1,243 reviews

1,243 reviews
Vic
VicSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  Geelong

So great to have a luxurious new bed

Aaron at Bevmarks in Geelong was so helpful. I started off overwhelmed and he guided us through everything, helping us to make good decisions within our budget. He was a wealth of information and was extremely patient and listened to what we wanted. Aaron made our shopping experience well informed and fun! Thank you Aaron and Bevmarks we are very happy with our new bed.
Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Verified Narre Warren

Taken extra payment above the price tag on the item

[Name Removed] on of the old customer care person took extra payment $20 above the marked price on the item. He is rude, unprofessional and tries to make customers agitated due to his poor quality behaviour. He has taken $39 above the price tag on the item
Emma
Emma
  Essendon

Served by Semra who was incredibly helpful and showed us the products she knew we’d love. Mark was a great help too!
Peter
Peter2 posts

Best mattress ever. Thanks Bevmarks

Excellent. Soft and fluffy mattress. Great service. Many thanks. Loving it .
Kerry M.
Kerry M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Thank you to the lovely salesperson Niloofar who helped me choose my three year old's first "big kid" mattress. This is the second time I've purchased from Bevmarks and am impressed with their range and service.
Karly S.
Karly S.
  Thomastown

Fantastic service and amazing products

Purchased a quality mattress, pillow and full bed from the Thomastown store where I am incredibly pleased with the products and stellar customer service. I was served by Qas who was extremely patient and knowledgeable, ensuring that I was well informed before making decisions and was aware of all my options so that I could choose what suited me best!!
Jenny
Jenny

Excellent Customer Service

Purchased a good quality bed during 50% off sale and incredibly happy with both the purchase and customer service. Stuart at the Waurn Ponds store was not only knowledgeable about each bed he recommended but also had incredible patience and was never pushy!!
Bill M.
Bill M.Southwest, VIC
  Geelong

Great service and product knowledge

We purchased a sofa bed. Rod was very knowledgeable and offered us options.
Our sofa bed is Australian made and will be ready for delivery before Christmas.
Vivien
Vivien
  Maribyrnong

5 stars

Tiran was very knowledgeable and helpful. He showed us various beds and really helped us pick the perfect bed. I would definitely recommend Bevmarks!
Nicole
Nicole

Fantastic service & great knowledge

Lee was extremely helpful, knowledgeable & our overall experience was great. We would definitely recommend Bevmarks.
Michael
MichaelSouthwest, VIC5 posts
  Verified Geelong

Thank you Bevmarks Waurn Ponds (Aaron)

Purchased a bed Topper from Bevmarks Waurn Ponds Vic.
The service personnel (Aaron) was very helpful. We appreciated his advice.
Annie
Annie2 posts

Very helpful!

We were immediately greeted by Rod in Geelong who helped us find the perfect mattress and bed frame for us at an affordable price. He was very knowledgeable and friendly, and the purchasing process was easy. Thankyou Rod!
Sarah Duggan
Sarah DugganSouthwest, VIC

Amazing Service

We were immediately greeted by Rod who helped us quickly find the perfect mattress for us at an affordable price. He was very knowledgeable and super friendly, and we ended up purchasing the mattress today, although we had expected the search to take much longer.
Maree and Stephen
Maree and StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Nunawading

Good old fashion customer service

Thanks Wayne for making our shopping experience for finding a new mattress enjoyable. 10/10 great customer service.
Thank you.
Breanna
BreannaThe Mallee, VIC

Absolutely amazing!!

Thankyou to Lee and the staff at Bev Marks for making our visit in store a positive experience! Shopping with a 3 year old is not easy, but they made it very family friendly, and were able to find exactly what I was after! Super happy with the service!
Coburger
CoburgerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Northland

Lana
Lana
  Verified Northland

Great experience

Love the product range at Bev Marks so much we have been back twice this year to shop!
Thanks so much to the northland team,
Cindy H.
Cindy H.The Mallee, VIC

Great products and service

We received friendly service with great product knowledge. All the family needs we covered.
Penny
PennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Mildura

10/10 Customer Service - Thank you Lee!

Lee from Bev Marks Mildura went above and beyond to help us fitout our entire home from scratch with mattresses, protectors, pillows etc. Lee made great recommendations to suit our needs and budget and has kept us in the loop regarding the whole process. Good customer service is a hard thing to come by, so we greatly appreciate the level of care and knowledge of product that Lee has. Thank you Lee.
Murray W.
Murray W.Victoria3 posts
  Physical store

Customer service

My wife and I had been looking around for bedside furniture.
We had been into Bevmarks several times over a short period and each time had the good fortune of dealing with Aaron. No heavy sell, we were please with his approach. Bought the product
Merv
MervSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  Physical store

Matress review

Friendly service from Zin at waurn ponds. Very patient and helpful.
HelenSouthwest, VIC

great service

Aaron at the Geelong store was very helpful, helping me to pick 2 mattresses. Was a pleasure to deal with him. Hoping the delivery will be just as great.
Maureen
MaureenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bev Marks Bedding stunned by Perfect Service

Thank you to Jordan whose knowledge was brilliant, caring and non-pushy.
Jordan assisted in every way and made me feel comfortable by his manner.
I would rate him as outstanding. It was also my first experience with Bev Marks.
Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Maribyrnong

Great knowledge!!!! Highly recommend

I wasn’t looking to make a purchase the day I went into the store, but the quality, service and knowledge blew their competitors out of the water and ended up buying a great mattress!
Angela
Angela

Customer service

I went in today looking for a single bed Aaron gave me a very thorough helpful information his customer service was A1 I was very pleased with with his service and a happy outcome can’t wait to get the bed .
Anita
Anita

Fantastic product and service

Most comfortable mattress around. Bed in a Box is awesome as was Rod Mann, our sales person. Excellent customer service and knowledge of products

Philip Briese
Philip BrieseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Watergardens

Brilliant customer service

Jack was amazing. His customer service was first class. He was so polite, informative and helpful. And he explained everything clearly to me, plus ensured I got the best deal. Couldn’t speak more highly of my experience in this store!!
Kristina
KristinaVictoria2 posts
Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Honest & Great Customer Service

If you are ever looking for an honest opinion and assistance in price please ask for Mick. He is a gentlemen and very honest. Great customer service and caters to your needs!
Charles
CharlesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Nunawading
hanh o.
hanh o.

Perfect

Thank Michael, you are professional. I’m very happy with your service.
Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Thanks to Mick we chose the perfect mattress for us. He took the time to show us all products that would be suitable for us and with his honesty and guidance we chose one. Very appreciative of his fantastic service.
Casa
Casa
  Moorabbin

Sleeping so well

Thanks to Jodie Morrabbin Store for her patience and advice helping me choose my new bed.
  Chirnside Park

I was really pleased with the advice & help given by Shaelee when looking for my new bed . I did not feel under any pressure & when I returned to the store ,was delighted with the extra deduction offered. Both Rami & Sean were a good to chat with as well Thank you all for an easy choice of bed !!
Belinda
Belinda

Best bed

Visited the Geelong store. Aaron was very helpful and efficient helping to select my bed base, to go with previous purchase of the mattress.
Catherine
CatherineVictoria

Exceptional service

I was very impressed with the service given by Aaron when I purchased a king single bed & mattress. He was very thorough & offered lots of solutions to my requests.

Jan L.
Jan L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Narre Warren

Buying a mattress made easy!

Visited the Narre Warren store to purchase a mattress. I was impressed with the store layout and range of products. Served by a lovely sales person named Pax. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Needless to say we bought a Sealy mattress and was happy with the 50% off sale. Thank you from Jan Lane.
Lynda
Lynda

Excellent service

Ask for Kenn with a double 'n' when you go into the store at Essendon DFO. Kenn listened to all our needs with regard to my daughter's health conditions, and understood the importance of finding the correct mattress for her. His knowledge and passion made our experience a joy, and he did not hurry or push us in regard to our purchase. A great range of mattresses available. We would recommend bevmarks, especially Kenn, to anyone. Thank you!
Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Nunawading

Purchase of bed and mattress made easy

Thanks to Wayne the purchase of a bed ensemble and mattress was made easy and stress free. He greeted me with a smile and listened carefully to all my questions. Wayne showed me a number of options and demonstrated great product knowledge. I returned to the store a couple of times before I made the purchase. The choice is perfect, I am enjoying my sleep.
S. P.
S. P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Moorabbin

Great Service from Mark :)

Just a quick review to thank Mark at Bevmarks Moorabbin, for helping me out with my new mattress.

He spent a solid amount of time with me, and was super knowledgeable in the advice he gave.

Would definitely come back, and would gladly recommend anyone I know to see Mark for their next mattress :)