Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (137)

Very Happy

I am very happy with my lap top battery and camera battery the price was good the correspondence good and from ordering to arrival to my door all within five days thankyou.

Fast delivery and battery charger works well

Purchased a battery charger for my camera as it did not come with one and I like to have a spare charged battery when I travel. Much better pricing than camera store

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Blackspear

BlackspearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Answered questions quickly, sent fast, and works well.

Answered my question about suitability very quickly, made the order simple, arrived quickly, and the battery was correct and worked.

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Overall service was good.

I got the product within 4 days after ordering. but I am not sure about the quality. But I can say this site is the best option than other doggy Chinese sites

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Excellent customer service, did everything possible to resolve my issue, even when I ordered the incorrect battery. They followed up and updated me throughout and even accommodated return and replacement when I ordered the incorrect item.

betterbatt, simply the place to go for all types of digital camera and video camera batteries.

The site is easy to use and I like the way in which the various camera models are listed, as well as showing what other camera models that particular battery was compatible with. This feature is very handy.
I ordered 15 batteries of various types and all of them were in stock and supplied to me in a timely manner.
betterbatt will always be my place to go when I need a replacement battery for a camera.
In addition, the prices are very reasonable.

Ordered Wednesday afternoon, arrived Thursday afternoon, I was so surprised and impressed. Great products and prices. Will definitely shop here again!

Good service

Easy to navigate the quality products. Delivery our order item on time. Thank you much for your good customer service!

Frank B.

Frank B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service great product

Very easy. Unfortunately I have difficulty expanding this to 20 words. And I am not there yet. So- very very very easy.

H.Mae

H.MaeBrisbane

Best service ever!

Very easy and fast transaction. Helpful when calling to make sure I was ordering the right battery. Delivery confirmation tge day of ordering. Recieved order in record time. Thanks team at Better Batt

Allanf

AllanfPerth, WA

Great Service From Better Batt

In my opinion good people to deal with, recently purchased a couple of camera batteries, which are excellent & good value.
A word of caution though, confirm mode of transport before ordering, under no circumstances use Aramex Transport.
These amateurs took a month to deliver goods from Melb to Perth, they will use all sorts of excuses to hide their incompetence.
Australian Post not even that bad.

Christian

ChristianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Need a battery? Look no further!

Having purchased quite a few batteries for various cameras from Better Batt, I can safely say that they are a pleasant company to deal with and provide good quality batteries for their value.

When one of my batteries suddenly stopped working, I was easily find contact details to get support with getting a replacement and was very satisfied with the promptness of their response.

Overall, if you are in need of a battery for a device and don't want to break the bank getting a "genuine" replacement, look no further than Better Batt.

A. Lee

A. LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to recommend Better Batt

Found my laptop battery with relative ease (navigating other online sellers was a nightmare). There were delays in shipping, but not Better Batt's fault, and their communication throughout was excellent. Even phoned me at one stage to - Yeah, a REAL person phoned to check on the delivery. Price was very fair, and slightly cheaper than their competitors. Buying a battery was FAR cheaper than buying a new laptop! Happy to recommend them.

Mal

MalSydney, NSW

Good response

Easily found what I required. Ordering and payment options were clear and follow up was very good when there was a delay with couriers due to public holidays.

Jason

JasonDarwin, NT

One of the best customer service.

Very easy to order and communicate with. They have most of the macbook replacement batteries. Though item did not work as expected, it is being replaced. I will update as soon as I get the new battery.

Great product

Though delivery was bit delayed, completely satisfied with the product. Follow up by customer support was excellent throughout the order.

Pieter

PieterSydney, NSW

Very professional and friendly staff with excellent service.

We had no problems with better batt site. Very easy to navigate with lots of related products and information. I am looking forward to dealing with better batt again. Such an awesome experience.

Constance

Constance Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Toshiba laptop free at last

Better batt had a full range of batteries & I was able to find mine
quite easily. I’m really happy to have a good battery for my older laptop.

Henk H.

Henk H.Peel, WA

Good Gear

Have used Better Batt on a few occasions. Their prices are always competitive. Ordering is easy if you know their part number. The only improvement to be made is to list which charger goes with which battery otherwise all good :)

Brad T.

Brad T.Sydney, NSW

BetterBatt - Awesome service.

I had placed an order for a new battery to replace a failing unit, and realising it had been a few days since I had heard about the order, I put through an information request to the company. The company had suggested there was a disconnect between their stock keeping software and their supplier, but the company did keep me up to date with regards to stock availability, and I was happy to wait since it was around Christmas time.
The communication from the company to me as a customer was fantastic, keeping in touch with me at every point in the order.

Gerry

Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Tricky P.

Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Liam M.Better Batt

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF

JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Liam M.Better Batt

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives