installed (correctly), the laptop said: "no battery detected". The same thing again. A completely dead and unusable battery.
I didn't follow up with them the first time, because the value of the replacement battery wasn't worth the effort, but have contacted them for comment this time.
Needless to say, I won't give them a third chance.

• Incentivised Review No

Deserves no stars took my money and received no product still haven't got my money returned had been a month scammers.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Adam M.
Adam M.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Very bad experience. Still doesn't receive my order or the tracking number.

Their advertisement about delivery next business day is an absolute fake. They deliver batteries from somewhere overseas as result it takes ages. I am waiting for my battery for a month and still no tracking number or delivery.

Do not suggest anyone buy from this company.

Dave
DaveDarwin, NT

Poor customer service

Sent wrong bat 1 week later & 4 emails sent issue not resolved ,Not free returns,10$ to swap for correct battery

• Return Claim MadeYes
KK79South East Queensland, QLD

Misleading information on web site about delivery times

The website states, "Company located in Melbourne", "Place order before 2pm and we will dispatch your order the same day", and "Next day delivery, Australia wide", which implies that the order is shipped NATIONALLY and will arrive in a SHORT period of TIME. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Unfortunately, the batteries are shipped from the companies office in China, they get stuck in customs entering Australia, and take a LONG TIME TO BE DELIVERED. If I had known this information before purchasing I would have placed my order somewhere else.
Very disappointing. Still no batteries after waiting nearly 3 weeks and still counting.
DO NOT purchase from this company unless you are prepared to wait.
DO be prepared to read FALSE ADVERTISING.

• Return Claim MadeNo
KK79

This order has still not been received after waiting a month. Can you please cancel and refund asap.

Liam M.Better BattSend a private message

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Drop shipped from China

Purchased 2 smart watch batteries from them as the website leads you to believe that the item is in Australia. Even payed extra because this is what I thought. When I enquired as to why my tracking number was invalid I was told that my order was being shipped from China. If I had known that I would have purchased the batteries cheaper from AliExpress for the same delivery time. I feel ripped off.
Wont be getting any more of my money. So go elsewhere people.

Hi Ray,
Please let me know your order number so I can check this for you.

Scottb4
Scottb4

Misleading website

Website says it is based in Australia with same day dispatch and 2-14 day delivery times.

My order took 4 days to post and it is coming from a warehouse in China with a 20 day eta and a tracking number that doesn't work....

Don't shop here unless you are happy to wait for international shipping and potentially not even receive your item.

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Unsatisfied with delivery and communication

I placed an order on 29-Sep-21 - it's now 9-Nov-21 and I still have not received my order. They are no longer replying to my emails.

Carrie
CarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed

I ordered a HP Battery but althought they sold me HP Battery, I did not receive a genunie HP battery. When I contacted them, they said they don't sell genuine but only their own brand which a compatible. They never used the wording compatible in their product listing. Battery had problems and didn't last long. Do not recommend!

Saeed B.
Saeed B.

Shopping

They using worst shipping method. I got my battery after 20 days is Sydney
If you have extra time buy from them

Kev S
Kev SSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Experience Everrrrrrrrrr

After 2 weeks of waiting for an urgent laptop replacement I rang their customer (no)service. The operator told me that he couldn't help with finding the battery or any contact details for the courier. A bot would given me better service than this operator. I will never deal with these amateurs ever again.

James J L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Laptop Battery never received???

James J L.

Fraudulent scam online robbing the public frauds do not use this site.

LucyLocket
LucyLocketAU

Item didn’t arrive - quick to resolve refund

We needed the battery urgently-and the website said it was available but then it wasn’t when we ordered. Refund was quick hence two stars.

Hi Lucy,
Please let us know your order number so we can check this.