Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)

Overall service was good.

I got the product within 4 days after ordering. but I am not sure about the quality. But I can say this site is the best option than other doggy Chinese sites

Mixed Review!

I ordered a new battery online with ease and it was promptly shipped. However, the courier company would not deliver to my address. After several attempts, it was myself who suggested that Better Batt simply send me a new battery via Australia Post. They offered to send me the battery that I ordered once it came back from the courier and at an additional postage fee. I thought this was ridicules! After 2 months, I finally received my replacement battery via Australia Post at no additional cost. I feel this was sub standard service. I would think twice about using this company again.

Jason

JasonDarwin, NT

One of the best customer service.

Very easy to order and communicate with. They have most of the macbook replacement batteries. Though item did not work as expected, it is being replaced. I will update as soon as I get the new battery.

StevenToni S.

StevenToni S.Western Australia

Replacement battery

Better battery website was easy to navigate, to find the right battery we needed.
Unfortunately it malfunctioned after a short while.
The support team guided me through some diagnostics, which were easy to carry out.
Results revealed the battery to be deemed non functioning.
Betta Batt cheerfully approved a replacement for it, and itwas duly despatched to us. Thank you to the Betta Batt team for the support and reassurance.

gloop45

gloop45Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Small Hiccup but otherwise GREAT SERVICE

Had a uninformed delay due to some technical issues with website, however when contacted was provided with apology and accurate dispatch date. Delivery was exceptionally quick, day after dispatch (Greater Melbourne during Lockdown.)

Have been using these guys for years now, have canon replacements still performing perfectly after 6+ years.

Eugenia

Eugenia

Oh dear, I need a new battery......

Advised initially of expected delay, then it all went smoothly. Delivered on a Saturday, unexpectedly. They have a very efficient tracking system.

Delivery delay

Online ordering for my laptop battery was easy, the only issue was the delay in sending out tracking information (I had to request an update after a week of nothing). I also experienced a delay to delivery but due to Covid I don't think that could be avoided. Product works fine.

Penny B

Penny BPeel, WA

Good reliable service

Very easy to find what I wanted on their website. Have used Better Batt before and have been happy with their product and service. will be happy to usetem again in the future

Kaye B.

Kaye B.

Almost 5 star

Website was easy to navigate, and product was exactly as it was shown on the website. Customer service response was good but could be better, however, this is not a flaw. I could’ve given 5 stars but the postage was definitely slow, have been told this is due to pandemic which is reasonable but I have also purchased from elsewhere at a later date but got my item days before I got from this website (and didn’t pay for express postage for either).

Works great

The battery works great. I entered 4 stars only because it doesn't last as long as the original did in it's first days but I guess you can't expect that

charzinc

charzincSydney, NSW

Quick Delivery, Cheap Price and Solid Battery

Ordered a battery for my old Toshiba laptop. The battery was delivered in only 2 business days and the battery works just as needed. Getting 3 hours of use which is enough for my needs. However, just note that the batteries arent the original batteries and are actually made by Betterbatt themselves and will most likely have less capacity than the original batteries. However, I recommend to purchase from Betterbatt as they support a huge list of laptop batteries and batteries for other devices, which may not be able to be found anywhere else at a cheaper price. My only real complaint is the delivery fees which were around $9.00.

MDWPerth WA

Battery price and service very good

BUT courier delivery firm they use are hopeless.
Goods in Transit March 5 Melbourne to Perth
Contacted Courier company by email3 times and got 2 email responses and contacted Better Batt today querying delivery and got 1300 number to call centre in India...who are going to "investigate and advise"

Thanks Errol
Sad that you have to fix Couriers inefficiencies..again good service from better batt offering redelivery by alternate method.

MelbTech

MelbTechMt Waverley

Awaiting to resolve issue.

Awaiting to resolve issue. Order wasn't delivered, and have been back and forth with them a few times. Will update once issues solved. Have been waiting over a week and still no order.

Hi Melbtech.
Thanks for letting us know that you haven't received your order. Can you send us your order number for us to sort this out? You can also call us at 03 9024 6914 or send us an email at sales @betterbett.com.au. Cheers!

Reymark

Good service and products

Happy with the service and the products, would like to be a customer in the long run.
Don't know any others with similar pricing and service in Australia with laptop batteries etc.

Hi Runi!
We are happy that you are enjoying our service and products. Cheers to more wonderful years with us!

Errol

product good delivery awful purchased for a cruise still no delivery leaving to board ship in one hour

Navigated through items easily
haven't received items yet will have to purchase elsewhere for this trip
I am a returning customer disappointed but still satisfied with previous purchases.
I will still remain as a customer

Ron Canfield
Ron Canfield

JBF

JBFSydney, NSW

Shipping charge

Why do you say "free shipping" and then charge a large shipping fee? I don't have the goods yet, so I cannot make much more of a comment other than the first sentence here. I find this somewhat misleading.

Archoo

ArchooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some positive delivery date/time would be better for the purchaser.

Great to receive a message next day after ordering informing my purchase is with the Couriers. If only a specific date and/or morning or afternoon is stated it will make life better for the receiver. Expecting the customer to wait at home for a week to sign for delivery is just too much. Have not receive my parcel yet.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Pauline Long

Pauline Long

Site good

Haven't received order yet but I found the site had a comprehensive range of product , was easy to navigate and to place an order, so thanks heaps, will keep this site in favourites.

Betta Value Services

Betta Value ServicesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

The range of products is very good.
A bit more info with the delivery service will help customers make an informed decision.
I found all the personnel courteous.
The quality of your products are so far so good

Warranty Claim MadeYes

montxsuzAU

Good customer service

I agree with the reviews about good website, customer service, low prices, fast shipping etc. I have had a few problems with some of the batteries after warranty periods have expired. After the first customer service person did not look after me, and following my review here, my issue was escalated by another BetterBatt staff member and dealt with to my satisfaction. So thank you BetterBatt.

montxsuz

Liam I was told by your customer service person that the warranty has expired, then they stopped communicating with me. I have problems with batteries for more than one device. I have orders on more than one email address as well.

montxsuz

The other thing to compare with Better Batt (and any other third party batteries) is the capacity. Often the manufacturer's capacity is higher, in this case 20% higher, to start with.