Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (11)
StevenToni S.

StevenToni S.Western Australia

Replacement battery

Better battery website was easy to navigate, to find the right battery we needed.
Unfortunately it malfunctioned after a short while.
The support team guided me through some diagnostics, which were easy to carry out.
Results revealed the battery to be deemed non functioning.
Betta Batt cheerfully approved a replacement for it, and itwas duly despatched to us. Thank you to the Betta Batt team for the support and reassurance.

gloop45

gloop45Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Small Hiccup but otherwise GREAT SERVICE

Had a uninformed delay due to some technical issues with website, however when contacted was provided with apology and accurate dispatch date. Delivery was exceptionally quick, day after dispatch (Greater Melbourne during Lockdown.)

Have been using these guys for years now, have canon replacements still performing perfectly after 6+ years.

Delivery delay

Online ordering for my laptop battery was easy, the only issue was the delay in sending out tracking information (I had to request an update after a week of nothing). I also experienced a delay to delivery but due to Covid I don't think that could be avoided. Product works fine.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Penny B

Penny BPeel, WA

Good reliable service

Very easy to find what I wanted on their website. Have used Better Batt before and have been happy with their product and service. will be happy to usetem again in the future

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 10 TouchSmart
Kaye B.

Kaye B.

Almost 5 star

Website was easy to navigate, and product was exactly as it was shown on the website. Customer service response was good but could be better, however, this is not a flaw. I could’ve given 5 stars but the postage was definitely slow, have been told this is due to pandemic which is reasonable but I have also purchased from elsewhere at a later date but got my item days before I got from this website (and didn’t pay for express postage for either).

Works great

The battery works great. I entered 4 stars only because it doesn't last as long as the original did in it's first days but I guess you can't expect that

MDWPerth WA

Battery price and service very good

BUT courier delivery firm they use are hopeless.
Goods in Transit March 5 Melbourne to Perth
Contacted Courier company by email3 times and got 2 email responses and contacted Better Batt today querying delivery and got 1300 number to call centre in India...who are going to "investigate and advise"

Thanks Errol
Sad that you have to fix Couriers inefficiencies..again good service from better batt offering redelivery by alternate method.

MelbTech

MelbTechMt Waverley

Awaiting to resolve issue.

Awaiting to resolve issue. Order wasn't delivered, and have been back and forth with them a few times. Will update once issues solved. Have been waiting over a week and still no order.

Hi Melbtech.
Thanks for letting us know that you haven't received your order. Can you send us your order number for us to sort this out? You can also call us at 03 9024 6914 or send us an email at sales @betterbett.com.au. Cheers!

Reymark

Archoo

ArchooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some positive delivery date/time would be better for the purchaser.

Great to receive a message next day after ordering informing my purchase is with the Couriers. If only a specific date and/or morning or afternoon is stated it will make life better for the receiver. Expecting the customer to wait at home for a week to sign for delivery is just too much. Have not receive my parcel yet.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Pauline Long

Pauline Long

Site good

Haven't received order yet but I found the site had a comprehensive range of product , was easy to navigate and to place an order, so thanks heaps, will keep this site in favourites.

montxsuzAU

Good customer service

I agree with the reviews about good website, customer service, low prices, fast shipping etc. I have had a few problems with some of the batteries after warranty periods have expired. After the first customer service person did not look after me, and following my review here, my issue was escalated by another BetterBatt staff member and dealt with to my satisfaction. So thank you BetterBatt.

montxsuz

Liam I was told by your customer service person that the warranty has expired, then they stopped communicating with me. I have problems with batteries for more than one device. I have orders on more than one email address as well.

montxsuz

The other thing to compare with Better Batt (and any other third party batteries) is the capacity. Often the manufacturer's capacity is higher, in this case 20% higher, to start with.

Gerry

Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Tricky P.

Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF

JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives