Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (16)

Disappointing Low-Quality Laptop Battery, Only Good for 6 months

Doug N

Doug NTownsville

Extremely poor customer service. Product advertised as in stock but not.

Tried to order batteries on 18 September. Website showed in stock. Contacted them on 29 September and then advised batteries not available til 29 December. Money refunded. Checked again on 3 December batteries showing as in stock again. Ordered. Waited until 12 January as over Christmas period. Advised batteries not available until 13 April. Again requested refund.

Sanity restored

Sanity restoredSydney, NSW

Disappointed

I have bought items from this company and all was very good
I have just been on the phone today good prompt service however I ordered a charger in August last year and the email about my delivery ended in my junk mail so I never knew what happened
Then today I got an email saying they have returned the item back to the company and now it will cost me an extra $9 + to have it resent!
I never received any notification in my mail box by Aramex their delivery people..ever!....or another email......so now Australian Post will resend the charger.... very disappointing

Craig Hayden

Craig HaydenPerth, WA

Poor Communication and Web Site Not Accurate

Site stated stock- NO STOCK. I had to chase and time frame blew out by over a month. Stay Away

Product PurchasedLenovo G50-45 Battery Replacement
Elvin

ElvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company, delivered to wrong address but refuse to resend or refund and want to charge more if I want my goods

The company deliver my order to an incorrect address which took them more than a week to locate and after 18 emails pushing me around they want me to collect the parcel at an address over 40km away. Would not resend or refund my order. In the end they want to charge $11 for them redeliver. No way! It's probably ok when there is no issue but what a hassle to deal with when there is. Will have to ask my card provider to help with getting the money back. Avoid at all cost!

Product PurchasedChargers
Andrew T.

Andrew T.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

three weeks and nothing

despite website boasting quick delivery and free shipping (since updated to minimum 2 pieces), was slapped with a delivery fee then three weeks later they work out they can't supply the battery and cancel my order

very slow delivery

Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago, still no batteries. Just called them and they claim they only received the order today, yet the payment receipt is date stamped nearly 2 weeks ago, (10 business days). Not very happy, hoping my order will actually turn up. If you're in a hurry to get your batteries go somewhere else

Warranty Claim MadeNo

"In stock" does not mean "In stock"

Bri

BriSydney, NSW

Absolutely atrocious

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

The worst experience

I've had the worst experience shopping at www.betterbatt.com.au. Placed an order last week and now received an email that my order is on back order with delivery 2 months later. Even the product it's still showing as 'in stock' on their website. Do not make the same mistake.

The Game

The GameHobart, TAS

Very bad experience

No problem with the quality of product but takes ages to return and refund if product is not compatible with your device. Already over a month now and hasn’t refund my money yet.

Product PurchasedCamcorder battery

Hi The Game,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what's going on with your refund?

Lynette P

Lynette PInverloch

If you can't afford to wait over a month, don't order from this company.

I ordered 2 batteries, one for my husband's computer and one for mine. I have been waiting over a month and have still not received them. I rang up a week ago and was told that one had been out of stock, but was there now and they would be sent by the end of the week. When I checked with the company at the end of the week, there was no record of this conversation and I was told that both batteries were out of stock and they would be coming in in 5 days. I hope they are there then, but I would never use this company again. The only positive thing is that it is easy to talk to someone.

Hi Lynette,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what's going on?

MarkPerth, WA

Cancelled Order and Terrible Follow Up

Cancelled Order straight away due to unforeseen circumstances. It wasn't cancelled and still got shipped. I sent email to sales@betterbatt.com.au with very poor follow up well after it was already shipped. Not impressed

Hi Mark,
Could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

Order # 50277651

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same day dispatch warranty is false

Ordered a GoPro battery and set of printer inks on Wednesday. Still not shipped as of Friday and phone rep could not tell me when they would ship or when I would receive. All items still showing "In stock and ready to ship" on website. Buyer beware.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasedgopro battery and printer ink

Hi Luke,

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

After shipping issues and our battery sitting in a warehouse for 7+ days. We enquired numerous times about an update as to when we would receive our purchase, only to have no response at all or at best a blunt and rude reply. Disappointed.

Hi Samantha,

Unhappy customer

Unfortunately I'm having similar issues regarding getting a refund. 3 weeks now & even supplied direct banking details. Not hard to do electronic transfer. At this stage I could not recommend.

Hi Andrew,
I'm assuming you've got the refund settled since this post, however, if not, please let me know your order number so I can look into it for you.

Andrew
Andrew

Yes finally got soughted, thankyou.

It started off “positive” but quickly became VERY “negative”

I have been chasing a refund from Better Batt for 3 weeks now - still no luck. Excuse after excuse had presented itself. I would never buy from these people again!

Product PurchasedA terrible experience

H.AlazaweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally disappointed by purchasing on line from better batt.

you sold me a lithium ion battery with no manufacture date and no manufacturer name. It was easy to navigate the store, but the team gave me false information on the phone prior to the purchase on line.
Totally unsatisfied with purchase.

Norm

NormGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The purchase inquiry has no easy cancel or correction options

Tried to complete a purchase. Made an error and attempted to correct There is not a provision to correct or cancel a mistake. Therefore closed the inquiry down and intend to personally contact this seller. PS . I have used this seller previously and want to do a purchase again, this seller provided great service.

Order Lost - had to 'yell' for replacement

Placed an order for some batteries. I was told they were sent but given no tracking number. After a week they never arrived. I called them and they said they would contact the courier company and get back to me. They didn't. I rang them about 5 hours later for an update and was told I would need to wait 2 days for a response from the courier company. They said they were too 'understaffed' to chase the courier company. Only after more phone calls, asking for the Manager etc, they aggreed to send another lot, and only after I reminded them of there website promises and conditions. Because they didn't get back to me they said their warehouse was now closed for the day and it would be shipped the next day! Still waiting..... never again.