1,243 reviews

1,243 reviews
Michael W.
Michael W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Watergardens

Great advice e. Pleasant professional service

No nonsense straight to the point . Geoff showed me exactly what I asked for. I purchased a mattress and base at a great price.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.Southwest, VIC
  Geelong

We didn't plan on buying a new bed

We decided to have a quick look in Bev Marks Geelong while out doing some other shopping. Aaron approached us and started telling us about their great sale. We had no intention of buying a new bed, but his sales pitch was so good that we ended up purchasing a king mattress and bed (upgrading from our current queen).
Paula P.
Paula P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent mattress, so comfy

Actually forgot to write a review when we purchased our king mattress. Here l am 1 year later telling my son who needs a new one, how he's got to get his bed from the same place we did. We got ours on the eofys, so we pretty much got it half price. Worth every cent and will definitely recommend and buy from Bev Marks when we need to again. Excellent customer service. All up extremely happy with our purchase!
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

Excellent customer service and product

We visited the Thomastown store where we had the privilege of being served by Qas. He helped us to select the best product for our needs. His ability to listen to our needs coupled with his expertise made the experience enjoyable and rewarding. We can’t thank him enough.
Maree Hunter
Maree HunterSouthwest, VIC

Good service

Bought a new mattress from Bev Marks, salesman Aaron was very helpful and made purchase very easy
Pauline C.
Pauline C.Southwest, VIC

Amazing service

We went to Bev Marks Geelong to buy a new mattress today. We were served by Aaron. Not only did he end up selling us a mattress, but also a bed base. He listened carefully to what we required and then proceeded to show us mattress’s in that category and then went on to make other suggestions. He was very friendly and knowledgeable in the products he showed us. He was very helpful. I would have no problem recommending Bev Marks beds and their staff. Thanks Aaron for your help today. It was greatly appreciated.
Sevda
Sevda

Absolutely perfect customer service

Qas A was absolutely lovely very pleasant best customer service very helpful and friendly will be shopping again thank you for your kindness Qas
Tania and Venura
Tania and VenuraVictoria

Perfect Customer Service and Guidance

Today we visited Bevmarks looking for a mattress, we were actually not sure what kind of mattress we were looking for but then Wayne R came to our rescue. He was amazing and very helpful, he explained us everything about the product and took into consideration our needs. We left the store very happy with our purchase.
Paul - Geelong Victoria
Paul - Geelong VictoriaSouthwest, VIC
  Geelong

We got excellent service Rod was very helpful. All mattresses were well placed out and each one was able to be tried to help us to make a decision.
Wendy
WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Bed purchase made easy

Great experience and customer service shown by George - helped us work out exactly what we needed provided lots of options and was extremely helpful - highly recommend
Anthony
Anthony

Incredible Service and Fast Delivery

Fantastic service from the team, helped me very quickly find a fantastic bed for me, delivered extremely quickly and installed without any issues.
Lea
Lea
  Geelong

We purchased 2 new mattresses not long ago and are extremely happy with them. Our sales person Rod was very helpful & knowledgeable about the different brands on offer & I feel made our choices relevant to our needs…..we are sleeping very comfortably now!
Mattress
Mattress

Excellent product

Went into Bev Marks store in Thomastown after searching other similar stores all afternoon. Qas offered his services & help which was outstanding with the time he took to help my son & I. He showed us options we had never even thought of so was extremely knowledgeable, respectful, courteous & such a lovely person to deal with! 100% highly recommended by us both!
Julie I.
Julie I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Thomastown

Gold star service and great mattress

From the moment we walked into the Thomastown Bevmarks we were treated to great service and advice. Bought a mattress in a box. Collection was made easy and mattress is perfect!! Have been buying Bevmarks for over 20 years and will return again.
Parmeet
Parmeet

Amazing store

Today, we visited the Thomastown store and were delighted to find an incredible bed set. Qas, the store assistant, provided us with exceptional guidance and helped us choose the most exquisite bed available.
Emily
EmilySouthwest, VIC

Amazing customer service

Aaron helped me today at Waurn Ponds Bev Marks. He is very knowledgeable and helped me find what I was looking for that meant my requirements and staying within my budget. I would recommend Aaron to anyone who was looking to purchase a bad frame or mattress. Thanks again Aaron!

Adrian
Adrian2 posts

Fantastic service!

Geoff was fantastic, provided extensive information to answer our questons. Took the time to let us try the matresses until we found one that meet our needs. Highly recommend!
Sean
SeanSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service

Rod Mann amazing at ensuring we obtained the correct mattress. His knowledge of the product was outstanding. Heres to better sleep and backs
Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Selby plush mattress

Just bought a new mattress off bevmarks Thomas town store very helpful staff excellent service would definitely recommend them Aussie company very genuine just ask for Qas when you go in store very good service and kind to manner thanks guys
John B
John B
  Moorabbin
Bessie K
Bessie KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Great Product and Service

Purchased quite a few products from mattresses, bases, bed heads and bedding. Marissa was amazing and very helpful, while purchasing, and the entire team were great, giving me updates on delivery of dates and products. Keep up the great work team.
Bob Warburton
Bob WarburtonMildura18 posts
  Mildura
Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

A pleasure to deal with

Visiting the Bevmarks Nunwading store was an easy, efficient process. We dealt with Wayne to purchase a new mattress. Wayne was polite, efficient and knowledgeable providing us with good information on the type that would best suit us best. The follow up process on delivery date and tracking system was also efficient and timely.
Di Smith
Di Smith

Super service

Thank you to Michelle at Bev Marks Nunawading for providing such excellent service and spending the time to help me choose the perfect mattress and pillow Very grateful for your expertise Michelle. Di Smith.
Jenny Momirovska
Jenny MomirovskaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts
  Hoppers Crossing

Buyers beware

Buyers beware that Bevmarks does not offer refunds. I had a bed delivered that was nothing like the Color of the one on display. Even though Bevmarks did not take the responsibility that the Color was wrong I was forced to choose another bed. I am very unhappy with the service I received. If you cannot supply me with the bed I ordered then you should give a refund. You are far from being the sleep professionals.
Mrs. B
Mrs. B2 posts

Thank you George!

We would like to thank George at Bevmarks, Nunawading, for his excellent service and professional advice as we undertook the daunting task of replacing our 20+ year old mattress. At no time did we feel pressured into a sale. On the contrary, he was quite happy to just advise us, providing clear explanations of the different mattress structures and features. We left the store, very happy customers, having placed an order for a fantastically priced, Australian made mattress and base. Thanks again, George and all at Bevmarks Nunawading.

Dan
Dan
  Nunawading

Great bed!! Great service!!

We recently bought the Renaissance Luxury and haven’t looked back. It’s amazing! Comfortable and supportive! We were served by Wayne and George. Both great at what they do. We’ve been Bev Marks customers for 20+ years and George, the Manager, really went above and beyond to look after us and make sure everything was perfect. Needless to say, we will continue to be Bev Marks customers!! Thanks Bev Marks Nunawading!!
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Northland

A1 customer service!

Went to several stores in search for a new bed & mattress for our 5yo daughter. Mick’s product knowledge and no pressure customer service was second to none, and exceeded anywhere else by a long way. Due to the amazing deals he showed us, we ended up purchasing exactly what we were after, and a new mattress for my son as well. Mick listened to what we were looking for, and delivered better than I could have imagined. Next time I need a bed or mattress, Mick will be my first port of call!
Shannon T
Shannon TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Northland

Wonderful customer service

I went to the Homemaker centre Northland looking for my first mattress in 20years, Mick was extremely helpful in finding the perfect mattress for me.
I really like that Bev Marks offer $300 off to recycle your old mattress and that you can pay off the mattress in 3,6months however long you need whereas others only offer the 4 fortnightly payment options a layby option is super helpful.
I’m very excited to pay off my mattress and start having good nights sleep free of pain and discomfort.
10/10 will be recommending to friends and family that need a mattress to come down and see Mick.
M cl
M clGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified Essendon

Worst mattress ever

I will never purchase a mattress from Bev Marks. We spent $7000.00 on a very uncomfortable mattress. We complained to the store and they came and took the mattress and brought it back without doing anything to it. It is not the mattress we saw in the store. We have had it now for 6 months we rotate it every 2 weeks but the mattress is lumpy. Very disappointed. The mattress is Comfort Sleep Empire 4d quad coil plush. I do not recommend this mattress.
Mary
Mary
  Thomastown

Excellent service we dealt with Qas he was polite and very helpful

Excellent service we dealt with Qas he was very polite and helpful
JulesV
JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC25 posts
  Essendon

First Rate Products with World Class Service

Needed a pillow, felt guilty as my purchase not a big one. My salesperson SEMRA, was one of the most delightful, classy ladies I could hope to meet. Semra was incredibly helpful, patient and professional. She was so thorough explaining how my mattress was affecting my pillow choice, and the different types of pillows, etc., of which there are so many. Semra was all about the customer and I never felt pressured. If you need anything bedding related go to Bevmarks - and if you're lucky enough to be near the Essendon shop ask for Semra - you'll be pleased you did.
Ray K
Ray KSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  Online store

Perfect Mattress and Base

When visiting the store in Waurn Ponds we were approached by salesman Rod, right from the start there was no pressure only very helpful information, he explained and answered all our quires, we now have our new Bed and could not be happier, Thanks Bev Marks and especially Rod
Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Chirnside Park

Rami provided excellent customer service

Rami from Chirnside Park took the time to explain to us all of the options and while we were undecided, did not overly pressure us to commit that same day. When we returned later, he gave us a better price!
Jason. B
Jason. B9 posts
  Moorabbin

Fantastic Service!

Jo was very understanding, patient, relatable and knowledgeable. She took the time to get to know my mum and her needs. Mum lover her new bed and mattress. She's really happy and that not an easy feat with mum. Thank you so much Jo, you're a gem :-)
tclue50
tclue50Victoria
  Chirnside Park

great service friendly staff

great store easy to navigate good prices great product ,friendly staff

Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

We are extremely happy with our new mattress. Colleen's excellent customer service made choosing the mattress that is perfect for us & our price range easy.
Viv Pellegrino
Viv PellegrinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Maribyrnong

Good old fashion customer service exists here!

What a wonderful experience from the moment I stepped in the door of bevmarks. A business I had never heard of before. I worked at Harvey Norman for over 15 years so I didn’t really need to shop elsewhere for furniture or bedding products. Mark and Brian spoke gently making me feel reassured I was buying the right bed for our family without the pressure of a salesperson. Experts in the field, no need to shop elsewhere. Thanks
Skyrod
SkyrodSouthwest, VIC
  Bevmarks

Amazing Service, Amazing Price, Amazing Quality!

Our visit to Bevmarks Waurn Ponds was a pleasant experience! As soon as we walked into the store we felt very welcomed, no pressure & excellent service. There was a huge range of mattresses and bedroom suites to choose from. Rod our salesman was very knowledgeable & friendly. We walked away happy with the cost & satisfied with our purchase! Highly recommended & worth a visit.
Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

We are extremely happy we our new mattress. Colleen's great customer service made our decision easy by guiding us to choosing the best mattress for us in our price range.