Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (115)

Pieter

PieterSydney, NSW

Very professional and friendly staff with excellent service.

We had no problems with better batt site. Very easy to navigate with lots of related products and information. I am looking forward to dealing with better batt again. Such an awesome experience.

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop
Constance

Constance Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Toshiba laptop free at last

Better batt had a full range of batteries & I was able to find mine
quite easily. I’m really happy to have a good battery for my older laptop.

Henk H.

Henk H.Peel, WA

Good Gear

Have used Better Batt on a few occasions. Their prices are always competitive. Ordering is easy if you know their part number. The only improvement to be made is to list which charger goes with which battery otherwise all good :)

Brad T.

Brad T.Sydney, NSW

BetterBatt - Awesome service.

I had placed an order for a new battery to replace a failing unit, and realising it had been a few days since I had heard about the order, I put through an information request to the company. The company had suggested there was a disconnect between their stock keeping software and their supplier, but the company did keep me up to date with regards to stock availability, and I was happy to wait since it was around Christmas time.
The communication from the company to me as a customer was fantastic, keeping in touch with me at every point in the order.

Product Purchasedlaptop battery
harmo

harmoACT, 2914

Fantastic service, affordable off-brand products that really work.

Pranee B.

Pranee B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

I am very happy with the quality of this product although I have to wait quite long time for the product to be available

Madhuraka G.

Madhuraka G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

My shipment got delayed due to COVID related issues but customer service was excellent in keeping me informed continuously on the progress.

Debbie D.

Debbie D.Illawarra, NSW

Great price

Great price for replacement battery of laptop computer. Good service and communication. Easy to navigate website. Highly recommend this company.

Philippe C.

Philippe C. Perth, WA

Prompt and friendly service, all the time!

I was looking for a replacement battery for a Minox camera no longer in production. I saw a battery on BetterBatt web site which had the same specifications as the original battery but I was not sure if the physical size was the same. An email was sent late on Sunday night and I received a reply by Monday morning in Perth! That was a fast reply. 2 other emails were sent by me with replies within a couple of hours thus allowing me to order two batteries.

I have dealt with BetterBatt for some years now and am amazed at the friendliness and efficiency of the staff.

Malgosia G.

Malgosia G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Batt provided great service.

Better Batt provided great service. Very good communication with staff. Easy navigation on the website. And informed about delivery. I would highly recommend!

Bruce

BruceNortheast, VIC

Great customer service

Great customer service. Store navigation was easy; the battery I needed was for a long out of date laptop. It took a while, but I was kept informed and the battery was delivered as advised.
It fits and seems to work well.

hendo

hendoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service and great Products

Great Customer service, website was excellent for choosing the correct replacement battery for my older video camera. All items delivery as ordered, and follow up email to ensure everything was ok.
Excellent Customer Service ... highly Recommend Better Batteries

Ariell

Ariell

Efficiency and courtesy

Very happy with store navigation and great online service, follow up of parcel in transit. Good to know about Betterbatt and would definitely recommend!

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Initial Delivery problems from a Transport Co.

I had a time line for my delivery from Betterbatt. The Transport Co, had issues (Xmas Time) in delivering my purchase! Bit of an emergency for me. BetterBatt intervened and my batteries where delivered, so I had time to prepare for a video shoot. Thankfully BetterBatt are a good company and get things done! I will purchase other products from them in the future. I can highly recommend this company!

anthony penney

anthony penneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value

Great value do tracking on all products but I ordered 2 items only 1 item arrived I emailed them about it they looked into it and sent that 1 item within 2 to 3 days it all worked great in the end. Thanks Anthony

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

Great and engaging customer service especially from Raymark

Raymark is a great help in trying to find the best match for the replacement laptop battery that we are looking for by asking for battery reference number as well images. Communication with Better Batt is very prompt and helpful. Maligayang Pasko at Manigong 2021 to Better Batt Filipino staff as well as Season's Greetings to the Oz ones. Cheers

Great follow up service.

Great service. Wasn't sure I bought the right item but the service desk was great. Follow up service was terrific.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am soooo impressed !

So easy to find exactly what I required, and easy to purchase on line
cheaper than other sites, and based in Victoria
extremely fast delivery to my door
someone I could telephone if necessary
constant advice on progress

Keith

KeithAinslie 2602, ACT

Great customer service

They sent me a replacement battery free of charge when the one I ordered got lost in the post. I couldn’t ask for better service.

Dan

DanSydney

fantastic Company to deal with.

customer service on point! was really happy how quickly they shipped my battery for Sony camera.
had a problem with a battery they quickly rectified the issue and sent me another.

Product Purchasedbattery