4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Jason

JasonDarwin, NT

One of the best customer service.

Very easy to order and communicate with. They have most of the macbook replacement batteries. Though item did not work as expected, it is being replaced. I will update as soon as I get the new battery.

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2012 Mid
Rowan

RowanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The wrong battery

Easy to find, easy to order and pay.
Sadly they supplied an incompatible unit; the battery doesn't fit the computer so at the moment we have no working battery and are out of pocket. I await their response to see how they will address what is now an urgent problem.

Betta Value Services

Betta Value ServicesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

The range of products is very good.
A bit more info with the delivery service will help customers make an informed decision.
I found all the personnel courteous.
The quality of your products are so far so good

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Gerry

Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Tricky P.

Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF

JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives