Listing monitored by Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (213)

JenHobart
JenHobartHobart, TAS

Thrilled to find a battery charger for a camera no longer available from the manufacturer.
Great price, easy checkout & fast postage.
Couldn’t be happier!

Hi Jen,
We are glad you found us!

Wrong item ordered

Rang and spoke to Marvin was very helpful as I accidentally ordered the wrong item he quickly replaced item with what I needed before it was sent out and now have correct item

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Joe,
Awesome! We are glad to help.

Johann

A level up in customer service!

A simple and elegant layout for the digital shop front, and concise information to help you find the battery of your needs; is elevated by the customer service team behind the scenes.
The chat-bot was a bit clunky, but the staff still picked up my query and kept me updated every step of the way without prompting. It was a refreshing change in service, and goes above and beyond any previous communication within our growing digital world.

• Return Claim MadeNo
Col Clay
Col ClayHowrah, Tasmania

Great price and great service.

Im so glad i purchased from here. I left my charger at home while on a road trip. Better Batt mailed me a new one immediately to the van park i was staying at. They also replied to my emails promptly and very courteously. I am very impressed with this company.

Gail L.
Gail L.Mountain Creek

Excellent product and service!

Easy to use site. When notifications didn’t arrive, customer dealt with it promptly. Product arrived quickly and in time frame promised. Very satisfied!

Hi Gail,
That's awesome!

Delighted customer
Delighted customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rapid delivery and great customer service

Excellent range on an easy to use website. Top quality goods delivered promptly with excellent after sales service.

GrahamBlue
GrahamBluePerth, WA

Excellent Service and Communications

I really can't fault these guys. I ordered the wrong battery, which was delivered, only to discover I didn't know what I was talking about! I emailed them and they quickly provided a solution, send the old one back and they'll send the correct one. I only had to pay for the delivery post cost. Thanks guys!!

Liam M.Better BattSend a private message

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Avisky
Avisky

Excellent Products and Great Warranty Service

Issues with battery supplied and correct charging type. The warranty service was fast, to the point and one of the fastest and easiest warranty claims I have ever experienced. I guess that's why I shop with Better Batt; Best Service Ever!

Laura
LauraIllawarra, NSW

Supplier that provides solutions

Better Batt replied in a prompt manner and with great advice regarding to how to fix my problem. Great costumer service.

Great customer service

Bought two batteries for my PS Move controllers. Great price and speedy delivery. Unfortunately one of the batteries I ordered was not charging, but it was replaced free of charge with no hassles. Excellent customer service, would recommend Better Batt to anyone

Great customer support

I initially by mistake choose the wrong battery and after letting the company know about my error. They let me return the initial one and they sent the right one only charging me the price of the new delivery. the battery arrive quickly and through all the process they support service team was great!

BetterBatt Cusotmer Service

I have had very good experience with Betterbatt. The products are high quality and deliver as stated. Betterbatt went out of their way to replace my camcorder batteries with the new bigger ones which were initially not available due to Covid shortages. Great commendation for customer service, communication, and support. 7 Stars.

Peter Ford
Peter FordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Battery grip

Easy to find, easy to purchase, very fast supply. They tick all the boxes. Their pricing beats all the others.

Hi Peter,
That's awesome! We are glad you found us.

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complicated order - Excellent service

Added an item to my order before it was shipped, and then had a complication with a battery with a similar name to the one that I wanted. All fixed and money adjusted fast and efficiently. Then they followed up to ensure all was well. I highly recommend Better Bat for price and service.

Good reliable service

I have used Better Batt several times before, and as usual the company delivered the correct battery for my needs reliably.