Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Terry L.

Terry L.Sydney, NSW

Delivery was double the time advised and wrong battery eventually arrived

Navigation was fine but wrong product delivered. Delivery to twice as long as advised. fastest couriers! No wonder they changed their name

Sue Fury

Sue FuryPerth, WA

Not good enough....

Been having problems with a new battery for 3 months now, only lasts for just over an hour in use. After several emails & phone calls, still waiting for them to replace it as they said one would be ! Another phone call will be made this week.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Sue,
Was this resolved? If not, could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

Disappointing Product knowledge and Customer service

Rareman1

Thanks for sorting this out

Hi Richard,
No worries! All the best. :)

Online Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery

Ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung Galaxy S4 arrived in good time. Battery was poor would only hold the same amount of charge as the original battery I was replacing.

Hi Row,
Thanks for giving us your feedback on the Samsung Galaxy S4 battery replacement. Would it be possible to let me know here your order number or full name so that I can check this for you and help you?

Row
Row

50167436 18/01/2018

Hi Row,
Thanks for sending your order number. I will look into it and will create a support ticket for you to help you sort this out. Cheers!

John

JohnPerth, WA

Took too long. Didn't get what I paid for and was over charged $12.50

Liam M.Better Batt

Battery doesn't work and no response from complaint email.

Really happy with the price and speed of delivery from Better Batt but the battery when charged would go flat without even taking one shot. LCD screen couldn't even be turned on. Sent an email to discuss a return/refund and have yet to receive a response nearly a week later. I've seen responses on product review so hope that this will prompt some action.

Hi Nathan,
What is your order number so I can look up what is going on and provide assistance?

Liam

Nathan
Nathan

Incorrect size charger for nikkon 1 j5 battery

After receiving my charger i found it was the wrong size emailed sales, they promptly responded but when i explained it didn't fit and have to hold it in place with tape he seemed satisfied with that, next time I'll just order it off ebay from China.

Ben.H
Ben.H

Thank you Liam, I was happy with the process of buying and receiving, I was just a bit annoyed by the resolution i was given in my case, im happy you've looked into this and noticed the size difference.

Jason_Craggs

Jason_Craggs

Last as long as the warranty - no longer

Dont be misled by the stock status

This website does no clearly state whether they have the item in stock. In fact, they mislead you to think that all items are in stock by not stating clearly and categorically otherwise. After my order did not arrive in the time stipulated on their website (3 - 7 days after receiving payment) and on my order confirmation, I sent an email to Better Batt to find out where my order was and their email response to me was unsatisfactory wherein they stated the words "Available to Order" and "Contact for ETA" on their webpage and order confirmation to mean the item was "Not in Stock".

They mislead you about stock availability and their email response was rather negligent.

Liam M.Better Batt

Sorry for the lack of line breaks in my reply. It seems line breaks are not saved so all the spacing I put in my reply has been erased and all the text runs together.

Megan
Megan
Online Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

Gerry

Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Tricky P.

Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF

JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives