Beurer MG70

Beurer MG70

MPN: 35904814
See the Best Handheld Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beurer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sunny
sunnySidaknee

Strong vibration but only moderate heat

My MG70 just died after about 5 years of very regular use. I like the fact that it has a very strong vibration function, as I use it to do deep massaging of my legs after doing long or strenuous bike rides. The heat function is a bit average, but that doesn't bother me.
It's a bit of a shame it didn't last longer, but I just bought another one, as it's a good value proposition compared to others. Better still, I paid only $99 for it on sale at Harvey Norman. Bargain!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $99.

Ron D
Ron Dasked

how much does it cost

I got one pretty cheap at Harvey Norman for like $70 Or $80

Cathy Dasked

Would this help for chronic Achilles tendonitis?
Cheers

Richard

I'm not sure it probably depends how long you've had it and what type of pain it is. maybe not as it's really more designed for muscle pain, tightness knots etc. Ask a chiro or physical therapist

Cathy D

Cheers thank you for that :-)

Fired Up
Fired Up

Seek medical professional advice first

Coby Haar
Coby Haarasked

i am after hand held massager for my small dog who has has both knees reconstructed would like something suitable for her she was getting massaged by equissage machine but cant afford to keep paying for lady to come and do it is there anything you can recommend that ins't too expensive please?

Summerannie
Summerannie
leannemp
leannemp

There is another much cheaper model MG21 where the reviews claim that the masssage is too soft. This may be a better choice for you. Just noticed that your question was posted last year. Hope you got it sorted.

CategoryHandheld Massagers