Bevmarks Australia

Bevmarks Australia Questions & Answers

Jenny
Jenny · Bevmarks

We just bought a mattress from bevmarks and received it yesterday. Will bevmarks replace the mattress with a softer one. We find this one to be very hard

Catherine Davies
Catherine Davies · Watergardens

Good afternoon
I am looking at the Lemur Bed with Trundle, could you please give me the measurements of the bed and the trundle bed .
Could you please email me the dimensions. My email address is: catherinedavies@aussiebb.com.au
Kind regards
Catherine

Stella Lees · Northland

Please tell me if l can purchase a single bed and trade in a decent king single and mattress?

Stella Lees

I am the one asking the question
Above

Shirley Harrison
Shirley Harrison · Bevmarks

My bevmark matress has memory foam but it forms a hollow and i can't change my position in bed because i slide back into it

Amel
Amel · Maribyrnong

Hi do you have the sleepmaker lifestyle Murray mattres in a size double if so how much

Lorraine G.
Lorraine G. · Narre Warren

Hi Bec Marks...was wondering if you can supply me with a chair protective covering...I have two recliners and need something that will protect arms, back, Headrest, and seating please......thankyou..
Lorraine..

VIKS
VIKS · Bevmarks

If wecl purchase a bond and Markham home delivery king mattress whilst covid is on and we havnt been able to try in instore and we don't like it can we get a full refund

Millsy
Millsy · Bevmarks

We are bought an Essence plush mattress only 2 weeks ago and find that we can't make the bed very easily due to its hard rib around the bottom. It is also undersize 2mtrs X 1.5mtrs. (Should be 2030 X 1530). So it sits smaller than the base. This doesn't help the above problem either. Do we have a reason to request a replacement. Bev Marks great to deal with and bed really comfy.

Joe. C
Joe. C · Bevmarks

hello , do the Bond and Markham mattress's have handles because our one doesn't and as the terms of the warranty states we must rotate the mattress once a month and it is difficult for my wife and I to do without any lifting handles . We are still very happy with our mattress.

Mandi
Mandi

Sorry, our mattress was a different manufacturer

Anil M.
Anil M. · Bevmarks

What is your refund policy about change of mind for mattress same day as purchase

David
David

I think you should be able to refund if you wish.

yung v.
yung v. · Thomastown

We went to the store on Monday 18th March and we bought a bed and mattress.
Jade and Sam there customer service A1 in helping us on what to buy.
I will recommend bev-marks Thomastown to all. Aldo,Gabby,Marco Thank you

Curious · Bevmarks

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the bond and Markham restoration mattress in a medium is like? I cannot find any recent reviews

Also keen to know the price as we are returning another that was $5000 but got it half price

My husband says this one hurts his back

It is incredibly soft ecoactive plush and has no support

Really need to make the right decision this time so would appreciate any feedback

Bella
Bella

We purchased a Bond & Markham Renaissance Support today - 50 % off sale. I like a firm mattress and my husband like's a medium mattress. Having a mattress with minimal movement was important to us, and this one seemed to fit the bill. Hopefully we have made the right choice.

Thanks Bella

How much was it if you don’t mind me asking?

PRUser
PRUser

As i said in my question: it's their "homebrand" B OND and MARKHAM "B EV MARK"s i have a feeling they cut A LOT of margin out and could price this WAY lower but i am not sure about the build/quality. I feel it is better then a Sleepmaker/King Coil for pocket springs quality but perhaps just under Sealy as for build quality. If any issues what were they and how good was the company and sending out reps ( WHAT is your suburb?) and did they fix/replace? I feel it's an 8/10 IF u get them at the right price. My gut instinct – it's a good "different" choice but is very poorly reviewed/followed up on online which could be a good thing. No news is good news as they say?!?

Stacey
Stacey · Bevmarks

I came into a bev marks beds store tuesday morning and got a refund, when will it be in my commonwealth bank account??

Sudath

Sorry Stacey, I cannot answer your question. Please ask the question from the staff at store.

Bev Marks   DM

Hi Stacey, I am happy to look into this for you. Could you please let me know which store you purchased from and the name on the order?

Kind Regards, Bevmarks

Billy · Bevmarks

I am interested in purchasing "Bond and Markham Restoration" mattress from Bev Marks. I can't locate any reviews and am hoping this is a positive. Can anyone tell me if they have purchased one of these mattresses, and whether you have had any issues with it?

Bev Marks   DM

Bond & Markham are a relatively new supplier, exclusive to Bevmarks. All we can tell you is that we haven't had many issues with their mattresses, but any issues were resolved quickly.

Clau68
Clau68

Hi Bill,

I am also interested in buying a Bond and Markham mattress Restoration or Deep Sleeper, I was wondering if you did purchase the Restoration mattress and if so are you happy with your purchase ?

King regards,

Claudine

Ray T
Ray T

G'day Bill. Not sure if you've bought the Bond & Markham mattress yet, but I'd advise you not to. My wife and I purchased the Bond & Markham Deep Sleeper Plush in 2015. It hasn't even been 3 years and we've had issues with it. I was have very severe pains in my lower ribs and realised it was from me sleeping on my side and the mattress was sinking way too much. This began happening about 2.5 years of using this mattress. When I realised it was the mattress I swaped sides with my wife and the pain went away. I realised it was because one side of the mattress sinks more than the other. Mind you when we purchased it it was a 3k dollar mattress that was on special (grand final day discount from bev marks) for 1.5k. So we were told it was a high end mattress. We've had to go out and buy another mattress now unfortunately as sleeping on that was really causing me pain throughout the day and couldn't deal with it at work.

My advice is stay away. You'd be better of with going for a trusted well known brand.

Hi Ray,

I didn’t end up buying the Bond & Markham mattress. I’m so glad I didn’t because I had just had a terrible year with a Beauty Rest mattress from Harvey Norman which developed severe body impressions and sunk severely.

Thank you very much for your reply. There weren’t too many reviews about the Bond & Markham when I was considering purchasing it.

Bev Marks   DM

Bevmarks sells lots of different mattresses from many different suppliers. Bond & Markham make a great product which we have had very few issues with, and any issues we have had have been resolved quickly and easily. We're surprised to see that Ray had such a bad experience, and would love for him to give us a call and see if we can help with his concerns.

McEvoy
McEvoy

Would never buy from them again. Mattress only lasted 5 yrs. And they would do nothing even though it had a 10yr warranty

Kerrie l

We just bought one feb 2018. So disappointed. We bought the bond and markham resoration plush. Yeah its comfortable but...its so HOT to sleep on. I feel the cold and its so hot ive been sleeping on the couch! We are using the same topper we did on our old bed... we had no issues with heat. This new bed is ridiculously hot. You wake every 30 minutes to roll over . We have even put a doona under us as well but still hot.

Rang bev marks northland and they have never heard of this bed being hot. I call bull *** on that. So many reviews on memory foam beds being too hot on google. They suggested we buy a woolen underlay. They dont have a comfort return policy so we are stuck with a super hot bed. Hubby is sleeping in it with a fan on him to cool him down. Very very disappointed.

Sez
Sez · Bevmarks

Do BevMarks price match with other stores in Victoria (I don't mean online stores- physical stores)?

Leanne D
Leanne D

I'm sorry I don't know but I can only recommend that you purchase elsewhere...I regret the day I walked into one of their stores.

Lynda
Lynda

Only buy when they have 50% off sale and go to thomastown branch they are really consistent with good customer service.

freshview
freshview · Bevmarks

What is Bev Mark's head office phone number?

parrious128
parrious128

Not sure but if you googled it im sure you could find it.

9702 4888

9702 4888

Get an answer from our members and Bev Marks representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bevmarks Australia