Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed

Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed (page 2 of 2)

4.1

• Ease of Assembly

Great love Good health fund rebate was a bonus.

Have had no issues. Love this bed. Great post operative easy to get in and out. Also independent to partner. No disrdisruption. Have back problems and definitely relieves the tension on lower back.

Purchased in April 2016.

Mrs L

Mrs L

Queen size (2 beds together make the queen) with each side adjustable for individual needs

Do not notice that it is actually two beds. They go so well together. Upper part of bed adjusts for reading, or great if have cold symptoms and want head end propped up. Feet end raises very smoothly also. I like to use it for circulation benefits. My husband likes using the massage function. It is great that we can choose individually. There is no sleep disturbance from partner moving at night. I sleep comfortably on back or side. My husband has back problems and finds the bed very comfortable. We love this bed and wouldn't like to live without it.

Purchased in July 2018.

Ease of Assembly
Beds PurchasedDual Queen Adjustable Massage Bed
Roberto

RobertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repeat satisfied customer

We've been using these bed for almost three of years now, My wife and I visited the Melbourne Home Show just to buy another 2 single beds for our boys to use. And Suzy the manager even gave us a good deal.
Highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2016 for A$1.00.

Beds PurchasedAdult Single Adjustable Massage Bed and Dual Queen Adjustable Massage Bed
Beds

Find out how Better Living Electric Adjustable Bed compares to other Beds

Love Love Love it

I have owned my bed for almost 3 years and it was the best purchase I have ever made. As a back pain sufferer, my back has never felt better. I would recommend this bed to anyone.

Purchased in December 2016.

Jodie

JodieSydney, NSW

Love my bed!!

I fall asleep with the massage on each night. It’s very relaxing. I don’t really have any health issues, however I wake now with a few less aches and pains. The company itself were very helpful from start to finish. I would recommend Better Living to anyone considering an adjustable bed.

Purchased in September 2017.

Ease of Assembly

Very Hot cheap mattress

Wow. I have never been this hot in my life. The worse thing is the white base gets so dirty. I received a special show price for $5000. Why don’t the dons different colour.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
LYNDA

LYNDACARRARA

Excellent Bed, Excellent Service, Great Nights Sleep

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Salty

SaltySydney, NSW

Bad Sleeping since October 2015

I have finally come to the decision that this bed for me delivers some of the worst nights sleeps I have ever had. I'm a side sleeper and this bed does not accommodate my preference. At the beginning I was persuaded that I too would be a back sleeper, but after nearly 3 years, I'm not and therefore my sleep has suffered from day 1. If you are a side sleeper, stay away from this product. I have finally made the decision to get rid of this heap of junk!!

Date PurchasedOct 2015
raepat

raepatNortheast, VIC

Multiple sleep positions

I have had my Better Living adjustable bed for 3 months now and really like it. I ordered it on line without trying it which was a bit risky, but I have found that lying on a bed in a shop for a few minutes is not helpful anyway. I love the ease of adjustment, the multiple positions avIlable. It also has a massage function which I rarely use, but some people might find this a drawcard as well.

Beds