Better Batt

product good delivery awful purchased for a cruise still no delivery leaving to board ship in one hour

Navigated through items easily
haven't received items yet will have to purchase elsewhere for this trip
I am a returning customer disappointed but still satisfied with previous purchases.
I will still remain as a customer

Ron Canfield
Ron Canfield
JBF

JBFSydney, NSW

Shipping charge

Why do you say "free shipping" and then charge a large shipping fee? I don't have the goods yet, so I cannot make much more of a comment other than the first sentence here. I find this somewhat misleading.

battery at 50% capacity less than a year after purchase

produce is cheap and worked great for a couple of months but now its showing half capacity for some reason, I guess you get what you pay for.

Online Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

Long Delivery

Took ten days to be delivered - website said 3-7 days - seems something went wrong with postage as package went to Granville Sydney then back to Victoria- Why????

Kenny

KennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mac Battery Capacity less than Advertised

Purchased a mac pro replacement battery from this mob for pick up with no dramas, efficient service and battery well packaged.

The only downside is that the battery is actually 5200 mAh and not 5600 mAh as advertised on their page under specs.

Anyone considering buying should be aware. Have already alerted them to the fact but no action as if yet.

Here is the link to the battery:

Ryanlui

RyanluiVictoria, 3028

This is how service should be!

Gerry

Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Tricky P.

Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF

JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives