Listing monitored by Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
Joseph S.
Joseph S.Hobart, TAS

Inconsistent

I have ordered a range of different batteries from Better Batt and it was my understanding that they packaged average to decent cells in their batteries and sold at a reasonable price. Recently I have realised that this isn't the case, while you may get a decent life out of some batteries, particularly the more popular Sony NPF's - I would stay away from them for anything else - of the 4 batteries of Canon and Panasonic that I have bought from them all no longer charge over a third or quarter capacity after a few dozen uses. Shop elsewhere I reckon.

Belle
Belle

Low quality batteries

My replacement camera battery of 3 years does not hold a charge (5 minutes). From 2 years in it was only holding little charge. My original brand ones are still going strong 5-6 years later. One of them may even be 10 years old!
I also have another after-market battery of the same kind from a different brand, was even half the price of betterbatt (except from Europe) and it has held a charge fairly well for 5.5 years. But I'm recycling that one now too because it is showing a little bulge (DANGER!)
Also got a laptop battery from betterbatt too, but again, since 1.5-2 years after purchase, the laptop always needed to be plugged in.

Customer Service Very Questionable 400 Day Money Back Warranty

Better Batt, product quality is poor, battery lasted less than 11 months & cannot get a replacement for 4 months #betterbatt

Brent H
Brent HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy with performance of item.

Purchased battery for laptop. Easy to navigate and battery arrived in 3 days. Happy with that part. Battery fully charged has time remaining showing as only 1.5 hours. Actual battery time was less than 1 hour. The next charge suggested remaining time 2 hours. Again actual battery time again less than an hour. This was only looking up information to test. After 10 minutes time remaining went from 2 hours to 1 hour 10 minutes. Battery was cheaper than elsewhere so maybe a case of getting what you pay for. I would research batteries elsewhere before purchasing.

Terry L.
Terry L.Sydney, NSW

Delivery was double the time advised and wrong battery eventually arrived

Navigation was fine but wrong product delivered. Delivery to twice as long as advised. fastest couriers! No wonder they changed their name

• Return Claim MadeNo
Sue Fury
Sue FuryPerth, WA

Not good enough....

Been having problems with a new battery for 3 months now, only lasts for just over an hour in use. After several emails & phone calls, still waiting for them to replace it as they said one would be ! Another phone call will be made this week.

Hi Sue,
Was this resolved? If not, could you please let me know your order number so I can verify your purchase and check what went on?

Disappointing Product knowledge and Customer service

Rareman1

Thanks for sorting this out

Hi Richard,
No worries! All the best. :)

Johann

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery

Ordered a replacement battery for my Samsung Galaxy S4 arrived in good time. Battery was poor would only hold the same amount of charge as the original battery I was replacing.

Hi Row,
Thanks for giving us your feedback on the Samsung Galaxy S4 battery replacement. Would it be possible to let me know here your order number or full name so that I can check this for you and help you?

Row
Row

50167436 18/01/2018

Hi Row,
Thanks for sending your order number. I will look into it and will create a support ticket for you to help you sort this out. Cheers!

John
JohnPerth, WA

Took too long. Didn't get what I paid for and was over charged $12.50

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Battery doesn't work and no response from complaint email.

Really happy with the price and speed of delivery from Better Batt but the battery when charged would go flat without even taking one shot. LCD screen couldn't even be turned on. Sent an email to discuss a return/refund and have yet to receive a response nearly a week later. I've seen responses on product review so hope that this will prompt some action.

Hi Nathan,
What is your order number so I can look up what is going on and provide assistance?

Liam

Nathan
Nathan

Incorrect size charger for nikkon 1 j5 battery

After receiving my charger i found it was the wrong size emailed sales, they promptly responded but when i explained it didn't fit and have to hold it in place with tape he seemed satisfied with that, next time I'll just order it off ebay from China.

Ben.H
Ben.H

Thank you Liam, I was happy with the process of buying and receiving, I was just a bit annoyed by the resolution i was given in my case, im happy you've looked into this and noticed the size difference.

Jason_Craggs
Jason_Craggs

Last as long as the warranty - no longer

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Dont be misled by the stock status

This website does no clearly state whether they have the item in stock. In fact, they mislead you to think that all items are in stock by not stating clearly and categorically otherwise. After my order did not arrive in the time stipulated on their website (3 - 7 days after receiving payment) and on my order confirmation, I sent an email to Better Batt to find out where my order was and their email response to me was unsatisfactory wherein they stated the words "Available to Order" and "Contact for ETA" on their webpage and order confirmation to mean the item was "Not in Stock".

They mislead you about stock availability and their email response was rather negligent.

Liam M.Better BattSend a private message

Sorry for the lack of line breaks in my reply. It seems line breaks are not saved so all the spacing I put in my reply has been erased and all the text runs together.

Megan