Better Batt

Better Batt (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)
pets

petsVictoria

Better batt quick delivery

Thanks better batt for my battery order just took 2 days great job good products will let my friends know where to get good price products and service from.

Hi Pets,
Thanks, mate. See ya.

Gio,

Excellent pricing and swift dispatch of products

Excellent pricing and swift dispatch of products. Kepted informed along the entire process
Keep up the great work everyone
Look forward to desling with you in the future

Shirley L

Shirley LAdelaide

Replacement for old laptop battery

I found Better Battery on the internet when I was seeking a replacement battery for an ancient Mac laptop. For a very low price and a bit of a wait, Better Battery could have a replacement battery made for me, as none were available in the normal shops. Eventually, I was sent the battery, and with a bit of phone coaching from staff at Better Batt, I fitted it into the laptop, turned it on, and, hey presto, life from the dead!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

boooma

booomaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung S4 replacement batteries - refunded under warranty

After researching replacement batteries for our S4's , chose Better Batt after reading reviews.
Didn't want to chance the OEM batteries sold on ebay (so many are fake) and real batteries from Samsung are in the $50-70 range.
After 6 months one of the batteries swelled so much it pop the back case panel off the phone.Went back to Better Batt and raised a fault with them. They were very understanding that I didn't want to post it to them (fire risk).

Sent them pics and they refunded my original purchase.Happy with that.

Quick and easy

My replacement Compaq CQ61 laptop battery arrived a day early. Easy to use website, good price, good service. Thanks :)

buying products

they were very puctuall with there product being delivered and let you know items were on there way low price for what I bought

Very Happy

I received my battery, charged it up and it is working fine. I could not source this battery in any camera store in my area so I was lucky enough to be able to give you people a try and I am so glad I did. Whet a well run business with lots of payment options too.
Really prompt service and affordable.

Thanks Margaret

Nick

NickMelbourne

laptop battery replacement

tandem

tandemMurrumbeena

Battery seems good service good

Have received battery for Cannon SX700 and so far seems to function well, however, with batteries it takes a good six months to see how they perform...maybe worth 5 stars then

Thanks, tandem!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Good service

Good service and delivery. I will be returning item as it is not up to standard. Tightening mechanism is notchy and camera cover does not fit holder . Does not mount up very well. I will be returning it on Friday. 31/10/14

Thanks John!

My number one choice.

Thank you for your fast and reliable service.You deserve a five stars performance.You're a man of your words .I'm happy to do business with you.

Thanks Sam!

Awesome value

I Purchase 2 batteries for my new Canon Legia Video HFG30 and the cost of both was still less than purchasing the Canon brand. Received the goods within 2 days of placing the order - Extremely happy with performance of the batteries - payment process and the quick delivery direct to work....Cheers

Thanks Kerwin!

Gerry

Gerryasked

I purchased a better batt rechargeable battery that won’t charge on the better battery charger. The Sony batteries will. What can I do?

Tricky P.

Tricky P.asked

Hi I live in Brisbane and need a charger by Thursday. Is this possible thanks

skiman
skiman

I live in Brisbane and I ordered a laptop battery and some printer ink on 17/12. The laptop battery was dispatched 19/12 and arrived 23/12 via Couriers Please. The ink came via Aust Post and was delivered 21/12. Given this was the week before Christmas I was happy with the shipping times. I am not sure if they have express post options, if you email the company they are super responsive or give them a call 03 9024 6914 sales@betterbatt.com.au

Hi Skiman,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with our products and services.

Cheers!
Errol

JEFF

JEFFasked

Do you stock Sony video8 batteries for model cccd-v8af-e camera & batpack np-22 6v 1300ma .? Jefsil@yahoo.com.au

Hi Jeff,
We don't stock the NP-22 battery any longer, I'm sorry. Good luck with your search.

Get an answer from our members and Better Batt representatives