Betterview Blinds

Betterview Blinds

Listing monitored by Betterview Blinds & Shutters

3.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Rogers Paul
Rogers PaulSydney, NSW

Quality work, friendly & ontime

Thanks Dave for your prompt service, the blinds look amazing, I am glad you guys are doing the entire project at my Schofield property in 2022. Gladly recommend you to my friends & family
best wishes to you and the team

Pradeep M.Betterview Blinds & Shutters

Thank you, Rogers. The most common form of advertising for us is the recommendation and word of mouth. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Ronnie
RonnieSydney, NSW

Fantastic Job!

Thank you for listening to what I needed and guiding me through a process to get my new house completed with beautiful curtains and blinds.
I am thrilled with the look, the quality, and the services provided at a very competitive price.
I have no hesitation to recommend your company to family and friends.

Thank you, Ronnie!!
We would greatly appreciate your referrals and will look after them the same way we looked after your house.
Cheers.

Poor quality and install. Quoted see through blinds to the bathroom, then charged us to correct and fall apart.

Poor quality and install. [Name Removed] quoted see through blinds to the bathroom, then charged us to correct and they fall apart. Terrible customer service too. Recommend avoiding!!

K Reading
K ReadingSydney, NSW

New Shutters and screens throughout - excellent!

I purchased a house full of shutters and fly screens. The quote was competitive, the installer was professional and my shutters are excellent quality and look awesome. Flyscreens excellent too.

Kat.C
Kat.CProspect nsw

Fantastic customer service.

Betterview blinds have recently fitted out my new house with a number of blinds and a panel glide blind. The service was prompt with the blinds being made and installed within a quicker timeframe than other well known blind companies. The office staff were friendly and helpful and the blinds are of a high quality and competitively well priced. Very happy customer.

Fam
FamSydney, NSW

Blinds for our new home

We built a new house recently and they use Betterview blinds as their preferred supplier for blinds. We got them to do our blind and am very happy with their product and service. The quote they gave was competitive and excellent customer service. The installation was also great and the people involved was very lovely to deal with. They have never failed to reply to my query straight away. At one instance I had to sms them around 8 pm and was surprised they attended the matter straight away. Very happy and definitely recommend them.

Absolutely woeful

Received a quote and proceeded installation, only to find out in less than one month the flyscreens were already damaged. Some of the poorest workmanship i have ever seen. Asked if i could use my warranty on this as they claim 7 years warranty, even then they still charged me. Will not be using them again.

Extremely poor quality!!

We had Blinds installed and the fraying started straight away. The motorised Blinds are also fraying and don't run evenly. They blamed us for everything and took no responsibility. We have recently had another blind company in to fix them and they have confirmed the quality of the blinds is not great. When cut the sides haven't been sealed properly which starts the fraying. The height difference on the motorised has also been checked and due to 3 being on one motor it's definitely the blinds and not the programming. Would NOT recommend at all!! We have built 5 homes and never had a problem with blinds until using better view on our last home. Use Sydney Blinds!! We never had an issue with them. Wish I stuck with them this house!!!

Great customer service & products

I purchased roller blinds from BetterView Blinds for our office fit out. Cannot fault the fantastic customer service from all the staff, my blinds arrived on time and they look fantastic, love the quality!
Would highly recommend them.
Extremely happy customer.

Fahim
FahimSydney, NSW

Great customer service and friendly people to deal with.

Our builder suggested better view blinds for the blinds in our new home. I must say it has been a very pleasant journey so far. Everyone there is very helpful and friendly. Very prompt to get back to you and reasonable pricing. Definitely recommend Better View blind.

Poor quality blind

great job

Love my new plantation shutters from betterview blinds they are great quality and would highly recommend them. Very happy customer.

Betterview Blinds and Shutters

I purchased a number of blinds from this company and found the Fitter [Name Removed] that came to install our blinds terribly rude. He was lazy and spent most of his time chatting on his mobile. He couldn't be bothered installing the blinds and blamed everyone else (including our builder) for every little problem when I firmly believe he was just incapable and lazy. He was arrogant and gave plenty of attitude. I found [Name Removed] the Salesman professional and easy to deal with despite me changing my mind a number of times. He was patient and understanding and offered helpful adivce but unfortunately the management and installers let this company down.

Tuiss Blinds Online
Matthew W.Tuiss Blinds Online

Hi there, it appears you've reviewed the wrong company. We are Blinds Online, not Betterview Blinds and Shutters. We don't have a Nathan working for us, nor do we have lazy installers. :)